1997 3.0 maxima
>what I've done to it
installed a new head unit in the maxima
>what I'm going to do
torsen diff (soarer)
clean up the paint (soarer)
new mags (saorer)

1990 miat
ACL mains/conrods, koni sport dampers w/ FCM bumpstops, hardtop, mazdaspeed a spec seats, rebuilt transmission.

Front swaybar brace, rear subframe brace, slightly stiffer springs, stripped carpet for deadening and some of those flashy carbonmiata quilted floors.

After that I think that's enough, maybe get some 15x8's. With the top, seats and koni's I've already spent more on it than I paid.

oh shit there's a bunch of stuff done to the soarer before I got it.
>cat delete
>lowed (didled the sensors)
>leather seats out of a higher trim saorer
>disco ball wheels

NZFag?

Yeah op is nz fag, I’ve also got an 02 Toyota altezza , speed beams 3sge

Skyline is RB25DE 5 speed manual, r200lsd , 5 stud hub and big break conversion all this done by previous owner, since I’ve had it have done the cambelt and waterpump, doing a full service this weekend

And here I am with my faggot stock engined Eunos Roadster lol.

Drop ya IG if you cunts post your jap cars to it n I’ll follow ya
Mine is - mpw666

that's me

I need one of those in mine. Ex collegue's uncle had a supercharge/nos'd 1UZ in his NA MX5. One day, one day... Horrible fucking rims, though.

1993 Nissan Pathfinder V6 4x4
Nothing yet
Need new pads and rotors
Needs new shocks
Needs new speakers, these are so blown that it has a nasty slap noise when bass hits and it hurts ears badly

Get a swb safari bro

1990 R32 GTS-T
All stock besides head unit and speakers
Maybe coilovers and some new wheels. but i also wanna keep the stock appearance.

1uz-fe

Oh man all these good boys with good Skylines.
Here's mine
1995 R33 GTST S1.5
Virtually all brought back to stock after original importer thrashed the shit out of it. Entire car was restored from the ground up, literally stripped inside and out and anything that couldn't be cleaned or fixed, was fabricated or bought new.
Last things I did was switching in some amber LEDs for the dash, so now it all fits together with the aftermarket radio that's all amber. The dim amber lights are amazing at night, combined with the original lights behind the air con buttons and the green digital clock, gives it a really comfy mid-nineties feel that I adore.

Not really planning a lot with it at the moment. I'd like to get some less shitty wheels. There's nothing technically wrong with them but there's nothing I like about them at all, I just don't really like shiny wheels with a lot of spokes on jap cars.

I plan to do that kind of restoration on my car one day, how much did you spend overall?

>
>yurupfag
>yfw when glorious 90s jap cars are either RHD or horribly, HORRIBLY priced :(

Whats a boy to do Veeky Forums ?

90 Skyline GTR
>Garrett GT2859R turbos
>Tomei Type B poncams
>18x10j (+20 offset) Volk TE37SL wheels
>265/35R18 Nitto NT555 tires
>Nismo Super Coppermix twin plate clutch
>Nismo slave cylinder with steel braided clutch hose
>R35 AFM conversion
>Blitz SUS power intakes
>Do-Luck ignition harness
>Splitfire coil packs
>Nismo 555cc injectors
>Nismo fuel pump
>HKS 1.2mm metal head gasket
>HPI turbo outlets
>Mine's stainless steel front pipe
>no brand name test pipe
>Tomei Expreme Ti exhaust
>Tomei shift knob
>BNR34 seats
>Phase 2 Motortrend quick release hub
>Nardi Classic 360mm steering wheel
>Nismo side skirts/spats
>N1 ducting on front bumper
>Tomei Master Cylinder Stopper
I think that's everything

Made 367.7 kW (493.1 hp) and 515.6 Nm (380.3 lb-ft) on JUN auto's AWD dyno. Can post dyno sheet.

