/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/3f490aae215dfae97f56ce10cb0371701025ea54

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/doukyuusei-no-macho-kun-r11862
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

midlanders

>buys a game with elf midgets
>gets mad that the game has elf midgets
Project here please

Still looking for VI prices in cactuar pls.

Haven't played for a week and I'm curious, won't be back till Sunday.

Let's have a comfy thread without people bickering and avatarfagging maybe

A man can dream user, a man can dream.

It's too late

Shift+click to remove the file.

Where do you think we are?

Give me more race combos to draw.

>Faggot BRD from Midgardsommer had 2.1k dps in the opener, getting beat by me and I'm a fucking PLD.
>Faggot Balmung healer who caused two wipes by having the thundercloud hit the party saying BLM has low DPS when it was the highest
>Faggot from my server saying "no idea" when he was a sub 3k SAM.

Why do people like to blame class choices without looking at themselves first? BLM does fucking fine in Susano I don't know where these people are coming from.

What do you guys do to psych yourselves up for a long crafting session? I'm about to do the 50-60 CUL grind with collectibles and I kind of want to die.

give me zenos or give me death

Roe and lala.

>>>r/ffxiv

Au Ra + lala

because they read forums and meta bullshit and are shitters themselves so they just repeat what others say

I use macros and watch something. No psyching up needed. If you're talking about gathering, I let my retainers do it and craft another time.

lalazen

>dps per sec

>poison pots
erm I might be wrong and retarded but haven't poison pots not been a thing past lvl 50?

Au Ra/lala

DAMAGE PER SECOND PER SECOND

I lurk on OF and they really got to the concensus that class nitpicking doesn't really matter. This is more reddit shit.

>and posion pots

>casuals worried about optimal comps when they can't even break 3.5k consistently

roegafell

What is your opinion on

c@

Correct, the last time they saw use was fucking Second Coil

Roeqote

SAY SOMETHING NICE

>Used to pull about 2.5k in susano starting out as SMN
>Now averaging around 3.5-3.7k

People just use their classes as an excuse for sucking ass.

Literally better than every single player made cat.

Whens the first dungeon/trial/whatever in SB? I'm on "crossing the velodyna" and im already tired of fetch quests

Gonna be 70 before I finish the msq

something nice

niigger cat

My favorite mooncat.

Pretty neat character in the story

I love these dumb birds so much.
Please post chocobos.

Adorable.

best cat

$12 that her and Fordola will fight each other.

dued

what's the best way to level up crafting skills?

THICK
LIZARD
TAILS

post puc

Leves, then moogle dailies mixed with Ishgardian leves and for certain DoH the HW collectables are viable. Then Kugane leves and collectables for CUL

How do I level a gatherer 1-70?

Leves? Grinding?

>dem bps

myfucking dick

post males with them instead

Ixali beast tribes, leves, moogle beast tribes when you hit 50, leves

c@!

So I have a question, meow. How can I get eight randoms together to do the Coils of Bahamut raid. I just want to do them and see the story for that series of raids. I have had no luck with the PF/DF and no one is responding on the official threads either. I know it's old content but how are noobs like me supposed to do them if everyone has moved on already? :/

Does leveling speed up once I join the Scions? It takes ages just to get one level.

Grinding leves

1-15 grind
15-50 leves
50-70 collectibles.

Leves to 50, Collectables to 70 as long as you have at least 600 GP (just meld trash GP materia onto gear until you do, or get Wyvernskin accessories and then meld them, it'll require very little melding at that point)

>yfw Primal won the Aether Cup

Balmung shitters can't even win their own PvP tournament

Do it with a friend unsynced

okay

Also if you have those gathering exp scrolls you can easily grind up to 30s before really needing leves.

the dark lighting makes it look like ur character has a mario nose

Are all the coils that easy to do? I'm only level 56.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/doukyuusei-no-macho-kun-r11862
I'm reminded of this

I've seen people mentioning "synced" and "unsynced," what does that mean? Just started playing recently.

H-hi. I'm here to help.

stop fake stuttering

Alright.
Thanks a lot, never messed with DoL before.

wanna help me cum?

xth for red mage

Okay for real this time

Synced means your levels and item levels are brought down to a reasonable tier for the content. Even if you're level 70 with item level 320 gear, it'll drop down to something that won't stomp Sastasha.

Unsynced means you retain your full power, and makes most things a cakewalk. Some of the turns in Bahamut will still utterly kick your ass if you don't know mechanics, though.

not yours

fuck yeah

lf 18in futa horsecock to mindbreak my lala....

It's very old story heavy content. Start an undersized party (in the DF options) with a fellow 60+ friend. You may need more for unskippable mechanics.
Those raids were for like 60 ilevel with level 50 characters. You can solo and duo them while enjoying the cutscenes.

Oh, gotcha, like the FATES that are too low level. I didn't realize you could choose to sync or not in raids. I'm only level 40 but I want to do the Coil raids when I'm high enough because I like the armor set that drops there. If no one does that raid anymore, what would be the minimum amount of players and what level/item level would we need to be to be able to win?

Best blm opener?

That's not something you should say to another boy, user.

ugly

I'd hang out with her dad.

Well, my BFF is a 60+ PLD and I'm a level 56 RDM with ilevel 116, Is that enough to complete all the raids and quest line?

Supposedly the B3 opener that sharpcasts thunder, but the top non-AST black mage uses some retarded astral fire opener.

Not too many, like said. You can 2-3 man it at level 50-60 with good enough gear rather easily, with more people for certain ones/if you're not feeling confident in your chances. A small group in Augmented Ironworks gear at level 50 could probably do well enough.

If you're after the armor sets, you can actually buy dyeable versions of the Allagan stuff on the marketboard, though that's probably unfeasible if you're new and still don't have much money. An alternative is doing the Palace of the Dead a lot, since sacks can also give dyeable Allagan equipment. Just alternatives though.

me on the right

Wait until you're both 60+ and you get 230 ilvl gear (the MSQ gives you full sets of these) and you can easily 2 man it. At ilvl 116 I don't see you doing much to it considering the coils average ilvl is 100ish.

why not?

Whoops, one of these went off-kilter.

How do I get 230 ilvl gear? I'm not moving on to Heavensward until I get the ARR raids out of the way cuz story. :3

The Allagan gear that drops in the raid isn't dyeable? The screens I've seen seem to have it as soot black, but now I'm not sure if that's the raid one or if people dyed the other version.

stop bully

crafted version

> I'm not moving on to Heavensward
you uh should not do that.

Why? I want to finish ARR first. What's wrong with that?