Damn, that's no way to treat a Caddy

Damn, that's no way to treat a Caddy.

Other urls found in this thread:

infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All american cars are junk and should be treated as such

its just a pigfat cheap landbarge whose only + is american styling. There are very few classics that deserve being restored and kept in mint condition. 99.9% of american cars dont go in that category.

>99.9% of american cars dont go in that category.
Does the Biarritz go into the 1%?

no. Maybe shelby cobra.

numale spotting

Is it really any different than entering the same Caddy in a demolition derby?

>pigfat auto landbarges that do nothing well
only worth for the novelty but nothing else.

ah yes I remember the African civilization raping Europe of its precious materials and enslaving its people......

While I agree that majority of "white" "people" created modern civilization, but they, and only they have had the power to destroy it on its own, you vapid cock smoking faggot. You probably have done nothing in your life worth mentioning so that's the only reason you're proud to be "white".

I suppose in eyrup where there are no strait big roads a pig fat land barge doesn't sound like to much fun.

>blacks dindu nuffin

Pottery

A Caddy is a white mans car boy, about time you learned that

So what's the story? If it's just a set piece then what message is it trying to convey? Did he just crash it and then stopped for a smoke? Is it pictured as his daily driver? Do people actually enter public roads in wrecked heaps of shit like these in the USA?

Ah the classic Niggerlac, the grandfather of the Biggermobil the Chrysler 300C.

*Niggermobil

Kek

WHITES DINDU NUFFIN i sweah massa

>no u

Read a book, darkie.

just because you read The Turner Diaries and Norse Mythology doesn't make you well read you stupid mutt.

>The nig is this assblasted

*laughs in racial superiority*

I already said I agreed with half of what you said.

You racist white people never fail to amuse me with your shitposting. Probably the type of dude to flinch if a nigger sneezed near you.

"white" superiority but you talk in memes. Pathetic.

>I-I was only pretending to be retarded
>I-I'm the winner of t-this internet argument

You're pathetic, Jamal.

Re-read my post you illiterate rat.

>While I agree that majority of "white" "people" created modern civilization, but they, and only they have had the power to destroy it on its own, you vapid cock smoking faggot. You probably have done nothing in your life worth mentioning so that's the only reason you're proud to be "white".

This is why you stay in school kids. So you don't end up making a fool of yourself on the internet.

Dindu is Niggerd

Kek

>T-this guy can't e-even read
>W-what an idiot, r-right guys?
>G-guys?

the amount of assblasted white people ITT is fucking hilarious. Keep on Keepin' on user

These white boys are bus riding losers who lash out their racism on Veeky Forums because they are too scared to confront the niggers on the bus they ride with LMAO

>anime

possibly the only thing worse than a racist is a racist cartoon watching weeb. Your stuttering posts speak for itself.

>Tyrone is samefagging now

>our stuttering posts speak for itself

Illiterate nigger is illiterate.

>our stuttering posts speak for itself
>our

I think it is you who is the nigger, my friend.

>Y-you missed a letter while copy pasting
>I-I got you!

Wew lad. Want to reach any further?

I'm seeing alot of things in this thread, but assblasted white people are definitely not one of them.

Land barges are overrated. There are a good number of them that are worthy of admiration from an aesthetic design standpoint, but that's basically it. The only other thing they are good for is cruising around with the top down, you can talk to girls on the sidewalks, have conversations with your buddies and have a good time. They appeal to old geezers and unathletic fatties because they have plush seats, disc brakes, and boat suspensions, which means that you literally can't drive the car fast and get 'whipped around in the corners :( '.
Some older guys are badasses, talking about the average boomer type.

Afreeca still has an absolutely obscene amount of precious metals and natural resources, which have either been mismanaged, sold to the Chinese, or not utilized at all. 1800's and early 1900's technology did not strip Africa of its resources. You idiots enslaved each other and sold the slaves at port.
I love /p/o/l/

>grandfather of the 300C

Confirmed for having never driven a barge. Eurocucks just don’t understand why giant boaty cars are enjoyable.
>tfw taking a 30-year-old barge on a toegay run
>tfw bench seating for 8
>tfw tons of room for comfortably banging a hottie in the giant back seat
>20mpg is fine because gas is only $2.20/gal
>parts are cheap
>tons of room to work on things

>racing buckets, straight pipes, and poly bushings in your 1.2l hatchback don’t make you fast on the highway, just uncomfortable
>tall-ass gearing and all the torque means pulls from 60-80 for passing are instantaneous
>quiet
>lol what potholes
>can make all 4 tires squeal whilst turning at 45mph, feels hektik as fuck

It's from Mr.Robot kek

There are glorified living rooms and there are cars.
If I want to arrive in somewhere in comfort bored half to sleep and eyes hurting from sitting on the phone there's luxobarges.
If you want to have fun on commute and go to track and streetraces you take something light and fun.

