How much physical money do you have right now?

How much physical money do you have right now?
I have exactly 1 dolar and 9,75 reais.

Like 5k in my sock drawer

61 usd

$64 in my wallet. $20 in my car. About $200 at home.

About $1500 in cash and 20 1 oz silver coins.

Another one awakes from the credit meme and realises that he, and the entire "Middle class", are in reality poor as shit.

around the house, about 1k. another 5k in bank account.

~$350 CDN in bills + a plethora of coins

like 10 bucks in change plus a 1 oz silver coin

I don't typically get much cash on me nowdays (ever since I quit "real job" and work online now)

>keep an old $20 and a $2 bill in my wallet just cuz
>keep some oddball coins on my desk as I get them
>drummer boy quarters (yes I know theyre worth 25 cents)
>1 silver quarter, 2 silver dimes

No clue why the one dime isnt tarnishing, odd...perhaps its year had both silver and non silvers and its a dud

the silvers are to date the only silvers I've come across in circulation (and noticed at least)

I have various random change in car / in change jar / etc, not worth gathering to take picture(s) though.

I carry about none of your dam business.

lol drummer boy quarters. bicentennials my dude bicentennials.

probably like 4 cents
Cash is useless.

i have a lot of paper but how do i recognize "money" from "non money"? it all feels like just the same paper

$180 in the local equivalent

107.91€ (-> $113.68) cash in my wallet

For the past few years at payday I've been getting cash back on debit purchases b/c I thought it'd be bitchin to have cash on hand.

Now I have ~$12k on hand and don't know what to do with it. Kinda wish it was at least in the bank earning 1% interest.

Best case I buy a car with it and get an odd look. Maybe I'll wear a pimp suit.

256 EUR in a 370 EUR wallet.
Oh the irony.

25€
15pounds
850 baht
20000 yen

$114 in two dollar bills I collected at my bank job (I know they're worth $2, I give them as gifts)
A fistful of change in my car
A single crumpled dollar bill in my pocket

God bless

Tree fitty

I never carry more than a stack of quarters in my car for tolls and Aldi.

$150 us.

Soon as my fucking brother in law gets off his ass its buying 3 used pcs.

50 each. He has 10. Gonna buy them all for starcraft lan and parts.

Been a dream for 15 years...

lol what

Buy $60,000 house and rent it out.

Which part?

In high school me and some bros rented both sides of a duplex and the landlord let us put a door in the living room so we could run back and forth. Place was huge and always crowded. 6 bedrooms between the 2. We all shared 1 living room and stuck poor bros in bunkbeds in 1 living room. Like 10 or 15 dudes living there and 20 hanging out at all times. Had so many old pcs gathered up we were sitting on towers and out of chairs.

I always said one day i would have a house with at least 8 pc for starcraft parties. And once a year im throw a giant reunion party for anyone that wanna come.

Fortunatly i finally have that chance.

I now own a different larger converted duplex and 2 insulated outbuildings.

My wife and sister in law love to cook and she lives next door.

At christmas gonna have 2 kitchens running full tilt for week long nerd out.

Going to house and feed all my bros for the week and hang out like old times every year.

Lost a few friends recently and it hit me how short life really is and you never know when you say goodbye to your best friend if it will be the last.

Small town here. I still talk to those bros 15 years latter and we are all best friends.

i have like 30 bucks which i use to tip my barber because her payment system won't accept tips with credit cards FUCKING COME ON LADY

420.69 swag yolo
youtube
G A M E R
A
M
E
R
$$$$$$$

I stopped carrying cash about 9 years ago.

Actually thinking of it - just need a bit more as around here I'd need $15k to renovate it too.

7.3 million in cash in my vault downstairs as well as 100 ounce of gold and no silver because fuck cleaning that

I don't consider fiat currency as money, but I have 3 gold maple leaf around the house.

prove it fag

Well, if you do some personal finance and real estate study its not hard. Just dont get in over your head rehabing and shit and take it 1 step at a time.

"Most" of the time small improvements and time make your real estate go up. Or at the very least inflation works to your advantage.

Tons of tax benefits.

Potential to bukd a company around it like my grandoarents. The had like 80 houses at one time and 2 3 man crews to handle it. No matter the problems my grandpa would buy dinner for both crews and pay for them to take off 1 hour early. Hed buy them dinner and handle the business side if anything was going on.

He oaid well and the 2 guys in charge of the crews ran the show.

Pretty legit setup.

Only remember him taking obscure calls about his teal estate like twice when it wasnt dinner day.

He almost always had all of his houses listed for sale for a rediculous pirce too. If an area picked up he was the first to know because a few houses would sell.

Dude was smart enough he even automated his fucking reaearch by selling off a few houses and then being one of the first in line to snatch up 10 more on the same few blocks to rent out.

I have 1 shitty rental house and have made almost every single mistake you can make. Still breaking even and my tenant pays the mortgage...

Uf you have any common sense and treat it as another job you almost cant fuck it up