I hate the way bogans like you own these kinds of cars now.

that’s pushing the envelope. I live in phoenix not a rural flyover shithole so I don’t need the lesser aerodynamics and rougher ride. Pathfinder is perfectly good for the occasional trip north and the occasional trail drive

95 MX-3

Just plan to keep it running

98 6spd RZ MKIV
>Garrett GTW3684R
>6 Boost T4 Manifold
>Turbosmart Progate 50mm Wastegate
>Turbosmart raceport bov
>Non-VVT-i Plenum
>4" Hypertune Intercooler
>Mishimoto 2-Row Radiator
>PWR Power Steering Cooler
>4" Intake with K&N Filter
>Catch can setup
>Gates racing timing belt
>3" catless Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust with 3.5" Dump and screamer
>TRD Engine strut brace

>SSR Professor SP1 wheels 19x9.5 & 19x11.5
>Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R 255/35/19 295/30/19
>NPC 5 Puck Single Plate Clutch & Billet Flywheel
>Haltech Elite 2500 ECU
>LQ9 Ignition Upgrade
>E85 Flex Fuel Sensor
>Walbro 460 Fuel Pump
>BPP Fuel rail
>Bosch 1000cc Injectors
>Turbosmart FPR1200
>Ragosta Coils
>Goodridge Stainless steel braided brake lines

>Twinzdesign Bodykit
>TRD spoiler with carbonfiber blade
>S15 rear diffuser
>Toxic Tails All COB taillights wrapped in carbon fiber
>Toxic Tails Euro spec glass headlights with carbon bezels, projector upgrades and LED halo's
>Carbon fiber Plate garnishes + carbon backing plate
>Shaved ariel + rear wiper delete
>Factory Recaro SR2 seats
>TRD steering wheel

Made 366kw + 582Nm @24psi

Replacing the current coils with some MCA Street perfomance coils, and replacing the engine mounts and diff bushings.
Might chase a bit more power later on with a new clutch, upgrading the fuel system and some headwork.

Always love your car man, if I had the money an r32 would be on my wish list, you got anymore plans for her?

How realistic is the cost of someone in the USA/a a LHD country importing an R33 then converting it to LHD?

How am I bogan bro??
I treat this car better than I treat my gf

Why not import a German market R33?

1998 Subaru legacy GT sedan

I put a new tranny innit.

It's rusting so I might sell it or leave it by the side of the road.

>Just plan to keep it running

Amren borthrer.

test

95 Terrano
>What've you done to it?
Parked it up the drive because I bought a Stagea
>What's your plans for it?
Fix the power steering, get a WOF and sell it

Forget it. There is no good way to get a good LHD conversion. Either learn to deal with RHD or don't bother. Some people add a camera on the left side of the windshield so they can see better on unprotected left turns and modify the projectors to LHD but that's about it. There are a few LHD conversions but they almost universally suck.

So far the only thing I've changed is the muffler.

In the near future I want to:
>get 18x9 wheels/tires
>coilovers
>lower car
>get Nismo Aero/GT-R body kit
>remove spoiler
>or replace spoiler with GT-R wing
In the distant future I want to:
>engine swap with RB25DET or better
>manual swap

But none of that is happening unless I get myself a job.

All up about 7k. A lot of it was done by the previous owner mind you. He was a mechanic his whole career and bought this car for peanuts to rebuild. Once he finally got it finished and on the road his wife said she hated how it drove, so he had to put it up for sale. Poor bastard, I really felt bad for him considering the amount of work he put into it, but fuck it I wasn't about to turn down a deal like that. I've also got ALL of the receipts and all the logs (660+ photos of every part of the job start to finish) so this thing is watertight at this point.

I just really need some new tires on it now.

Fuck man, if Mazda had made MX-3s and MX-6s RWD they'd be so much more popular than they are.

They're still great little cars, but fuck imagine if.

Fuck m8, honestly better to just get a manual car than do a swap. I was looking at a manual swap for my own Skyline but it's such an arseache I just thought "fuck it".

1992 3000gt VR4
Haven't done anything to it yet

I have some wheels in the garage but I need to get new tires for them

Right now I just want to keep it on the road.

98 impreza
basically engine rebuild
drive it more

Yeah I'm thinking of doing that, maybe. I won't be able to get a turbo into the engine for another 4 years so that's when I was planning on doing a manual swap. My car also has 38,000km (was 25,000km when I bought it), so since it's so low I was thinking of sticking with my car since it would be at like ~150,000km in 4 years and and that's what most Skylines currently have.