That's the problem I have with super comfy luxury cars, I feel like if I had a bad case of narcolepsy, I'd legit fall asleep driving something as pillowy and cocooned as a Wraith.

>Probably the type of dude to flinch if a nigger sneezed near you.
I would considering nigger on homo sapiens crime is something ridiculous % higher than vice versa even though they're only 12% of the population.

infogram.com/us-crime-in-black-and-white-1gzxop49q0okmwy

You're people have had extra assistance from cradle to the grave including infecting our schools with niggers in hopes they would be able to mimic people. Pack your shit coon.

fuck
>inb4 you're invalidates the facts

>While I agree that majority of "white" "people" created modern civilization
Slavery was invented by the Africans and put into practice as a standard economic practice in their society long before europeans rose up to create modern society with their towns, cities, and rule of law.

>super genius IQ and you can't figure out an automatic transmission?

Cobra is british

The portugese did most of that truly, and only to some Africans

So if you're a Swede like me, imagine how dumb it seems when some American black guy tells you that "your people" did terrible things to "his people" when the odds are, neither of our nations ever interacted, ever.

Blaming "WHITE PEOPLES" for anything is like blaming all of Africa for the actions of one 20% anglo "brotha" from compton. It's not like human populations are divided up using more precise categories than skin color or anything!

>i hate racists im so smart and progressive
>uses the same ass backwards logic and relies on ignorance just as much as racists

Every time. Fucking Americans.

And inbred hicks smashing into each other in a drunken demolition derby is any better?
Lmao Fucking racists man

So you are the type of dude to flinch if a black dude sneezes
Imagine being this much of a weak little soyboy

Wrong, buddy of mine has one. Basically nothing you said contradicts my post, you just try to make those drawbacks sound appealing.

>fast on the highway
Not actually faster than other vehicles, unless you modify if significantly, and even then you won't want to go above 85 because the steering wheel is barely connected to the wheels and the suspension sucks. If you crash you probably die, if you crash and flip you die with the added bonus on being cut in half too. Assuming you didn't put the belt on (you won't) you get to be a human pinball for 2 seconds before you die.
>banging a hottie in the giant back seat
>things that never happened, and would be uncomfortable if they did

Fun to cruise around in, that's basically it. Very aesthetic and an fun experience, no need to compare them to different vehicles. Not everything is a contest.

Landbarges are ultimate comfy. They're also an amazing Zeitgeist that makes my historytism go ballistic. Motorcycles have numbed me away from fast cars so I only like slow cruise machines

Why do black people cause so much butt-

oh, it's joey bada$$, nevermind, carry on.

>Damn, that's no way to treat a Caddy.
CNN had a segment about slab car culture on the Anthony Bourdain travel and food show. Most of the modded cars are Cadillacs. And they had those giant spoked wheels which I don't understand.

>nothing of value was lost

sorry so it's not 99% shit but 100%

To be honest, you need to have a very low IQ to understand the genius that is nigger car culture.

>/pol/

Slabs are a Houston thing.
Donks are everywhere.
I don't understand either.

I'm honestly surprised Alphonse and his soyboy squad of losers haven't shown up in this thread yet.

Noted because lack of Geralt and fagboys.

>"""""Smart"""""" woman can't drive in a straight line

kek

Niggaz were enslaving other brothers, not to mention arabs long before anyone from Europe even had the chance.

>muh peaceful pacifistic Africans who never did nuffin bad to nobody.

top kek

pay dem reparashuns, cracka ass muhfugger

>when the odds are, neither of our nations ever interacted, ever.

Not the case anymore, since Sweden went full YES.

>Fucking Americans.

Its not just Merika, the EU is just as retarded, if not more.

>Imagine being this much of a weak little soyboy
Better than a dead cuck. Good thing I carry a 1911 in .45 anti chimpout protection.

Niggers ruined Cadillac then just like they're doing to Mercedes now.

And bimmers

kek'd

Back when only whites bought Chryslers.

>tfw your aesthetic 50s landbarge is off at the shop

god damn that looks so fucking good

fpwp

niggers destroying out culture as always

'due to unforeseen circonstances' kek