/felmg/ - Felmyst General

Enjoy the horde queue edition.

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out soon. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
felmyst.com/

>Talents
armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>What time is it going to come out???
July 21st

>I'm sick of leveling!
TBC leveling is easier than vanilla, more exp for quests and less exp required to hit 60.

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg
pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr
youtube.com/watch?v=z0247-Bc6O0
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3jjN1etmYE5drZnoNbms-1oYIpnRAvc-suf_34xFDVK8lDg/viewform?usp=sf_link
youtu.be/shsBj-aqxS8
reddit.com/user/Alexensual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Merove's wife and his work in the IT sphere

Okay here's a the deal with /wpsg/ vs nu/vg/

>/wpsg/ is basically oldfags who have played in private servers for years, from 1x vanilla to instant cap mop servers and even cusom content servers. Basically people who love the game and always have. Of course there is cancer and autism there too, it's Veeky Forums but nothing anywhere near current levels.
>/nu/vg is basically all the people who heard about nostalrius on /v/, reddit, imgur, etc and flooded Veeky Forums with their cancer. They think playing vanilla wow makes them special, kind of how girls act nerdy and geeky to get attention. This is why there are so many attention whores in /elyg/
>eventually went from /nosg/ to /krog/ to /elyg/ and here we are today.

That's why so many people from nu/vg/ virtue signal
>muh 1x
>muh journey
>muh community
Even though they never played retail vanilla, pretty strange behavior.

So remember, when someone is talking down to old Veeky Forums and /wpsg/ stop and think. Was this post made by a redditer?

>The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a shitposter, newfag, cancer, meme-loving fuck, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Redditor and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

What faction is Madti rolling?

Did you know that it is Aspergers awareness month?

streamable.com/mquub
streamable.com/ybhrl
streamable.com/hvzj4
streamable.com/iknlu
streamable.com/dln2u
streamable.com/0u8g7
streamable.com/op4eg

Include this pastebin in the next OP. 2.4.3 Elitist Jerks Links.

pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

The best faction, Horde.

Alliance Veeky Forums discord filled with Merove, Mocky, Cuminhaler, Manlet and "ironic" reddit memes.

There will never be any good Veeky Forums guilds.

she wouldn't survive without her personal guild to carry her through the game, especially in BC. will probably quit anyway and start streaming league

Ok trqnny, thanks for letting us know

>discord
>"ironic" reddit memes
boy that sure activates those almonds

>she

end yourself, subhuman

Alliance

>please go horde, nobody outside the clique filled out our application and we haven't played tbc before

this is going to be nostalrius 2.0 isnt it

dont forget femdead, meerkatz, ituh, toilet

all the trannies and attention whores are in the alliance discord

nice DOA "guild", faggots

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she
It's a he, I can even prove it to you with a .webm of Manlet fucking him.

don't worry, kronos will save us

youtube.com/watch?v=z0247-Bc6O0

I laughed for like 5 minutes after reading that.

>trannies still think their falseflagging and lying will save their guild
Lmao

What's the name of this hairstyle?

bald by 29

>ituh
Looks like I'm going alliance then

>streamable.com/ybhrl

That one demonstrates a minute bug. The bog lord guy's melee range is slightly too long, he shouldnt have been attacked at quite that point in time. Im not alex, and he is shit, and he probably would have died anyways - but he died before the bog lord actually made it close enough to him to hit him in - in retail BC.

Also, if you start your mount and press jump at the exact second it finishes, in retail, your character is supposed to jump up while on the mount, straight in the air. It was a bug on retail, but looked cool, and it remained as long as I played retail. Doesnt do it on gummy.

Actually, looking back, he was mashing fade and hit his GCD. He might have actually survived if the bog lords melee wasnt so long.

This whole post LMAO

it doesn't look like he was any further than five yards away. look at the circle below the mob and compare to the distance of alexs soon to be corpse. if he wasnt standing two steps away from the mobs he wouldnt have died.

Sure you would, alex

>wpsg
>alliance

Reminder to sign up for the only guild that has people with actual BC experience

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3jjN1etmYE5drZnoNbms-1oYIpnRAvc-suf_34xFDVK8lDg/viewform?usp=sf_link

shit every time I think I know what class I'm rolling the next day I always change my mind.

