>Dyute after engaging Linde.jpg

This is my wife. I have three of her.

>spend 150 orbs
>get absolutely nothing, not even inheritance fodder

nice game

that's fantastic

time to save orbs for another 3 weeks

Azura is shit.

Would /feg/ ambush Azura while she is waiting to make a baby with her husband by forcing her to give you a handjob before said husband gets home?
imgur.com/a/FpCGZ

Oh my, were you rolling for Delthea? Sorry to intrude, dear.

*Blocks your 5* blue roll and pity rate*

>That look on her face
She looks like she's enjoying people getting rough with her tbqh.

hone atk or speed for azura

h e l p

Looks like a man.

Is -Spd / +Def gonna be damning for him or is it workable?

She looks so hideous in heroes. Major downgrade from Hidari's art

panic ploy is definitely better, especially if you want to use him on a defense team. Most people who use armours will dedicate their A slot to DC so that's why no one's tried Fire Boost Zephiel.

>-atk Doot
>3 fucking Mathildas

Is she good? one is +atk and one is +speed.

Should I keep her deathblow or give LaD? Iceberg or moonbow?

Trapping and killing innocent priests for free level ups!

I'd say attack. She benefits more from having someone else in the team giving hone speed while she doesn't need the attack as much.

>Is she good?
Compared to Peri, Mathilda has 4 more Res and 1 more Def in exchange for 4 Atk and 1 Spd.

So no, not really. She's not unusable but she's definitely outclassed.

Got a +hp -def Delthea, keep death blow or get darting blow or LaD?

Ignis. Bonfire always fails you when you need it to kill something. Ignis gets the job fucking done.

i use bonfire for the guaranteed kill on a counter

I appreciate you maeanon, you saved my second super qt. Thanks senpai. It was a good call

don't turn into a tripfag, I like you the way you are plus it's easy to tell who you are by the way you talk about Mae

Please trade me one.

Git gud loser.

>Get Sonya in 30 orbs
>-atk
should I try again or just save orbs

Am I doing something wrong?

Is there a secret way to roll that I don't know about?

Why am I 400 orbs deep with no Sonya?

Mathilda's main value is her weapon.
Unfortunately, it doesn't make for great fodder because most decent blues either already have a prf that's highly compatible with their kit, or else rely on a brave weapon. I can't think of many who would give up their existing weapon to take an anti-cav lance, even against a cav team.

>just 30

keep going

CYL next month. Wait it out.

My Taco has that same IV, I run QR on him to moderate success, don't expect a beast though

Sorry, my wife is mine and mine alone.

Sonya is shit why would you want her

I came out with optimal IV Saber. Do I hoard for CYL or try to roll for Sonya? I could use a mage tank.

do you know what men look like?

>Roll two Ninos, Sanaki, and an unwanted Alm in 50 orbs
lol you guys just suck

Fuck off you nu male spic.

> Only blue 5* for the Delthea banner in 75 orbs is -atk Mae so far
I'm sad now

Is there any way to salvage a -Atk, +HP Sonya? Ya'll talk about -Spd, +Res as pretty much JUST tier, but goddamn, I can't imagine it being worse than this.

Shit makes me wish -Atk wasn't so damn crippling of a flaw to have on almost every unit in the game. I can't think of many units who with -Atk can wind up viable and can still manage comparatively well.

Your wife is a shitty unit.

I have an Azura boner so hard it will shake the heavens and the earth in a catastrophe far more destructive than any nuclear holocaust you can think of when I finally get her.

So none of these new units are good, most arent even viable it seems. At least they were accurate in giving the game where units can get so stat screwed you cant beat the game shit stats to match.

I love my cute tsun wife! I'm going to take her on a honeymoon!

You're stupid if you think Sonya is shit

Sorry, tranny would be more accurate.

So in terms of blue tome infantry it is;
Linde > Bunny Lucina > Bride Caeda > Delthea > Mae > Robin > Odin
No?

>got Delthea in 30 orbs
>-SPD
>+Def

Back to the board

-spd is worse unless you're a brave user

her wo dao tome and I've been using TA FRobin to fight blues due to a lack of good greens

Everyone keeps saying it. Case in point:

If you use Ignis you end up with a free "delete any unit on the enemies team" card.

