Best car reviewer ?

best car reviewer ?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/entertainment/stunt-goes-wrong-causing-big-damage-to-car-on-top-gear-082748598.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1XlPUQjmJyk
youtube.com/watch?v=YsQvxZbiiac
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scotty kilmer

Chris "Monkey" Harris. And Tiffany Dell is quite good too

Doug

DOUG DEMURO

Mr. Regular, because you really don't want the review to just read that tech sheet and quote horsepower figures, you want emotions and opinions, you somehow wish that even your car had a soul and Mr.FurryFart would give it some story to go with and make it more than stamped sheets of metal. Also, reviews shitboxes that even you can afford.

Fatt Marah, because you want to laugh as he heel-toes and overrevs it, hoping nobody notices it, wonders why 200hp is not enough to move his ass faster and considers "tight handling corner in canyon" to be something rally notes would refer to 6R<

Chris Harris, because you always wanted to see that car slide, knowing he won't damage it and will actually drive fast in review. You cry, but it is okay, as his brittish accent sooths your pain when you realise you won't be able to afford any of those cars, ever.

Jorrie2, because you just want to hear that Akrapovic sound when snobs rev in first and second gear, chickening out at 100kph.

Doug, because he gets paid to make fun of cars that are for sale/introduced to the market, pointing out stupidity of modern car designs which are repeatin same mistakes as Ferraris had in 80s in terms of interior and features. Also, your grandma could race him and win.

Randy Pobst, because you know he will be superpositive about the car, even if it was totally shit - and yet he will drive it fast, giving you hope that even your shitbox could be driven fast, if only you had his skill and experiece - which you will, if you keep practicing in Forza enough!

Yah pretty much agree with this. Also Pobst has roasted some of the cars that he has driven in some of his interviews with Vinnwiki.

I don't want opinions and emotions of some dude I will never meet in reallife, driving a supercar I will never own. I just want a huge autist like doug showing me the cupholders on a hummer or how the key in an aston martin fits into the dashboard

I really like Shmee, but i can't deny i get jelly as fuck.

I mean, he has a Ford GT, Porsche GT3, New TVR Griffith on order and he just received his brand new AMG GTR. Not even gonna mention the ones he already have like a Aston GT8, 675LT and his FF.

Doug DeMuro

I wish hed review every car in the world and give it a dougscore

saabkyle04 because his autism is infectious and not obnoxious like Doug or Chris

plus he has that plump 4/10 christmascake wife in some of the videos, and fat religious girls are my fetish

savagegeese

Your ass. Just like Nicki says in Rush. You will never be able to get the feel of a car over the internet.

Kyle is pure.

He's a faggot wasting his dad's money. Chances are pretty high you're a better person than he is.

definitely doug demuro

i hated him at first but now hes bae

... and the total doug score is

>Chris Harris, because you always wanted to see that car slide, knowing he won't damage it

yahoo.com/entertainment/stunt-goes-wrong-causing-big-damage-to-car-on-top-gear-082748598.html

i guarantee doug shitposts on Veeky Forums....

:^)

Rcr makes me feel comfy

>ctrl f
>sav
>your post
I like you, user

Damn he's gotten old and fat

wrong.

That's literally the kind of shit Mr Regular does
He also reviews regular cars and not supercars, hence the name

Brian has outright stated that the name is an ironic piss-take, and that they only reviewed "regular" cars out of necessity when the channel was getting off the ground.

>fat religious girls are my fetish

You can clearly see that she's dominating him in that relationship.

Savagegeese is my favorite

for car construction/desing and features : Doug
for driving: Chris Harris

honourable mention: Jeremy Clarkson, who used to be god in both fields until he decided to make his car show into comedy show

Nope, in a recent video w/ Nico Rosberg he said he used to work at a financial company.

This

Another vote here for the kutztown dragon

An overrated cunt.

Say whatever you will about his jokes, but he goes through everything, from how you open the doors, every single storage compartment, switches and etc.

see
He used to be good back in the day, what is the last time he did a decent review of anything tho?

its obvious KUTZTOWN DRAGON

meh he lies about basically anything for the sake of humor
I own a bmw E60
>you can't turn off the nav voice
>you can't cancel your turn signal
bullshit

Chris Harris.

Doug Demuro
Saabkyle04
Alex on Autos

These are my favorites. Doug Demuro is the most fun to watch, and Saabkyle04 and Alex on Autos are the most detailed.

Doug DeMuro. The DougScore is idiotic but his reviews/cars are interesting.

Matt Farah

Oh look it's """"""""""""""""Brian""""""""""""""""
>tfw he'll never be Mr.Regular ever again

>Matt "I'm doing a podcast about watches" Farah.

QUIET.
I don't want him to get too popular or he gets shitty like it happened with so many other youtubers who got really popular.

This, he's still in the comfy zone.

>all the Doug DeMeme posters

Doug is like pizza, you keep consuming it even if mediocre.

Eric the car guy

Fatt Marah is more overrated than doug demuro.

Far as I know he still does repetitively serious reviews for the sunday post or whatever paper. Can read them online.

Not video sure, but he does them and they're pretty good.

This.
I liked it alot better when it was about the cars and not him. That was kinda the theme.
Nameless and faceless man reviews regular Joe cars.

Angus Mackenzie is by far the best reviewer in Motortrend and it has some serious top gear vibes without a lot of comedy.

this

I feel like the name was the last straw
I'm okay with him sharing his past or telling stories, like the Alaska stories he told on podcast were really comfy
But telling his name really ruined all the mystery and I've never felt the same about his videos

>he worked at his dad's friend's financial company for a momth. That's why he gets a new lambo every week.
Never mind, you're a fucking idiot. Even this trust fund cuck is better than you.

He looks like a guy whose wife cucks him with a black guy but he is still with her.

>still watch him though

Hello car company, its SHMEEEEEEEEEE

Parker, we just bought him a new house.

MegaRetr
Pic related

>tfw I used to unironically watch tdib

>tfw I still do

Is everyone here retarded? The best car revies are made by Harry in his garage.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XlPUQjmJyk

>Rich fag car enthusiast
>Exotics only
Come on now guy
youtube.com/watch?v=YsQvxZbiiac

This

Oh yeah, also The Fast Lane Car and The Fast Lane Truck,

this is some top tier ASMR

mr geese is best

Chris Harris
Harry Metcalfe
Henry Catchpole

>THIS
he is the best reviewer hands down

>Fatt Marah, because you want to laugh as he heel-toes and overrevs it, hoping nobody notices it, wonders why 200hp is not enough to move his ass faster and considers "tight handling corner in canyon" to be something rally notes would refer to 6R

We know you do doug kek
>posting in third person