Truckerfag Thread - /TFG/

>Just A Normal Day In Post Automated Vehicles Los Angeles Edition

Brevious Bread: >44 tonnes ofSeries 800 Terminators
>34 steel wheeled treads crushing piles of human skulls
>Sign that lease and I'll come to your cuckshed with a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range
>CDL How Do? Private driving school or community college
>Swift: Best Doing A Slow 360° Spin Down An Icy Highway

>Truckerfag has a pile of pumpkin pie crust crumbsstuck in his beard
>EF is so stuffed from dinner that he barely has the energy to repost more than 30 or 40 selfies
>Bepis enjoyed a traditional South American thanksgiving consisting of green snake casserole, candied rat and slow-roasted tapir
>Oilfag blew his thanksgiving load back in October like most Canadians
>Gundam is watching Eyeshield 21 and screaming at the tv while drinking a tallboy of Asahi Superdry
>Primely would have enjoyed thanksgiving, but he's too busy trying to figure out how DARPA, certain Russian arms dealers and the Taiwanese government all tie together
>Primefag first feastedon vegan tofurky, then later on cock
>Balam consumed illegal amounts of spiral cut ham
>The energy he gathers from arguing with EF is all the sustinence Doubles needs
>GrainGuy and his doge are dining onfine A&W Mozza Burgers and Poutine with a case of Pilly to wash it down
>Whiney is feeding his dakimakura from one of those diy food craft kits
>Because I like to imagine Gordo as a fat Mexican due to the translation of that word in Spanish, I assume his thanksgiving dinner was appropriately tex-mex themed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cvk3Cso0bVc
discord.gg/ejeVX36
youtu.be/65g822Ef6X4
youtu.be/10hRo2XEiKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oilfag you do the best OPs.
Keep on keepin' on, man.

Oilfag is my favorite tripfag
And he even used a terminator pic for the thread!
Doubles knows that oilfag likes me better and the war rages in his head.
Much like the scene in the op pic.
Doubles is the hopeless "team" fighting a losing battle vs me. I am the hunter killer.
This is some really existential stuff.
If he doesn't hit 1/2/3/4 by new year than there is no way he will ever make It

>hit 1/2/3/4
Please explain for us busriders.

135 overhead press
225 benchbress
315 squat
405 deadlift

>Please explain for us DYEL's.
ftfy

I asked Santa to kill EF in his cuck shed in daddy's backyard

Non-truckerfag here.
Do yall shift gears without the clutch? My brother showed me this in my Corolla while he was troubleshooting it, and it didn't seem to grind or have any ill effects.
Didn't want to make a new thread, and Truckerfriends seem like they'd have experience with manual transmissions.
Is shifting clutchless okay for a carlet like me?

I really want a big dick in my butt

We all drive automatic trucks nowadays.

Thanks, my dude.

You're just trying to butter me up. That's a good photo of your rig though.

Satan might have given you better results, but at a higher cost than just being a gud boi.

Yes one can shift a transmission without the clutch, but it can fuck up the gears and syncros of a car over time if one's timing is off.

18 speed or death.

Doubles fag on the right, EF on the left.

>thatsthejoke.jpg
It's a B movie called "Santa's slay" where Santa is really an evil Norse god. Look it up

>Wikipedia plot summary

>Apparently, Santa was the result of avirgin birthproduced bySatan(just as Jesus was the result of a virgin birth produced by God--meaning that Santa is somewhat of anAntichrist). Christmas was "The Day of Slaying" for Santa untilA.D.1005, when an angel defeated him in acurling match and sentenced him to deliver presents on Christmas for 1000 years. This means that Santa is free to kill again in 2005.

Sounds festive.

It's hilarious. Easily my favorite holiday movie

>tfw no K200

This is the pinnacle of load securement.
Try to find better.
>Protip: you can't

I'll have to give it a try.

Daddy like. What's that little lockable hatch below the bigger jockeybox door?

youtu.be/cvk3Cso0bVc

It's a dogbox. Just a storage compartment.

It's called "floating the gears" and most all truckers do it. Even double clutching really only softens the shock to the rest of the driveline, you still make the same moves as floating just with a couple of partial clutch depressions added in.

A car is a bit more sensitive to being spot-on because they have synchronizers that have blocker rings with fine teeth (pic related) that will only transfer so much energy before becoming flattened and ineffective. If you want to know more about that your study assignment is Synchromesh

No, he means the one in the pic even lower than that.

