Pick one

$50k syrupbux in leaf land
50k kilometres each

2016 Lexus GS 350 F Sport Series 2
2014 BMW 650i Gran Coupe

Daily driver, highway cruising, mostly. Both have warranty and are certified by BMW and Lexus.

650 no questions asked

A crew cab short box.

kia stinker for me

bmw
doesnt have that fuck ugly front grille
isnt a toyota
generally prettier
its a bmw, people will respect you for it more than a lexus.

>Buying a used BMW that isn't an M Series

Also
>Daily Driver
>BMW

KEK!

Lexus, will last longer, services will be cheaper and fewer in between.

The Lexus is a car meant to be bought and owned, the BMW is more of a car to be leased.

If you want to keep it for longer than the warranty, Lexus is the safer bet.

BMW would be great but after the warranty expires shit could get expensive very quickly. Like the 15-20 year old 7 series were testbeds for technology they intended to put on lower models and the rich owners would pay out the nose for odd ball stuff. I feel the 6 series is like that because they look just as good as an old 750.

That being said, Beamer will always pull more tail.

Lexus so I can keep it after the warranty expires.

Those people suggesting that shitty 650 are idiots , save yourself the upcoming stress with shit German engineering. Get the Lexus

Lexus if you're a sensible lad who values time and money.
BMW if you want to reduce the time between first date and ground n pound.

Lexus if you're 60 years old and boring.

Neither, get a Jag like a real gentlemen

650 no question

But you should get an ///M2 over both

650 no question, but the LS trumps both

lexus would be a more reliable vehicle. shitty interior and questionable exterior design. cheap to maintain. AWD for more safety. good resale value

650 - got those looks. top-notch handling, speed, acceleration - all that you won't find in lexus. expensive to maintain.

>tfw the only way you can afford an M2 is used and pretty much every listing has a total loss and rebuilt title on the carfax

love jags, but you need to own an ASE slave and a gas station

>daily driver
Just get a used Prius or Civic so you can save up for a Porsche 991 and a decent bike for the weekends and track days. Don't be retarded and buy a "luxury" car just for highway use and commuting. You'll probably just be stuck in traffic most of the time anyways.

>v6
>4 door "coupe"
i pick neither. get a supercharged jag xf or an e550 sedan or coupe. it'd be cheaper too.

>bc nobody is selling theirs.

Prefer the 1 series M. Why does BMW keep getting bigger and bigger? Even the 1 M is GIANT compared to the e30

The 640i is more fun and more reliable than the 650i. The 650i is faster but is so heavy

>m-muh m series
go fuck a goat faggot

Why don't you be like all the other yuppies and lease a new one?

Man. Get the Kia stinger. Seriously.

But if anything, Lexus. BMW's are a pain to repair. And trust me, you will need to repair shitload of shit. My business partner got a used 7series... Baaaaaaad shit

>as you jerk your tiny e-peen to some shitty old man sedan

OK nigger let me know when you stop drinking cum maybe we can have a serious discussion

lol hows your baby brain working buying extremely inflated car prices for some shitty badge

GR#3 faggot, don't make me report you

650 definitely

Lexus, because we all know as soon as the warranty runs out the BMW will start to need a lot more (((maintenance))).

show me bobs. bitch lasagna.

540i

lexus, bmw is cr*p