What was the best looking automobile of 2017?

What was the best looking automobile of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

lexusenthusiast.com/2017/11/22/initial-lexus-ls-orders-in-japan-exceed-first-year-sales-goal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything that is not a Honda or TOYota

>Anything that is not a Honda
wrong

Not even trolling.

fuuuuuuk

This is the most 2017 car that went on sale this year.

Top part of that grill needs to be covered and ited look good.

Honestly the new mazda 2 is adorable and I would buy one if it weren't a pile of cheap.

nigga what the fuck is that

since when does Toyota allow turbos on their cars

>blunder of the century

FJ.

You shut your mouth you jealous bitch.

Mazda 2 is the most disappointing car of all time.
It's so boring that it's sold as a Toyota and nobody can tell the difference.

In a perfect world, the Mazda 2 would be a proper Mazda hatchback.
The Mazda 3 hatch is a goddamn wagon - it needs to be 2 feet shorter.

Seeing as the DB11 came out last year, and all of Mazda's cars are still concepts, I'm inclined to agree. Seeing this debut was pretty great though.

is this not just a juke civic hybrid?

>double wing
>wings in general
>HIDs
>trying to be aggressive as a honda

i love honda/acura as much as the next guy but the new type r looks like shit

Why do Toyota make such ugly cars?

The new Legend is the worst car design Honda released this year.

isnt that a TLX? i dont remember hearing about them making a new legend

RLX = Honda Legend in Japan

This is the TLX.

damn, its a shame that they bastardized one of my favorite cars :/

The MX-5 really is a good looking car.
I've thought about buying one, but my immediate concern is fitting in it.

How tall is too tall? I don't want to show up for a test drive and realize then that I'm too tall.
I don't want to be a dick and waste the salesman's time.

if you're over 5'10 then its gonna be uncomfortable. also they're massively under-powered. that said they do actually look good this year

RF felt a bit tight and I'm just 5'9
However softop felt like it'd be good up to 6'3 range

>if you're over 5'10 then its gonna be uncomfortable
>RF felt a bit tight and I'm just 5'9

Is it really that bad?
I'm 6'1. I daily a second gen Honda Fit, and I fit comfortably in it, but my seat is all the way back so it's at the limit.

im 6'1 and my legs were uncomfortable/head kept hitting the roof the whole test drive.

That's really a shame. It's one of the best looking cars on the market at the moment.

Just get a Challenger.

MX5 looks great. Looks like a 50k sports car. They are fun to drive but they are slow compared to other sports cars.

Still it is a sports car.

Certainly not that

>tfw FJ cruiser is the only SUV i would ever buy and they stopped selling them in australia
Why can't good cars last

Perfect except for the spiderweb grille, the older Lexus grille was amazing and they scrapped it for the spiderweb one.

>I don't want to waste the salesman's time by inquiring about a car I intend to buy if it proves suitable for my needs
???

Honestly this is the coolest release of tbe year. Kia Stinger will be a $20k shitbox a year from now for some cuck looking for a used car, but the LC is an instant future classic.

I wouldn't call it the prettiest (that goes to the LC500) but it's probably the most important car of 2017.

I’m pissed cause you’re right

It's not a sports car, it's a boomer cruiser which will depreciate like rotten bananas.

That's a very good reason to test drive it.

And it has less interior and cargo space than a Corolla, on par with Yaris/Echo.

It's waitlisted in Japan, its home market, for at least the next year. They literally can't make them fast enough.

lexusenthusiast.com/2017/11/22/initial-lexus-ls-orders-in-japan-exceed-first-year-sales-goal/

What the fuck are you on that only sportscars can become classic cars?

Not him, but I don't think any cars from the modern era will turn into true classics aside from super rare sports cars.

That just tells that they thought themselves it was gonna flop and not reach normal sales.

Nah, you're just glib on the issue. Also not him, but the LC is definitely an important car. It is radically different from anything Lexus has released before, other than maybe the original SC400. In tbe "large grand tourer" category Lexus went from zero to best in class on their first attempt. And it's a naturally aspirated V8. Probably the last great grand tourer we'll see, because it doesn't uae turbos to cheat.

Pigfat and NA V8s are nothing special in pigfat cars.

t. 4cly turbo driver

What? I'm 6 foot 2 and my head doesn't hit the roof nor am I uncomfortable. Are you massively overweight?

The Lexus looks really good. Took them 8 tries but they finally made an attractive new car.

Literally “soyboy-the car“

>Holden Special Vehicles Grand Touring Sport Racing Wat 1

Seems nice tho.

Plays 2nd fiddle to the hsv gtst and vt-vz

TOYOTA HIRE THIS MAN!
someone design that mod and get rich quick

THE ONLY REAL ANSWER

I wish they made a coupe, it would look so fucking good.