Fake exhaust tips

How do we stop this meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_BcodrgcX0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>toyota alpha tard

ICE is on the way out (not even memeing here, it's just getting pushed too hard now) and the fake tips will probably get worse until they're gone completely

Actually ICE is going strong, especially now that trump is in office they're deporting the shit out of people

he won't be stopping the e-car faggotry.
to be honest, I totally see him even hyping them up with his beautiful clean coal and tesla made in murrica

Nah fuck off, when the oil dries up cars will start running on natural gas, don't kid yourself.

ICE = Immigrations and Customs Enforcement

You want pray game?

>when the oil dries up
Which won't happen soon and even by now e-cars already have overtaken internal combustion engines in performance.

The only thing that holds them back is the rare earth faggotry and batteries not holding worth a crap.
E-cars being the majority will most definitely be the case waaay earlier than the oil dries up.

oil willnever dry up, it is endless.
read the deep hot biosphere

ICE = Internal Combustion Engine

ice = intercity express

ICE = In Car Entertainment

>HURR DURR ICE IS DYING
What about: Trucks,Trains,Ships,Planes,Farm equipment, Construction Equipment, Military vehicles etc?

ICE= frozen water

>Planes
Don't worry, we'll just stuff them full of so many batteries they can't take off or hold cargo.

>Trucks
Daimler and Tesla working on that

>Trains
Almost all inner city trains are electric and High-speed rail is always electric

>Ships
Conceded

>Planes
A few EV light aircrafts exist and electric seems to be a promising way to go with VTOLs for innercity use and >jet engines >same as ICE

>Farm equipment, Construction equipment
Do tractors or bulldozers need much range?

>Military vehicles
Likely with more dense batteries

planes go so fast they create their own wind so they can put a wind turbine on and generate electricity to propel themselves

Lmao oil companies will probably have come out with a synthetic form of photosynthesis that makes a standard length hydrocarbon. There's too much money going on to just let oil die. Shell for example is partially owned by the Dutch state. I had the opportunity to do an internship at shell in amsterdam as a lab technician. Various synfuel diesels are on the edge of being commercially viable whilst reducing emissions per given volume of fuel. Fuel made from co2 and h2o in the air doesn't add more co2, it's merely being recycled
>hurr durr dino and plant oil is reycled co2 too
Yeah but I mean short term. This shit will be marketed as being as envirocmentally friendly as electric.
Add to that HCCI, electric compressors, the mild hybrid system of the new S500 where an electric motor is attached to the crank, and 50%+ thermal efficiency is in reach. Volvo had some concepts where they used 100% diesel for dat torkk and getting up to speed, and a mixture of 75% CNG /LNG/LPG and 25% diesel for cruising, which reduced overall emissions. I think ethoxy (not epoxy) compounds might be added more to fuel to increase oxygen content without sacrificing combustion flame travel speed.

If you honestly think ICE will be dead anytime soon, you are either a shill or not aware of advancements in various technologies

>fucking typos
I should have proofread phoneposts, sorry anons

finally

I want oil dead because I want Saudi Arabia, Venezuela, Iran and [spoiler]Canada[/spoiler] dead

I miss troll physics.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_BcodrgcX0