>purple pepsi
What is this wizardry?

That's what I meant by jockeybox. I'm talking about the even smaller one below that, like mentioned.

Glovebox.

>A box for gloves
What will they think of next?

Did whiney get raped by sex starved rough necks yet?

They most prob stole that idea from freightliner too.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Should have replaced mommy with daddy.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

DADDY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM DADDY'S UDDERS!

I WANT DADDY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

>daily reminder

Got the bike or today lads.

I run this shit. No short shifting, grandpa fuckery here.

>Those Dub-dubs
>Biking weather
Stop lording your nice weather privilege over us snowbound peoples.

discord.gg/ejeVX36

We out and about again. 75 degrees in FL. One turn to dallas then home again. Crank up the damn radio!

Pic unrelated.

What trucking job can I get that puts me in the coldest, rainiest, windiest, shittiest, most hazardous conditions possible within the US? Points added if I'm hauling extremely dangerous or precious cargo.

Oilfield hauling in northern Alaska or log hauling in Washington State.

>rainiest, shittiest, most hazardous conditions
Dedicated produce delivery in Chicago.

What is your favorite brand of truck and why is it Kenworth?

Did you achieve a slight lean? Thats impressive for a scrub harley rider.

Best truck without looking like a tryhard faggot tool in a Pete

You should treat someone else's bike better then you treat your own desu

Hey buddy
U wish u could scrape boards and throw sparks like a boss everywhere.
Kenworth is good
Well oilyhomosapien I guess you will just have to go visit doubleschan down in sandy asscrack land. You and him can rent ruckus trikes and zip around with a corona in the cup holder

>Hey buddy
>U wish u could scrape boards and throw sparks like a boss everywhere.

nah I'd rather have footpegs high enough off the ground that they don't restrict lean angle in the name of style and allow me to go around corners at a reasonable pace

>No offer to come hang out in Clearfield
>Oh I'm sure you wouldn't want to come ride some dirtbikes or anything Oilfag
>MFW
Rude.

Do those steps stick out far enough to be a hazard in a school zone with sidewalks?

youtu.be/65g822Ef6X4

Why are you freaks talking about trucks during Thanksgiving.

Oh you mean the indian slaughter that we celebrate.

>pretends to care about "Indian" slaughter on Thanksgiving
>probably has a similar gripe on Columbus day
>uses Columbus' term instead of "native Americans"

You can come hang out in FL. He's just mad because I refuse to respond to his faggotry.

I'm no longer giving it (you)s. Hoping it will learn no one likes it and fuck off.

Other than the winter weather, we're fairly similar. You guys have muskeg, we have swamp mud. You have moose that can kill you, we have gators, literally dinosaurs. Also water moccasins.

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

my buddy who hauls grain south got into a 2007 379 last night. pretty nice rig.
>yfw your company will never give you a nice truck because you pull vans

>2007
>"Nice"
Nah I'm fine in my 2017 T680, even if it doesn't have the Boomer Interior Package

>fedora
>he’s wearing a trilby
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Looks neat, but I still like my T680 as well.

>tfw been off since Wednesday evening, still don’t know when we’re rolling out, probably gonna be Sunday evening
Sucks for the paycheck next week but still feels good.

>bottom feeder tier van haulers detected

bottom feeder tier van haulers with nice trucks

>bare bones automatic kenworth aero junk with nanny cruise control, driver facing cameras and idle limiting
>nice trucks
which is it?

Nice trucks, because my truck doesn't have any of those things.

>it's an 'aero is bad' post

I can't decide if I like the looks of the 386 or the T660 more. I should probably pick one based on the interior rather than the exterior but I don't feel like looking at them in detail until I'm actually ready to bite the bullet.

Nice. How is pupper adjusting to sleeper lyfe? Was he paper trained or housebroken before you got him?

Kek. I wouldn't mind visiting the land of Flakka at some point, although I would probably melt if I went in the summer.

That's a nice little break.

Did you take part in the traditional "battle roving clans of (mostly ethnic) people of lower economic stature over purpose built 'discount' second and third rate electronics"?

I think I prefer the exterior of the T660, but the interior of the 386.

That being said, the dashes of both trucks look almost identical to the 389 and T800 models.

>driving 2004 T600
>like the dash
>get in 2012 W900
>dash is exactly the same
Good on you, KW.

For reals. Same interior for thirteen or fourteen years. The only one that is different that I have seen is the T880.

