Can attractive girls be car enthusiasts?

Can attractive girls be car enthusiasts?

Protip: FUCK NO. Cars are for men only. Historically, statistically and factually so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9vTe3B-ly8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moshi moshi baito des

I saw a hot girl with a very clean hawkeye wrx sti yesterday. They can definitely be car enthusiasts, it's just a lot less common.

She does it for attention. Or it was her boyfriend's car

This. It always ends up being this. I wish it would be something other than this but it is always fucking THIS.

I asked out a homely looking girl who drove the same model of car as me. She was definitely an enthusiast in that she could talk about engines and shit all day and talk shit too

She said no : )

Is it weird that I want to transform most car guys into this? Would you guys mind being her?

If I have my way you wont have a choice in the matter.

I go to Porsche meets all the time. Zero girls. Only females in the place are the wives of the actual attendees.

From what I've seen personally I'd say no. Most of them that "like cars" only do it as a way to get attention from and meet dudes. It's just like the girls that "like guns" or "like country music" or "like working out" and all that shit

>Subaru owners
>enthusiasts

pick one

Usually they are flat hat enthusiasts. The kind of fags that wear a sports ball jersey with another man's name on the back.

What kind of car do you drive, user?

Yeah.
Naw. Plenty of tinder skanks have boners for their cars.

>combination wrench
>that ass pose

""""enthusiast""""

I'd bet my fucking car she has no clue how to work on that car, let alone what the fuck she's looking at down there

Only if they're autistic, and therefore immune to societal influences.

Autistic girls are the best. And also the sexiest. Something about the look in their eyes gives me a boner.

I know a belgian girl who is a QT with an R34 GTR, so yes i guess, but theyre rare.

a honda civic, with 300hp to the front wheels. the only place power should ever go

She did most of the work with a lot of help from youtube. Not very impressive but more than most Veeky Forums will ever achieve.

>sarcastic reply

Thanks for letting us all know that you can't take bants.

men a are inherently lazy. we like things that do work for us.
thus men will always take interest in things that do work for them.
we invented cars because feeding horses is work.
we domesticated horses because walking is work.
we invented guns because bows are work.
we invented bows because chasing things is work.
we evolved to chase things because feeding on grass is work.

women aren't afraid of work because they can just find a way to make men do if for them. for this reason women will never be truly interested in cars.

And you have proof of this?

Race cars are rear wheel drive for a reason. Trucks are rear wheel drive for a reason

and front wheel drive is fastest

>Implying there's something wrong with a combination wrench
You have exclusively double boxes and flares?
What about when you need to adjust your toe? Can't get either of those on a tierod.
Do you use a crowfoot to do it just because you're too good for a combination wrench?

Socket wrenches are easier and faster for most jobs. Using a combination to tighten up bolts makes me feel like I have down syndrome.

Because racetracks are set up to favor overall speed in every aspect. Powering out of corners and into the straights, downforce-generating speeds, and so on.

an FWD car on a tight togue will dominate an MR car (what racecars are) will dominate an FR car (what cheap family sedans from the 50s are)

What color is you neck beard?

Sounds like you're the one who's not a mechanic friendo :-)
I use combo wrenches all the fucking time, especially under a car.
Busting shit loose, or holding a nut on the top of the frame, or other end of the exhaust flange, or anything.
It's stupid to pretend that a wrench is a bad tool.

Whatever makes you feel better..

>you're not a mechanic unless you do the job exactly like I do

Ok, bud.

>provide source

Just be yourself, bro.

found the fake ass mad girl

Lol, bait

Explain why a honda civic won wtac 2017 and not an MR car.

Been a mechanic for over a year now. Cars have been a passion since I was 15. I do all my own work and help friends with theirs.
Girls can be car enthusiasts.

They exist but are rare as hens teeth. Most are country girls or the daughters of dirt track racers/drag guys etc.

Source: I was in 4-H and there were a fair amount of girls into trucks and cars, learning to weld and doing farm stuff.

And a man takes the photo. It's obvious that these photos are for jerking off, not women pretending to be car enthusiasts.