Sonya>Julia

Bride Caeda>Bride Lucina

He has more defensive bulk but less HP than a taco, plus a guaranteed 26 damage in Ignis if he runs an enemy phase set. Only issue is that without a healer (assuming this is for Arena) he'll only be a oneshot wonder. In PvE he'll definitely need a healer on the team and maybe an HP seal but he sounds like a pretty fun gimmick.

>it's another "we can't use a unit because esports says it's bad" episode

>Bride Lucina
If only...

Post best girl?

Meant Bunny Lucina, fuck

user, she has 47 neutral atk so she still has 44 atk with an atk bane. many units have less and are still viable, stop being a bitch about it and just enjoy the game.

>that body
be still my pulsing DICK.

Just saying they are shit, doesn't stop anyone from using them despite this if they are liked for whatever reasons.

that i'm gonna have to spend on a heavily damaged unit that should have died on the counter?

They could actually release another new banner before the CYL banner. What would make you spend your precious "saved for limited time units" orbs, anons?

What are your favorite cross-game crack ships?
I for one support Merric x Ishtar

I don't get it, shouldn't my rank in tier be much smaller? Is the jump in minimum score requirement for 18+tiers really that big?

They're stupid too

I played this game, seriously think they are on to something but Monolith Soft just need to make the gameplay better. Animations and fanservice were top notch.

>stop being a bitch
You just had to ask the impossible of him didn't ya?

Glad to help!

And fuck that!

Caeda > Lucina

I'd probably also put Delthea over Lucina but that's arguable. Delthea also isn't pigeonholed into a bladetome comp, she can do other things.

i got into rank 20 with just 50 points more than you.

If people are so miffed about characters not being perfect, but not Odin tier, they can just wait for all the seasonal banners where they can keep making versions of Cordelia with 35/35 offenses

A few points can be several hundred ranks in the higher tiers. A 30 point difference, thousands.

Why would you do this

19-20 is where the whales are. You can just get a deathless run in 18 to go to 19. However then it's only trouble.

I want Dragon Emblem to be more fun.

>Almedha, Queen Mother
>Colorless, Staff, Infantry
>35/35/23/27/27
>Weapon: Fear
>Assist: Martyr
>A - Dragon Blood: Applies Dragon weakness and susceptibility to Dragon buffs, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2
Inheritable only by non-Breath user dragons/half-dragons, including Soren, mCorrin, Sophia.
>C - Ward Dragons: Grants Dragon allies within two spaces Def/Res+4 during combat

No they just made using lower stars count for more points in arena

True, nothing is stopping me from using Henry or Tobin if I wanted to, but the moment I post me using a "bad" unit, all the contrarians would hop on the bandwagon of "EWW WHY YOU USE ODIN SO SHIT (LOL MUH ESPORTS JUST USE FURY+MEMEBOW+QR REINHARDT AYY LMAO"

Marth x Masked Marth except they are genderbent.

Oscar, Boid and Rolf will forever be the best brother triangle attack.

Norne

i can get into t20 easy with unmerged units and f2p

it gets easier every week too

Is +hp, -atk usable on delthea?

Let's brainstorm.
Idol Cordelia with Sing and a microphone-stand-themed lance and 35/35 offense.
Actually nevermind this is beginning to sound dangerous.

I'm loving the maps and scenes, bros.

Any whale who isn't new is in 20. There are many f2p reaching t20 now but they drop out the next week because no merges, and whales get to stay. Idk if any f2p using dragons/armors managed to stay in t20, but doesn't seem very likely considering you need like 5k score.

Linde = Delthea > Mae > Bride Caeda > Bunny Lucina > Robin > Odin

Nice meme

With those IVs he doesn't deserve getting Close Counter though, right? It's a shame about the -Spd. If he was neutral or something better I would've SI'd it onto him without hesitation.

does doot's tome stack with hone atk?

if every unit was equally usable you woudn't pay IS for new units if they aren't better

Is defense automatic or do I have to set something up somehwere?

I have the same IVs, it sucks but she's still pretty strong.

Hector x Tharja

Sigurd and Flora are the hottest couple in FE

There's a difference between doing shit and showing devotion.

Pic related is not mine.

>Linde = Delthea
This is what lolicucks actually believe.

Getting into tier 20 is easy. Staying in there is hard part.

No, it's a buff that's stronger than Hone Atk and Defiant Atk 2 (+ blue modifier). It'll stack with her Drive Atk and alternatively a Spur Atk.