/smtg/ - 真・女神転生/Shin Megami Tensei General

New 3DS game is called "Deep Strange Journey/Strange Journey Redux" further info and teaser:

atlus.com/strangejourney/home.html
shin-megamitensei.jp/dsj/
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g&feature=youtu.be

SMT HD Project teased at Nintendo Switch Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=ALfkAh4iZ6o

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/pgEWmYfH

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6Di5RLEAuU
youtu.be/WiUZ-Taprow
youtube.com/watch?v=6M3NVS6N_hg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Navarre deserved to get double kill.

that OP image tho

Bitch ass nigga threw away my precious items.

>Navarre threw away your items
Maybe you shouldn't have been a flipflopping cunt then.

Better than Dagda clearing your compendium, I think
>did first playthrough as Massacre
>forgot that I wanted to do NG+ as Bonds
>realized that I'm more than halfway through the game and have made nothing but bad choices
s-shit

>Clearing your compendium
What the fuck?
I thought he would only clear out the demons in your party.

Raidou edition (tubes):

>Play
Raidou 1
>Mute
Rasputin
>Delete
those creepy-ass glob things
>Pause
Dark Realm
>FF
Raido and Goto
>Slow-Mo
Arakana Corridor
>Skip
Nadasunehiko
>Rewind
Tae

>not the Dynamic Duo Cozy and Kazzy Kaneko instead

That's what I've been told here, but Googling the answer says he just deletes your demons (some guy on Gamefaqs)

It's probably the latter, since clearing the compendium is pretty damn significant

Dagda was my friend and they turned on him. I couldn't not have his back. Especially when that cunt Nozomi wants to lobotomize him.

>Dagda
>your friend
Not sure if he'd like that

Io

>Dagda was my friend
Should have killed him, then.

That doesn't change the fact you flipflopped.
>Go the whole game making your other friends trust you
>Betray them at the end.
One or the other.

Why is this even a question? What is wrong with you?
youtube.com/watch?v=X6Di5RLEAuU

What was she thinking

Shin Megami Tensei? More like Dead Megami Tensei.

>dead goddess reicarnation
Sounds fine to me

>dead goddess reicarnation
oh so Asahi/Toki/Nozomi/Bobo? NUH-UH

You mean thicc ghost

>Taking Inanna's powers into myself has granted me new abilities.
>This allows me to create Dagda anew.

>WHAT!? MOTHER! NO!!!
That hint of terror and rejection in his voice as he says it gets a chuckle out of me and I have no idea why.

Name you favourite fire emblem game

wrong thread

STR is for fags

Feg only talks about that shitty gacha.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does this look like a fire emblem thread to you, faggot?

I'm in a tough situation here. Want to play Strange Journey, and I have a save from like a year ago. I'm in Eridanus I think, MC around lvl 35. Should I finish the game or just wait for DSJ? I don't fully remember the plot up to this point too(not like there's much to remember so eh). How close am I to finishing the game?

I'd wait, you're pretty far, but still have many hours ahead. That said, SJ kicks major ass, so it's not a bad idea to continue either.

Finish the game so you can properly whine about DSJ being shit with us.

DSJ is at least half a year away, so maybe pick it back up. The game's super good

My favorite game. Not even my favorite SMT; my favorite one period.
Play it, play it multiple times.

youtu.be/WiUZ-Taprow

If only the game had a title in English already.

I always have a special place for The Sacred Stones despite not being all that good. Specially due to the lack of skills in the GBA games.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M3NVS6N_hg

Best dungeon. Best dungeon music.

Yes.

Imagine the Persona 4 cast being thrown into the Schwarzwelt and meeting the Red Sprite crew.

>tfw running out of English SMT to play

Sacred Stones is pretty good, mainly beacuss you can choose which route you wanna go.But my favourite will always be Fe7 followed by PoR

FE7 is great too. I never played PoR unfortunately. Does it run well on an emulator?

The only good FEs are Genealogy of the Holy War, Awakening, and Fates.

Well I'm fucked.
I'm in Bootes, 4th floor, just beat the invisible enemy (that ram demon, I forgot it's name) and climbing to the next floor freezes the game.

Are emulator saves compatible to flashcards? I could load it to my pc, play a few floors and put the save back on the card.
Are there any other problems/issues with SJ?