Back in high school there was a girl who was in every shop class offered. She had a first gen Pontiac GTO that her dad left in his will for her. Car was an absolute beast, sort of a restomod, and she wrenched on it almost every day. She wasn't the most physically attractive girl in school, but her knowledge of cars definitely surpassed mine at the time and her car knowledge made her like 10x hotter.

She was definitely an enthusiast.

Yes, they can. Doesn't mean they would date you because you're another car enthusiast, or worth more than any other roastie.

I knew a qt3.14 that was a FWD hot hatches fangirl : Minis, Civics... She was also one of the worst thots I've met.

>Mom does all her own fixes on her Saab 900 Turbo, changed transmission last spring.
>Dad's VW Touran always goes to the shop because he can barely change the fucking oil.
>Mom hates my AW11 for being hard to work on
>Dad hates my AW11 for being impractical
she regularly makes fun of me for not having the supercharged model
getting car shamed by your mom is not a great feel
at least she'll help me get a turbo on it next year

You have a cool mom

Look up Emelia Hartford on youtube, that's her channel.

yes

now, now, don't get triggered. She had passion and thats all that matters. RIP her career

I wish all you Veeky Forumstists woke up tomorrow morning as car girls. It would make my life so much better.

your dad is a faggot

There's this black chick at my job that drives a modded out EVO X. I did a double take on that one. The DC area is a strange place when it comes to people driving cars.

I know
I know

Im sure they'd all become butchy lesbians

They can't be car girls, but they sure as hell can be bike girls. This chick rides liters like a pro, and rides better than most people I know.

She's been riding her whole life though so...

Honestly I don’t care what a girl enjoys as long as she is an enthusiast about anything

I’ve dated so manny women and there are so manny few and far betwiene that are passionate about anything

Idk what it is
I think it’s the same reason that you hardly find any girls that are good at video games

I think the competitive drive that is natural in men is what makes us care so Much about a hobby

Maybe I’m wrong

>I’ve dated so manny women and there are so manny few and far betwiene that are passionate about anything
>Maybe I’m wrong
You are. All women are passionate about riding cock. You just didn't notice.

someone post the picture of the chick walking away from her not-JDM car with a license plate that has JDM on it

please

Was this really worth a thread? OP, you're me 5 years ago. I lived in a game world where everyone had to balance their stats, and if you were attractive you couldn't be smart or talented. But that's not reality. Reality is a game that lets you create a "broken" character as long as you get good starting rolls and/or work hard at it.

Being on hormones doesn't make you a girl.

Maybe dude

Love you bby

Idk it could just be an actual female girl, especially if (s)he was dumb enough to delete the image thinking it'd go away and we'd never see it again

This is a tranny, I've seen the transition photos on r9k. He was literally a fat mexican.

Who do you think you're fooling here? lol

I dont hang out on "r9k" because I'm not a virgin or a tranny/SJW. Maybe you should date him if you've been stalking him since his "transition"?

>Historically
i understand you on the new age attention whoring, but whe can say historically, when the first human driver to achieve a long distance trip, and also the money investor for the first car ever existed, was a woman

Damn she's hot as fuck

Hahahahahahahhahahahhaa what kind of sperg doublethink is this

That's pretty dead on, but what makes me laugh is how much emphasis is placed on MEN to have interesting hobbies and personalities and careers, yet women are suppose to be accepted exactly how they are no matter how boring and bland they are

when was the last time you spoke to a woman that wasn't your mom

L E W D

lmao that's fuckin disgusting if it's true

>Can attractive girls be car enthusiasts?

>can't*

Her dad invented the Benihana restaurant franchise and her brother is a supreme fuccboi DJ.

But women can certainly be car enthusiasts, they'll just never be as skilled or knowledgeable as men (especially when driving).

Danica Patrick is a perfect example of why professional motorsport is the territory of men alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=v9vTe3B-ly8

>Danica Patrick is a perfect example of why professional motorsport is the territory of men alone.

