Red pill me on Marijuana stocks

Red pill me on Marijuana stocks

I just got a phat bonus and opened an individual account to throw $300 at speculative stock. If I lose it, oh well. My plan is to buy 500-1000 shares of multiple cannabis companies and hope one or two blow up a few years down the road...

ur thoughts?

wow this is a really COOl post my man really good post I'm reading it I read it 5 times by now oops I read it 7 now hahaha I can't stop reading your post I want to marry this post now that I think about it really GOOD post I'm just kind of not even sure how to proceed from here ahaha I'm a little nervous sorry

2edgy4me

buy kaly

Trading is about making the most informed gamble possible.

If you don't give a fuck about trading and just want to throw money in a few MJ stocks with absolutely 0 research go for it, but it's the intellectual equivalent of throwing 300$ at a slots machine.

If your brain is going "weed = the future, so my odds are good" then you are not going to make it trading"

Yeh yeh pots the future, lets all get high as fuck while we invest mad $$$

But what if Trump/Sessions autistically attacks the legal weed market? Seems like investors could get hosed, or even hit with tax illegalities.

Don't invest in the states then duh

you are aware that weed is going to be legalized in canada right and that people are making alot of money speculating on dude weed companies

CNSX: SL

i suppose investing in companies that work with the weed industry...ie real estate and processes

I believe legalization would bring price down and competition up. People can grow it themselves and free samples will surely be given out at Costco. Only the giants will turn a profit little guys idk...

invest in Aphria before they uplist to the TSX

+1
about 18 months and we're going to the moon, as they say.

What would be a good investment amount, i.e. how many shares ?

Look at tobacco companies for a bit of hedging

Also, they're the only ones positioned to do national/international production and distro

You pick up as many shares as you're willing to lose.
The companies that I've bought into I believe will have substantial returns, all I need to do is wait. I'm not going an spending my life savings on it though.

what else are you holding? I currently have CMED, APH, WEED, ACB, EMH, SL, OWCP and VDRM.

I'm only confident in APH and WEED tho, the rest are all questionable for the long term. I just want something to put money into and forget for 1-2 years

My bad, I should have elaborated more; I've been looking at Aphria stock with the intention of flipping it once they get onto the TSX.

I'm with you in believing the returns will be both large and likely to occur, but I'm not one to invest a lot of money in a single place (and I'm also not in a position to be able to sit on the Aphria stock for years)

So I guess what I mean is, at the current stock price (~7 CAD), would 200 shares be a prudent investment for my purposes? 500? 100?

I'm in the US so,
ACBFF
SGBY
SPRWF
Signal Bay is my shot in the dark since the shares were so cheap at .022 cents each.
>I'm also not in a position to be able to sit on the Aphria stock for years
If you're not able to do a long hold on it, I wouldn't suggest trying to short either. Look for a cheaper stock you don't mind letting sit for about a year. The ones I mentioned above are relatively cheap at sub $2 a share and there are of course others out on the market.

look at $CARA...

opiod/heroin abuse is a huge, GROWING problem in U.S. their new medicine will help to reverse that trend IF it gets approved.

Drumpf has stated support for fast approval of new medicines. and I imagine the government would want to support a drug helping reduce heroin addiction/deaths

OR Canadian marijuana stocks if that’s possible for you. Rumors of legalization...on 4/20 of all days :D

I mean I could definitely do a year, I just would likely not want to keep the Aphria for more than 2

Keep your eye on GA. Tone of repressed smokers here. Once it's legal there's gona be a gold rush

I'll take economies of scale for $500 alex.

Bump, because
>If you don't give a fuck about trading and just want to throw money in a few MJ stocks with absolutely 0 research go for it, but it's the intellectual equivalent of throwing 300$ at a slots machine.
is essentially what I am planning to do.

Most of my money is in ETFs and a few blue chip stocks and stuff where I think I know what I am doing, and its all working solidly and I plan to hold that stuff for many years.

But I think I can throw a few k€ in some speculative gambles, though I'd prefer to read at least a bit before I drop some cash.

But so far, most companies apart from canopy are really hard to find any info on.

Might as well play roulette

Nah. Stocklette is much more fun.

People can bake their own bread or brew their own beer... most don't because it's a lot of work, American is lazy, people stand in lines to get into the retail pot stores.