>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ccpnu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright fags!!!!
I don't wanna waste steel on my lvl 2 Bushi!
POST THOSE NEW EXECUTES PLEASE!!

streamable.com/ccpnu

Sorry took so long. Vegas 13 is gay.

>Peacekeeper only does a slight "Hah" on the new execution
I hoped for a sadistic laugh but it still looks good

that gong noise

??? PC only thing?
On console we just got executes since our patch comes the 20th..

>Nobushis

What! It's the last one. It's there.
Though her tone is really low sadly that's what she sounds like.

>push enemy without stamina
>doesn't stumble backwards, but falls down where i pushed him
>what

>Swing heavy
>It drains all stamina
>ok

>throw out of stamina enemy into a wall
>50/50 that they fall down or just bounce off the wall
Is this intentional?

It's when the game is in the background. Game makes a loud gong to remind you that the round is starting

Is everything brighter? The faction war map etc

Yes. The scoreboard nearly blinded me when I opened it.

Nobu being edgier than PK confirmed

Seemingly everything about the ui has been improved aside from the godawful game loading screen

It fits her I think

First webm so test I guess

I know that my emblem is unoriginal, changing is as soon as I hit rep 7 so I can customize my warden properly

LB's new execute is very satisfying to use on Nobushi/PK/Shinobi

Is there any recent Goki strat videos? Nothing fucking works anymore.

Is anyone else swimming in steel thanks to this new order system or is it just me

I will be. I love the new orders, look a lot less frustrating to finish.

Nat went from Open to Moderate after patch. Wew lads.

The new warden execution restores 2 bars of health. That's 50 isn't it?

Yeah, the longer execute give more iirc.

Yeah ok Shinobi is fucking worthless

She's just Berserker with less stamina and less health

>Similar damage deflect
>Worse feints
>Less HP
>Easier to parry

>Actually has an opener
>Able to run away like a tremendous thundercunt forever

If you range your ranged attacks and guard breaks right, you can be unpunishable too. Shinobi is a ganker hero, like Centurion. Also, how bad are the Cent nerfs?

Hopefully the console patch on 20th fix some audio bugs, if not I'm actually gonna uninstall.. (then to reinstall of course to see if it changes). This bug can't be from me man, those other patches messed up the sound i swear.

REVENGE IS STILL IN DUELS

what is that metal noise when LB emotes

Season 3 zerker...
They've said this already

>Giving some fellow a thorough thrashing in a duel
>Final round, about to beat him
>He activates revenge and shoulder bashes me over, then kills me out of nowhere
>Tell him what a dick move that is
>He says "It's in the game for a reason get good" and immediately quits on the next round

I guess he preserved his ego for a bit longer?

THIS IS THE PATCH WITH TWEAKS TO HOW REVENGE IS GAINED
HOW IS IT NOT THE PATCH WHERE THEY TURN IT OFF IN DUELS
IT'S A FUCKING SWITCH IN CUSTOM GAMES HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT

Lawbringer's execute in this video -
I forget the name of it, but the one where he hits them few times and then gives the valk a really heavy swing that ragdolls her body. I've only seen corpses hit invisible walls with this exec, and they never fly off edges. Is this video old datamine or new? I was really hoping they would splat on walls or fly over edges with this, but it made me sad when I bought it with my steel :/

So has anyone seen anyone with 60+ total rep yet?

I'm nearly 60... am I going to get harassed for this later? Been playing since alpha.

This is new. After today's patch you they'll interact with walls properly and fall off cliffs and you won't be pushed back anymore. :D I can post another webm soon

Ok seriously has revenge in duels been INCREASED? Both players have gotten it in every single round of both games I have played. They didn't even drag on.

First match was 70+
The game has been out for almost half a year now.

I'm just curious I don''t care abut other peoples rep, I've been running into a decent amount of 0 total reps.

Wait you can have the Cent executions?!? They are not showing up for me, is this related to the patch?

You have no idea how happy this makes me :D
Hopefully he doesn't magically slide along the ground anymore too :/

Yes, they nerfed revenge gain in pretty much every aspect when outnumbered but buffed revenge gain from unblockables heavily, as a result revenge is easier to get in duels and harder to get in 4v4, good job ubisoft.

If you're playing the game for duels then this game isn't for you and you should go get fucked.

That's clearly the message the devs are sending and I support it.

Why doesn't the tutorial for this shitty game teach you any of the mechanics?

holy shit and cent isn't being tweaked till season 3

Yeah just had a match against rep 70+ cent that tanked whole team alone

I think the devs are telling us to play Warlord or Raider.

Pity, I hate the 4v4 modes.

Wait you can have the Cent executions?!? They are not showing up for me, is this related to the patch?

I wonder how the devs feel about so much tryharding and wishing this game were legitimately "competitive."
Do they want it to be legit competitive?
The devs in Super Smash were displeased that people kept stripping their game down to flat stages, no items, etc and pretending it was a competitive fighting game. Still, they didn't want to remove people's ability to play custom matches, because a big appeal of that game was playing with it however you wanted to. Instead, in Brawl they implemented this completely random "tripping feature," where any character would periodically just fall down while moving - DESTROYING any credibility you could pretend it had as a "fighter."
Perhaps they left revenge in duels to keep people from pretending it was the primary game mode and being so

I tried to see if I could use the Long Shot and impale someone to spike but sadly that's too far-fetched dream. Still, atleast you won't slide anymore. Also New execution looks amazing.