Who are Brittany, Ashley, and Courtney Force

>drag racing

>literally slamming the gas and holding the wheel straight

They're three dumb bitches the same motor skills as a chimpanzee. What is your point.

I really hope you're not seriously trying to compare drag racing to something like F1 or Rally.

>virgin tranny SJW
>virgin

no, i'm trying to compare it to hrr durr nascar, while pointing out that the three of them are leagues better than most men in the same sport. Also, while i wouldn't ever personally compare it to f1 or rally, even just keeping a drag car straight at WOT can't be easy.

I'm none of those things, you tranny chaser virgin. Yikes.

My ex was a pretty bustin redhead/ginger If you're into them. Massive gearhead too, more than me.

To bad she cheated on me with an old FWB. Thought she was wife material.

>even just keeping a drag car straight at WOT can't be easy.

woman detected

>Fucking Pep Boys
Replacing fluids and air filters doesn't make you a mechanic.

funny enough, women have an attention to detail and willingness to follow directions that make them superior mechanics to men in some aspects.

women will follow a technical procedure in a manual to the letter and will very thoroughly document their procedures when working in a shop. men skip steps and go off intuition and gut feel too much.

Didn't know stacy browses Veeky Forums

>women ever come near this shithole website
>you'd know what to do in a car that accelerates to 100 in less than a second

why is it legal to be that questionably cute and so dumb at the same time

And when the vehicle is not repairable in the exact same fashion as the hastily drawn service manual suggests because some braindead chink wrote it based off the beta version of the vehicle, women fall short.

Because problem solving is then required, and women cannot into problem solving.

>umm sweetie the manual says it's 18mm but this wrench doesn't fit

"yeah, someone has replaced the stock fasteners with imperial sizes, you'll need to grab the other ratchet set"

>quits job, starts seeing doctor about depression, develops myriad addictions, tries to kill herself 3 times, proceeds to appear on Oprah as female mechanic who survived the disgustingly chauvanistic underworld of MANUAL LABOUR
>gets awarded several courage/bravery/etc. awards, becomes lead member on some paltry board designed to """combat""" stereotypes and force women into blue collar professions
>while she spends the next 30 years working in an office making $90K/year to do nothing

Women in the workplace? Never.

there are good reasons why STEM fields and blue collar work is generally dominated by men

there are genetic predispositions to certain things based on millions of years of evolution

it's why men might make better surgeons, but women are better family doctors - one is technical, the other requires bedside manner and people skills

stop with the post-modern shit, please.

I don't think, that she this that for attention. I mean, that's my favorite working pose also. You know the one, when i almost break my spine, but at the same time, i can conveniently show my ass to the
conveniently placed camera

>sister is "into cars" just like dad and I
>she inherits a project car that needs everything
>"user how do I do this? How do I do that? Can you help me with this? I can't get the bolts loose :((("
Bitch I told you from the beginning to save your normiebux and buy a running car because I don't want to restore a car for you.

none of this is true at all, you must watch a lot of rick and morty

see:

I asked out a girl too, she ghosted me after she said yes :^)

i hope you guys become managers someday

Sounds like you’re mad you didn’t get the car user, let her know you’ll take the trouble off her hands.

Well, me and my girl have worked on cars, and fucked on top of said cars multiple times.

So i see no problem with this.

My last girlfriend was really into cars, and was probably the best manual transmission driver I've known. She was driving a Lexus hybrid when I dated her but before that she had a Mini Cooper S 6sp. Grew up driving a manual diesel Jetta and a few years ago drove her father's BMW 635csi across the country after he died. She was thinking about either a 1-series or 3-series for her next car.

She loved my Miata but wasn't so hot on the Mustang I replaced it with. Too redneck for her tastes. But she's the only person I met who could drive it before I fixed the clutch.

Too bad your small dick wasn't enough to keep her around.

She's probably riding the 12" Chad-train right now.

>implying

I left her because she was crazy. Started calling me all day long accusing me of cheating on her. You'd think a woman would be over that by 42. Maybe it's Filipino thing.

Maybe you should've made more effort to clean up after you had your twink rent-boys over for some fun?

>twinks

It was bears, mate.