>want to play a healer because healing heroics is fun
>its also much more interactive than fireball/shadow bolt/steady shot spam in raids
>decide, okay lets do this I'm rolling a shaman
>read this post:
>This is probably right, this server is going to be absolutely lit with world pvp out the ass.
>do I really want to be a shaman with that much world pvp?
>druid could be cool but its going to be overplayed with limited raid spots
>pally no thanks
>priest maybe

I don't know bros what do I do

Playing on hellfire doesn't count as prior bc experience

can anyone hook me up with a simple pet macro? what im looking for is something like petattack my target unless my pet is already attacking my target, then petfollow. i had a macro that did this on nost but i dont know how to replicate it here. forgot how to macro after a decade :(

>Merove - Today at ----
i go away to fap to dark elf release video for total war and thread is full of false flags
I am actually starting to like the effect of it all, if cause of it we lost some retards that believe what's written in the thread, then that's one more braindead person less for us

>those are the people you will play with if you roll alliance
>those are the blogs you will be spammed with whole day

Google can

how does he do it

he always manages to blog something unrelated in each post

Mocky this has to stop.

But there's nothing wrong with this?
>blog
Are you incapable of community outside of Veeky Forums?

Even his buddy starts laughing at him when he sperges because the guy is following him around shatt

Hop on the beta and keep playing shit until you find something you enjoy.

tfw I spent 4 hours reading up on BC boss mechanics so I could fill out their application, and I still haven't heard back from them after 48 hours. did I get rejected bros?

he doesn play the game, hes the same as the trannies, ""playing wow"" is his outlet to talk about his boring life
the other retards in the chat even tell him that his blogging is annoying, but he continues
i dont see how will the alliance guild live for more than 2 weeks if they dont remove or mute him

>the alliance guild discord

pathetic

They were both moving and there is melee leeway

>mfw this is literally the recreation of elysium prelaunch
>mfe people will once again fall for all this shitposting

>be me
>be god kid
>played in elyg before but part of the trannycore now
>decide to take a walk because mom keeps saying i have to lose weight or she won't have a grandson
>live in bad neighborhood because mom has to support my neet lifestyle and i can't get autismbux anymore
>see pack of nigger thugs walking down the street
>i wish i could remove the whole world of them
>cross the street and walk on the other sidewalk
>decide to head into the 7-11 to grab some mountain dew and butterfingers for the walk back
>take out phone to ask mom if she needs anything because i'm a good boy
>someone grabs the phone out of my hands
>one of the niggers from before
>"AYYYYO HOL UP FO A MINUTE *lip smack* HOLLUP SENPAI HOL UP LEMME BORROW THIS FOR A MINNIT SENPAI AIIIIIIIGHT?"
>keep calm as fuck on the outside i might be chubby and weak, but on the inside im an expert chessmaster, i can resolve any situation
>i didn't want to do this unless i had to
>unleash my geass and stare directly at the nigger with my phone
>"AYYYYY DIS NIGGA HAAAAAAAAA HHHAAAAAAAAAAA DIS NIGGA *lip smack* DIS NIGGA THINK HE HARD AS FUCK GIVIN ME THAT LOOK THO HUH SENPAI"
>other niggers smack their lips in agreement
>main nigger punches me in the gut
>what the fuck is happening, why didn't it work?
>"B-bastard... you won't get away with this you ape..."
>niggers activate full dindu protocols, they all start screeching and beating their chests
>while they're distracted, i have time to cast my ultimate technique
>take a wide stance, start wiggling my fingers
>i can feel the heat of the earth entering my fingertips, no doubt scorching magma is accumulating in between my two hands
>the niggers stop chimping out and stare
>i am one with the earthmother, i close my eyes and embrace her as heat courses through me
>"LAAAAVVVVAAAAAAA BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRSSSST"
>open my eyes
>niggers are still there
>get stabbed
>in hospital for a week
>thinking back on what the problem was
>realize I didn't gem mp5 like a fucking retard
>be mocky

>be me
>be trannycore
>be 5'6, 240lbs
>be working out at the gym
>gotta get my life together
>sitting behind the treadmills on the butterfly machine thing watching fat girl ass jiggle in tight yoga pants
>start getting a boner
>the one day i wore my gym shorts instead of my cargo shorts
>try and bend it down to hide it
>suddenly realize one of the girls is watching me
>"Tyrone! This little shit was staring at my ass and now he's touching his dick right behind me!"
>Tyrone and his boys come up to me
>after they laugh at my shirt (it's a button up with a print of kirino, my waifu, on the front) they drag me out back
>"Lil' bitch boy, think you can check out my girl's thick BBDub ass? That shit's all mine lil' nigga, you fucked up"
>apologize profusely and tell him he won't ever see me at the gym again
>they start beating the shit out of me
>try to cast greater heal
>i didn't gem mp5
>mfw

Pretty sure the bog lords are supposed to attack closer to their actual circle and not outside it. You can attack them outside their circle, but not the other way around so much.