>Awakening, and Fates.
How? Awakening's gameplay is barebones and with terrible balancing and map design and has shit story. Fates/Conquest has great gameplay but every other thing in Fates is among the worst things I've played in the last two decades.

What flashcard are you using? Game worked completely fine for me.

>Alpha, Beta, Gamma
>Arthur, Burroughs, George

It's a pretty old M3DS Real, it has the latest firmware and all (which is from 2011)

Zelenin and Jimenez can be talked into staying?
Yu gets the demon bitches Anthony wants?

>Taking the obvious bait

SJ has copy protection which some flashcards don't play nice with, cards newer than yours are more likely to work. SAV file may indeed be compatible, worth trying for sure.

Just buy the game. It's like, $20.

>Beta is female

>How?
Kids. It's why I mentioned Genealogy of the Holy War as well. It needs a remake after Echoes.

That's too bad. I will buy a new card.

Couldn't find one available in europe.

>europe
You poor motherfucker.

The New R4s are like $15 and work on all DS and 3DS models, I use mine all the time. I got it from PeachDS.com, but there's probably a local option since you're in euroland

>forgetting about Verne
I wonder who was the AIs for the Elve and Gigantic. Also, what about the Lightning/Jack's squad.
>get to hear soothing female voice as your OS for the demonica activate the dark zone visualiser
>have to hear it every time
YAMERO

Started IV:A after finishing IV a couple days ago. The game's so good. War difficulty is kicking my ass, everything's super challenging. Currently at the ark, hope the difficulty stays on this level throughout, I'm having a blast

Is Echos any good btw? I was considering buying it but i don't know shit about FE

>you gently caress her head as you deal the finishing blow
Massacre route gave some feels man.

Fucking GameFAQs.

This is why we need to unleash the demons

>going to Gamefaq forums
You dumb nigger

It's time.

Did you expect P-fags to know anything or be smart enough to turn off autocorrect?

So Asahi never awakens on the massacre route right?

Send me some lesbians

>I'm really into computers and I like books on the occult

Literally /ourguy/

and is gay too

METAL GEAR?

what a coincidence, I finished this game today

why would you put yourself through that

SMT x GTA

Was it fun?

I liked it
wish the characters were better though, very cookie cutter anime stereotype
might do a lunatic mode run

Dunno, I played it on my gc since my pc can run decent any emulator up to dremcast. But as far as I know it should be good

Yeah, a remake would be much appreciated. I hope it will turn well.

Hoy.

SMT x Doom

hee hoy.

>Doom guy as final boss
Could Nanashi kill Doom guy with a endgame team of demons?

Echoes is pretty good. It's solid all around. The excessive DLC is stupid though.

I just watched some reviews, i think i might buy it, also i read polygons' review and lol i gotta say, it was pathetic, they basically said that it sucked because it was too hard, i hate casuals like that

You should see IGN's review of Echoes.

Who's this Zoe?
Looking QT.

It was still better than polygon's to be honest, polygon's can be summarized in ''there's too much game in my game waiter, what the fuck?'', IGN also went in much more detail about the system believe it or not

You can't go wrong with it. In terms of FE available on the 3DS, it's well worth the 40€ pricetag unlike the previous ones. Also, you really shouldn't bother with "professional" reviews. You're better off just asking on /v/ for opinions.

I know, that's why i asked you guys, i actually kind of trust in /smtg/'s taste, i am a die hard smtfag after all, gotta stick with your kind you know

For the most part, I gotta agree with you. Despite the waifuposters being waifuposters, /smtg/ anons are pretty chill and have more or less pretty good taste. I wouldn't be surprised if we all post or 3x3 games there would be significant similar series and/or specific games.

Can't deny this. Smt is obscure to the point where the general isn't filled with obnoxious fags like Persona's and FE's are. I remember being pretty impressed by that when I first came here.

/feg/ surprised me how low it has fallen. And since that mobage shit launched, it only got worse. /ffg/ also got plunged into shit since RK released.

Surprisingly, /v/'s FE Heroes threads talk about the gameplay more often.

mobages are indeed killers of generals
I wonder how actually would look like here if SMT mobage would be released.

>asking on /v/ for opinions

Rate me bros