How do we fix german cars

how do we fix german cars

>renault is reliable

By throwing loads of money at the stealership

>Bong data
opinion discarded

t. triggered krautcuck

Nahh, that chart has many flaws. Why Rover is still on the list when it had been defunct in 2005?
Audi is more reliable than Alfa and Chrysler? oh please

>rover

Not surprised that Audi is slightly above Chrysler and Alfa Romeo, because those brands have a history of building horrendously unreliable shitheaps

>more reliable than alfa and chrysler
how is that surprising?

Fix Germany

>Smart that high

Really?

>
>simple cheap DDs are reliable

such a surprise to me!

except they put landrover waaay at the bottom and jaguar isn't exactly a top marque either. if this was TUV data you'd have a fucking VAG TSI car at the top and everyone knows those cars are horrible

>porsche
>that low

Don't they always score high as fuck in the US?

in meme dependability tests maybe, dependability =/= reliability. I mean I guess maybe the 911 and cayman would maybe score better, but those do NOT amount for the majority of porsche sales anymore. so you should not be surprised when they do poorly in reliability tests considering the well selling cayenne is just a touareg and panamera an a7 or w/e

a local independent repair shop has been servicing my Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD and Volkswagen GTI for over twenty years and they've kept my cost of ownership very low

I've asked them about replacing my Honda Wagon (almost 28 years old) with a 05-08 Subaru Forester. They said that would be a VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE and I should stick with a CRV or RAV4. My other idea was a 2012-2014 Toyota Prius v Wagon.

The UK data puts the Forester reliability above the RAV4. Any reason to believe the US results would be different?

dunno dude I'm mostly shitposting wouldn't take any of this for granted

>peugeot more reliable than volvo

That's why user got it right.

>no tesla
worthless chart

>ford that high on the list

o i am laffin

well it's the UK, sample is guaranteed to be almost only euro models and a few 2016 mustangs