Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

northerndynastyminerals.com/ndm/Management.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=9o_WDqG2x_4
schaeffersresearch.com/content/options/2017/02/28/weight-watchers-options-traders-buy-pre-earnings-calls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

second

amd.

KTOS

FUCK YOU

NO IT'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE user

How do I get rich off of $$NAK$$??

you don't

Be one of these fraudsters: northerndynastyminerals.com/ndm/Management.asp

get a cash advance on as many credit cards as you can and go all in asap with everything you have. in 30 days, go to your accout and sell it for meelionsss

>SRPT

lad

buy high sell low

y down?

To the user who posted the analyst tips on clean teq

>thanks mang

What is better for ETFs lads?

Higher dividend (4.34%) but higher MER (0.39%) or lower dividend (2.67%) but way lower MER (0.06%). Growth for each ETF is about the same at 7ish% and both cover the same market.

press F to pay respects

buy AMBA tomorrow

CIE is coming back up within the next few weeks. Who holding here?

Its for burgers only right?

any alternative for yuropoors?

Go back to /int/, Sven.

This is for free peoples only.

fucking mutt

why

i think degiro is the cheapest, it's like 0.5-2€ per trade and no yearly fees.

Post ur all's

Should I get Robinhood to start investing with just a few hundred bucks or will I lose it all instantly?

no one really has an edge, it could go either way desu

because they had an amazing earnings report and somehow the stock fell 5% after hours

it will bounce back tomorrow

how?

buying low and selling high bruh bruh

Do you enjoy reading about companies and following news about their development etc, if so I don't see why you would lose everything unless you Invest in memestocks don't do ur research and ride hype.

Just subtract the MER from the dividend?

I have no problem with doing research before throwing my money at something. My biggest question is, where do I even start looking? There are so many options, I do not know what companies to look into. Not looking for blue chip socks

Today sucked but my all still looks good.

Had a good day, thank you DRYS

Most banks have a brokerage service, just google one in your country. Robinhood is shit. You can also use E-trade

I hope you sold, user. DRYS is like hazing for the /rgt/ freshman.

How could anyone trust their money with the Greeks? Broke ass country, shady ass business men.

Wew CBAY sure is mooning right now

>buying DRYS over $2

you wait till it drops below 2 buy sell above 2. It's not hazing, you are an idiot.

Need some assist anons!!
I went all in on AMRS! Was it a bad decision? I have not gotten hit yet. Should I drop it??

Is ROX gonna climb or was it's spike today it?

They just signed some deal to be in Sephora stores so likely to go up but I haven't done much research

youtube.com/watch?v=9o_WDqG2x_4

Tune in
Waiting for Trump to say the WORDs "deregulate" or"downsize" in regards to the EPA so my 1000 shares of NAK will SKYROCKET!

I dumped ROX in the morning. It went down significantly but today it has been that kind of day. I think money day is thursday/friday, if you are still bagging AMD.

I see lot of shilling on NAK. I know the value has rose significantly but does the math add up? Is it worth it user?

Got out of AMD when I was up like 20 cents a share just to be safe, worked out. Hopefully the rest of the week goes better

I'm into JNUG and GUSH...Plz Oil + Gas..Go up.. :c

Could someone give me a run down on PIP?

why is it falling?

>>I see lot of shilling on NAK. I know the value has rose significantly but d
TO THE MOON

TO THE MON BABABY!!

I hope you bought in today!!
YEAAAHAAW cowboy!!

BTW, buy marijuana stocks

What are good steel/concrete stocks to pick up following trump's speech

>name dropping HOG

Quality buy?

Trump just said drugs are way too high, pharma stocks btfo watch them drop tommorow

I just dumped everything I had on AMRS. RIP ME!! Either i will hit home run or cry in corner. Wish me luck user.

user! Trump is hurting my portfolio. He should stop giving speeches. His speech follows the red damnation.

same user. May kek be with us

There's been a noticeable decline in moon missions too ever since he was sworn into office.

Uncertainty about the merger details? I'm holding tight, I think it will shoot back up with the new company. I'm hoping more details come out with their earnings coming up. May take awhile though... Pack your bags...

Thank you user. I was overthinking this shit like usual.

What's the market outlook after that speech?

I see hype on reale estate and minerals. NAK is the meme stock to go ATM.

BIZZARO DAY IN THE STOCK MARKET

So all the great companies, so great, by the way, did absolutely horrible today. All the shitty stocks? The losers. Absolutely awful stocks. They did amazing, folks. Help me be retarded, folks, I don't understand what the fuck happened today.

kek
The War on Drugs is going up 300%. Any MJ stock is fucked.

wenever trump says miliaryt spending it means buy urre right? kinda wanna get off this 1 x333

Lets say you had an insider tip on a stock and it was a sure thing. Would this work?

Plz be good er

Yes. Trump mentioned something about nuclear weapons back in the primary, so obviously URRE will moon mission even though it has nothing to do with weapons at all.

FUCK YES FUCK EYUS EYSSA

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not..

why wouldnt it?

Will CARA dip below 16?

Thanks user
I usually do my DD on stocks im in but im not in it, a buddy keeps asking me about it and i figured someone here would know alot more than myself. Thanks

TNX. Thank me in 8-9 days

Has anyone heard from Stickerbitch lately? Is he still alive?

Tnxp**

What's going on with them?

I'm guessing he's trying to hop on the pharma hype train of trump trying to ease FDA regulations.

lmao and he brought in the girl who's treatment is $300k/year

Wasnt he referring to cutting regulations for the FDA thus making it "cheaper" and "faster" to produce drugs. Ultimately making drugs more profitable?

Pharma industry only cares about profits, always have always will. Cutting regulatory costs do nothing to stop them from charging exorbitant prices and only puts american citizens at risk to underdeveloped experimental drugs. The only losers are american people. Trump only cares about saving medicare and medicaid dollars. He wants to get cheaper drugs to lower government spending. American people will be lucky to see any of those cuts benefit their already skewed medicare pricing schemes. Its more of the same bs from a corrupt corporate system. They say nothing about loopholes in generic patents as usual and how these companies get away with price fixing. What really matters most to cutting costs in any meaningful way in the long run is ignored.

schaeffersresearch.com/content/options/2017/02/28/weight-watchers-options-traders-buy-pre-earnings-calls

Son of a bitch, this article went out at 1:05 PM.
21 days to cover, could still be a good squeeze.

>mfw I got into AMD at 2 dollars

How mad are you anons?
Made fucking bank and it was one of my first investments ever.

BUD gonna climb up today on earnings expectations

i will probably not hold through earnings but im holding now

Same. Although I let go a little early and only got back in again at 4.60

won't make that mistake again

why would anyone be mad at that?

>All these AMBA upgrades

O wait im not fully awake nvm. Its the same one three times whoops

their quarterly comes out on the 9th, they're predicted to be growing, maybe he knows they'll exceed expectations

So does anyone play the safe route like I am and investing the majority of money into low expense ratio etfs? What etfs are currently your go to?

How long until I earn my money back on TGT?

Several months

Guys....

I need to make back 400.....

Help....

Amba
Cie
Gild

Maybe

I want stocks that gauranteed to grow this month. Willin to invest in 5

Earnings release after market close today:
MNST (projected 0.30 per share)
AVGO (3.47)