Dog is better in the truck than at home. he loves to shit on the carpet at home so today I'm ripping it all out kek.

better daytime picture of buddies truck

The joys of pet ownership, huh? How do you work it in the truck?

Generally he chills on the floor behind the passenger seat so when he comes to bother me I assume he needs to shit. hard go find a place to stop sometimes though.

meirl

>That being said, the dashes of both trucks look almost identical to the 389 and T800 models.
I'm pretty sure the 386 and T660 and later the 579 had the exact same cabs and sleepers as their conventional siblings, only with a setback axle and aerodynamic hood and sideskirts.

Indeed it is. And no, I didn’t. I went out late that evening and bought myself an iPhone 8 Plus, because games. Codemasters is apparently porting GRID Autosport to iPhones/iPads but the only listed supported devices were the SE/7/7+/8/8+, everyone assumes the 6S wasn’t included because of the screen resolution/hardware combination, since the SE has identical SOC but a lower res screen.
>tfw I just want a decent truck with a brutal, yard-dog-like dash
I’ve considered making an RV using a delivery truck in the past. Maybe that’s what he’s done.
>insulation, floor, shelves, bed, table, big battery pack, solar panel, heat/air, lights
Doesn’t seem difficult.

New phone, who dis?

Ey babay u wan sum fuk?

>┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

You came to the right place. All truckers are faggots on the road

Why dont you fruits just text each other? Its always the same 5 guys spewing stupid shit in every truckerfag thread. Nobody wants to see this circle jerk everyday

Speak for yourself user, Whiney fucks a dakimakura.

You realise this isn't facebook and no one posted this on your wall, right? You didn't HAVE to come in here. You chose to come in here, then complained about what you found.

Because namefags don't actually care about other people, they only care about getting replies. They don't care what the conversation is about or who it's with as long as they get replies.

Wew... glad I’m not a namefag.

>Wew... glad I’m not a namefag.
>said the namefag.

Exactly why generals should be b&

Welcome to Veeky Forums my newfriend

>Elon Musk estimates the cost to be about $1.26 per mile compared to $1.51 per mile for diesel trucks.
Why the fuck is this thing so expensive to operate? They said the megacharger will be 7¢/kwh, so if it's 14¢/mi for "fuel", and it's got no oil or filters or PM, what's so expensive?

That will never happen and you know it. Might as well hope for Moot and W.T. Snacks to come back while you're at it.

>Cube van living
youtu.be/10hRo2XEiKI
His setup was pretty Spartan, but its a neat idea. Kinda like what guys do with old busses but easier to get around and with more fuel efficient motors.

The per mile average is 2.5kwh/mi. To get the max acceleration takes over 800kw, so 2.5kwh goes right out the window with a company driver. Throw in fixed costs, and you're only altering the fuel variable. My fuel cost per mile is 52cpm. At the advertised figures the tesla uses it's 18cpm, so a 34cpm savings, right around the 25cpm savings they stated, which is in line with a 6.6mpg truck, closer to the 7mpg national average they're throwing around. Use any power bank other than tesla's subsidized $0.07/kWh charging banks, and you're losing about 15-23cpm.

Yeah that’s looking pretty sparse, if I were to honestly attempt to create a home brew RV, I’d get a Sprinter or Transit van.

>called Skyline
>no load available at the moment
Might get an extra day off.

Literally the question was what are the fixed costs. We know how much electricity costs, we know how much tires and brakes cost, none of that should be over $1/mi. Unless that drive fluid is just liquid gold it should be much lower.

Ever had a maintenance fund for a carbon fiber body?

Hi truckfag
Yea bring it on in oilyqueer. No one wants to go down to sandy asscrack land anyway. You might as well just go to a sauna, pop a Corona, shove a bucket of sand in ur ass and turn an all mexican radio station on as loud as possible.
This is doubles life.

Pic:shot my gun in today for hunting tomo. Rifle buck starts tomo.
Ripped my mad fat Harley out too.

Spoiler alert:
Corona is aight.

Corona is crap. You wouldn't drink the water where it's made, why would you drink the beer made from that water?

cause he is a flaming faggot

>light beer
Is there anything more indicative of shit taste? At least drink real cerveza if you're going to be a faggot.

Bost rifle.

What would you gonsider real cerveza?

Ay boi. How's the tittymonster?

Pretty good all things considered. I've been doxxed so this is why we can't have nice things lawl