>mocky trying to d&c this hard now that he knows no one will fall for his splinter guild bullshit again

lmfao

>guild declines my app because im not 6'0 tall

When will this manlet meme fucking end?

it's actually femdead that shitposting now.

Alex is sleeping, post vods of his drunk stream last night

Its just a thing from feel, that really looked like he died too far away and there should have been 0.5 more of a second of the bog lord running before he attacked. If it is a bug, and Im not just seeing things, its probably a bug with all giant sized creatures. This is very tiny stuff too, its pretty hard to find bugs on gummy.

gummies isn't even out yet and it's already produced more quality alex content than 6 years of terrible undertuned Vanilla shitservers

Hit up Alex maybe you two can start a manlet guild.

Makes sense. He keeps randomly coming in and saying "wow this discord is so bad lol" and other stupid shit.

See:

moar?

Omg absolutely epic post! Upvoted! alex is my favorite youtube content creator! I follow all of his posts on reddit!
Is he /our guy/ lol xD

Alex is spiraling out of control, I think he's going to end up getting another DUI, possibly worse.

No, it looks like it attacked at the appropriate distance.

>alex this mad

lmfao

part of the
>if we don't roll Alliance I'm not playing!!!!!!!!!
group

>tfw Alex realizes everyone is laughing at him, not with him.

>literally perspiring heavily in real life under the mass of his own body
>He posts another anime photograph, this one is an edited hentai photo displaying how pleased he is to be noticed, something that only happens in the virtual world, as he has not left his mothers home in 6 days now.
>He begins rubbing his small, semi flaccid penis through the tangled mess of pubic hair that has not been trimmed, shaved, or otherwise cleaned in weeks.
> "Fuckin' hordefags" he mutters, as he flicks his penis aimlessly. He senses an urge to urinate, and eyes a mountain dew bottle by his feet, half filled with a pungent yellow liquid.
>He bends over to reach for the bottle, but the chair collapses under the shift in weight. a shard of plastic pierces the side of his bottle, spewing the vile liquid in all directions.
>He lies motionless on the floor, hardly even able to move his heavy mass. He hasn't had this view of the area beneath his desk in some time.
>A small cockroach scurries away with a potato chip fragment between its mandibles. The yellow liquid is spreading, touching his face, his cheek. A crusty photograph of his waifu is crumpled beneath his desk, and for a short moment they make eye contact with one another.
>Fuckin' hordefags.... he mumbles.

If we ever see Madti again it will be too soon

>literally perspiring heavily in real life under the mass of his own body
>He posts another anime photograph, this one is an edited hentai photo displaying how pleased he is to be noticed, something that only happens in the virtual world, as he has not left his mothers home in 6 days now.
>He begins rubbing his small, semi flaccid penis through the tangled mess of pubic hair that has not been trimmed, shaved, or otherwise cleaned in weeks.
> "Fuckin' allyfags" he mutters, as he flicks his penis aimlessly. He senses an urge to urinate, and eyes a mountain dew bottle by his feet, half filled with a pungent yellow liquid.
>He bends over to reach for the bottle, but the chair collapses under the shift in weight. a shard of plastic pierces the side of his bottle, spewing the vile liquid in all directions.
>He lies motionless on the floor, hardly even able to move his heavy mass. He hasn't had this view of the area beneath his desk in some time.
>A small cockroach scurries away with a potato chip fragment between its mandibles. The yellow liquid is spreading, touching his face, his cheek. A crusty photograph of his waifu is crumpled beneath his desk, and for a short moment they make eye contact with one another.
>Fuckin' allyfags.... he mumbles.

Can you guys please stop the bullying? I mean seriously this isn't middleschool.

>tranny's literally spamming the thread as hard as they can in a fit of rage over no one paying them any attention now that elyg is dead

lol

Yooo.
Safetyman here, have a quick vid to give you d00ds some tips on hitting 70 fast once you hit 58th.