Yeah, I can even see shinobi one. PC btw.

shinobi & cent execution are probably in 1.09, so you have to wait if you are on console

>Pity, I hate the 4v4 modes.

I can extrapolate from that that you hate the game.

And that's the conclusion you should be reaching too.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Wonder if the gong will be loud as shit on the 20th

What's Shinobi's execution?

I actually enjoy brawl. The 2 1v1s or an actual 2v2 brawl.

Brawl is a shitty little joke mode, though.

I hate this game so much, but at the same time there's no game with similar combat.

Someone release me please

That's how I feel about Dominion. But thankfully no one is forced to play a mode they don't like. Not yet anyway.

You might not like Dominion and that's fair.

But it's literally the reason the game exists.

So if it's a "shitty little joke mode" then that would extend to the entire game.

Anything interesting on the dev stream?

No.

They said like, yesterday that there wouldn't be any news on the stream this week.

They changed the killstreak order from having to get 8 kills in a row to having to get 5 in a row.

I both like and dislike this. It's much easier to get, which is nice but the other one was so impossible to reach that doing it legit against other players felt so fucking good. I'd rather have the reward for that one increased but whatever.

>So if it's a "shitty little joke mode" then that would extend to the entire game.
I suppose so, I guess I'm like this guy

THIS. I remember when Brawl came out and I had friends that would try and pretend to play Smash Melee as a fighter. They were pissed as shit about tripping, and refused to play the new version.
Still to this day, there are neckbread basementdwellers with fucking CRTs (they refuse to use a wii with an hdtv because of display lag) that tryhard at smash melee and shittalk the devs that "screwed the game up"
This is the future of For Honor - small packs of tryhards that play only duels, no revenge, only characters that they deem competitively viable, etc.

>they are saying Roman is simply taking a day off
>next stream
>downward thrust tied up sitting on the couch between all of them
>he's shaking and crying
>the devs along with Roman look at him decorating him with viking toys
>they all say in one voice "who's the goner now" then they let Roman choke him to death like the lawbringer does in the new execution
>all the time Roman was absent, he was in fact hunting downward fag

Please let this happen

>refuse to use a wii with an hdtv because of display lag
OBVIOUSLY you don't comprehend my frame-perfect party game techs, scrub.

>This is the future of For Honor - small packs of tryhards that play only duels, no revenge, only characters that they deem competitively viable, etc.

Nah, those guys were the first to quit on the game. We just have to make sure that the rest of them leave.

Thank god

FUCK
New content today and not one thing comes close to what we all know we want - exclusively female barefoot ball-smearing executions.

:(((((((((

kys
This general might be dead, but we can do without your shitposting, ironic or not.

Ok ball smearing is a little too much. Stop false flagging as the 3 foot guys.

so cents pin no longer goes through shug's hyper armour
was this in the patch notes?

Muahaha you'll never be rid of us. 17 current posters and I guarantee you 8 or more are footfags.

Nigger I'm one of them, and not once have us asked for ball shit like that. At most we agreed on getting a barefoot costume. Anything is really overkill

Nobushi is cute

>cent's pin no longer goes through shug's hyper armour

You better not be lying

Are you sure you're not getting pinned right? Maybe it's a bug

>muahaha

Test it out for yourself, i wonder what else they haven't added to the patch notes

XD

How many raiders doing the charge have you guys encountered?!?!
List the amount

None in duels/brawls yet. Ran into a few that charged in team fights but that always happened.

How hard do you think they are going nerf centurion?
they listen to reddit, where everyone plays 4v4
just how useless is he going to be in 1v1s?

Keep lying to yourself bro. I'll just chill over here hysterically pining for barefoot ballstuff/stomping and the femconq scat execution I was promised :(

Not till season 3. He'll be outclassed by the next Roman and Viking hero. He will be fine, he might end up in conq reputation. That's just a meme and you can still play conq albeit not as fun...

I just hope that they remove the cutscenes but manage to keep him viable.

But with these devs i don't have a lot of hope.

stop falseflagging you're trying way to hard to be a degenerate....

How about a barefoot option for existing heroes?

>femconq scat execution I was promised :(
Wtf where di you get this delusion? If anyone actually promised this at any point in time I would have preordered season pass good goy gold edition in a heartbeat.

Costumes on the shinobi would be nice.
Maybe Viking but kinda hard to imagine it somehow

Berserker is crazy enough to run around barefoot.

there not nerfing him in 1v1 modes, all nerfs will only apply to 4v4 modes

Too much rough terrain. Realismfags would actually have a stroke about it. Maybe that would fly if the venues were polished dojo floors or something like that.

So PC folk?
Any new shit in this patch it mentioned in the notes. Like new UI brightness and shit and custom match keeping your settings? Would be nice to here some stuff to look forward to while waiting

I hope they look at how much he gets from a light parry and the unlock zone on knockdown.

21 posters and this much garbage in my general? Someone needs to get a life and stop samefagging. I frequent this while I'm at work for honest chat about a game I still think I like. Couldn't this community at least strive for better degenerates?

There's an annoying metal noise when LB does his emotes now.

>unlock zone
How does unlocking break the game so much, it's like they didn't even play test

Well shit, hope that's fixed
And what?