Lemme know wtf you think, hope this helps you guys! Who the fuck is hyped here??? :)

youtu.be/shsBj-aqxS8

>reddit doesn't even know why their posting is cancer
Thanks nostalrius for all the normies

Allyfriends, i will tell you whats gonna happen, because i've seen it
You are trying to make a guild that doesnt have all the "trannies" and cliques, and thats fine, i dont like them either, thats why im playing in a "normie" guild once gummy launches
But i've played with MoH, Salty Dogs, wpsg and all other Veeky Forums guilds in the last years, so i will advice you based on what i see in your discord:
Its good that you want to remove the attention namefags, but you are keeping Merove for some reason.If you put aside the fact that hes annoying 40 years old autist who talks about his uggly hamplanet life 10 times per raid, you gotta know that he destoys guilds.He wants to have "power".He will try to divide your guild after a week or so, he will try to make his own where he can be a GM(which is retarded in the first place, because hes bad at the game, he cant lead for shit, he goes afk in raids all the time to do ""IT stuff and talk to his wife" and hes unreliable all around.
You can call me a tranny, a clique faggot, whatever you want, im giving you a genuine advice as a guy whos not taking sides and isnt playing with anyone from this board anymore-Keeping Merove in your guild and discord is a mistake and you will see it soon when he decides to split your guild like he did the last time

>mocky still trying this hard

lol

>people dot know about merove trying to destroy the guild last time

really?

>trannys and retards on elysium
>reddit hypes gummy server
>everyone moves to tbc
>meanwhile everyone normal stays playing vanilla because they don't want to level all over again
>all the trannys and retards follow the reddit flock for maximum attention because they're riddled with ADD and can't stand to even play on one character for more than a month

i will be staying on vanilla for the meantime until i feel like playing TBC, and if gummy's server is even still up then you can bet your horseshoes im not joining any faggy Veeky Forums guild with infinite drama and underage cancer. i will be joining a normalfag guild and pretend im a normal person

--Sincerely THE BEST World of Warcraft player this world has seen

>tfw when 40 and no fat wife to talk about in Veeky Forums discord
i just wish i could time travel so Veeky Forums would accept me as a person

Mock this has to stop.

loeiz didn't you hit 60 a week before the server died?

thats not a rebuttal, im not mocky, but you will call me mocky anyway, so no point of arguing about that

prove all that i wrote wrong tho, if you can

>played prot pala in tbc
>casual shitter who only did easy stuff like heroics, kara, gruul
>want to do it again as prot pally
>also want to do all the other content I never did but no one will take paladin tank over warrior
>hate playing warriors
how good are bears

>make a bunch of random unfalsifiable claims
>probe me rong!!!

The trannycore is fuming right now l o l

1 Feral druid is mandatory per raid for the most part because of how easily they can switch between dpsing and tanking on a whim.

>no one will take paladin over warrior
I had thought that in a 25 man you wanted 1 prot warr, 1 prot pally, 1 bear and 1 dps warr that can throw on a shield.

dude just stop replying to them, unless you're samefagging

>random unfalsifiable claims
if you are new to the Veeky Forums wow community i can understand, but you can ask anyone who played with Merove if they remember him trying to make a new guild when he got butthurt that he has no power in the old one

>only argument is "lol ur new"
hm feels like deja vu, really makes me ponder

he's losing his hair FAST. i wouldn't be surprised if he was bald by next year.

Merove is a cool dude who has a job in IT. what are you talking about

this
and a wife!

which one? the roid manlet or the guy who can't press fade?

That's not a rebuttal.

>the ally guild literally turning into a clique
>people talk in PMs and not infront of everyone
nice guild

Mocky please

>uses redditor as an insult
>uses reddit daily
reddit.com/user/Alexensual/

"see your PM's dude"

That's not what he wrote though

>virgin doesn't know what pms is

hahaha holy shit

wow, what the FUCK? I'm a missile now!

Loeiz you fucking faggot

you sperged out and deleted your character

>the ally guild is about fall apart for the second time in a week

I mean considering the worst of the tranny core refuses to play horde I shouldn't be surprised I guess

>think this is just bait pasta
>read a few /felmg/ threads
>realize this is 100% true
Was a good run, Veeky Forums.