>What you got?
The proper shitbox, '99 Corolla 3-door hatch
>What’ve you done to it?
New tyres, removed tint, removed wires for rear speakers, new battery, new radio, put some Black Ice on the mirror, cleaned the rear light seals, put in new mats, installed a phone mount, replaced nearly all internal lights.
>What’s your plans for it?
Get the biggest dent out, repaint the bumpers, get a new shelf, new speakers, new trunk plank (the hard cover over the spare wheel), re-glue the door covers, get some fitting alloys.
Basically just getting it to look stock and maintained.

'93 Supra TT Auto JDM
FMIC and cat-back
Leave it in pristine condition to later sell in US once legal.

'97 Supra 6spd JDM
Too many mods to list
Replace the PTE 7175 that I blew over the summer.

1994 RX-7
100% stock and I plan on keeping it that way

I mean, you can do little things like the rotary aviation 2 stroke OMP conversion and replace the downpipe with a decatted one. Stock main cat will keep boost from running away on you.

If you really want to really ensure that it runs clean, direct port Aquamist HFS3-v3.1 with a Haltech Elite or comparably good rotary ECU to help run a little leaner when the water injection comes on. I would set ignition timing exactly where it is stock, better safe than sorry. Don't fuck with timing values, a single solid knock event will trash a rotary. Tune using 100% water injection such that you're replacing the extra gasoline relative to peak flame velocity AFR with water, then run 30% meth/70% water for extra insurance against bad gas and knock. Don't run extra boost or anything like that, if the system fails you really do not want to have a tune that relies on WI to keep your engine from exploding. Running slightly leaner (leaner, not lean) relative to stock is hardly dangerous if you have failsafes set up properly, ECU will just start adding more fuel until you fix the WI system. If you're running more boost, more timing than what the engine can safely run without WI there is a good chance of kaboom when the system fails.

This is just some retard on the internet but I've helped a friend look into the issues that affect rotary engines and I think the main issues boil down to running super rich to prevent knock/pre-ignition and burning engine oil. The precats are also susceptible to breaking down over time as well. You don't have to decat, but if you don't you need to regularly replace the precats every 80k-100k.

Fuck.
I want this.
Impossible to find stock (or at least not riced) FD with LHD here in Europe tho.
Feels bad man.

wow dont think ive ever seen an rx7 without rear window tint.

Just a hard pipe kit since I blew a boot apart lol, nothing major for a while.

Now you’ve seen two, excuse the missing light covers

1992 R32 Skyline GTST Type M
>what I have done
HKS intercooler
HKS boost controller
HKS intake
HKS blow off valve
HKS coilovers
Splitfire coils
ISR downpipe
Catback exhaust (no clue what brand)
Recaro seat
Full roll cage
>whats your planes for it
Duplicolor Undercoat
Haltech ECU
Aluminum Driveshaft
GTR Carbon Hood
Takata 4 Point harness
Powdercoat wheels+calipers
Vinyl wrap (+ itasha cuz fuck you)
Window tint
Greddy timing belt
ISR water pump
New aux belts
New fuel filter/pump

God I fucking hate my shopping list, RIP bank account

Why would you want to? It's easy af driving on the right side

>Made 366kw + 582Nm @24psi

497 HP and 429 Torque, is that at the crank or the wheel?

94 z32

I would hope thats at the wheel with all that mess done to it.

Get it mapped
Buy sensible tyres
Drive it
Save for a respray
Water/alchy injection
Replace bushes and pillowballs
Full underbody restoration
Full interior re-trim

Hello fellow FD owner

Your best chance of finding an FD in Europe is the UK. UK domestic models are rare as hen's teeth, but there are plenty of JDM cars in good shape.

>mfw 03
i'll join the 90's club soon

>Silkroad RM/A8 Coilovers (good luck finding these)
>Godspeed 22mm front/rear sway bars with poly bushings
>eBay Berk exhaust (it's just an open 3" exhaust for a car with like 3ft of exhaust piping cmon...)
>new tie rods and ball joints all around
>unknown Grant steering wheel I nabbed from MR2PARTS4U for $10
>MR-S Shift knob
>drop plate and 93+ short shifter
>S2000 stock Enkei wheels wrapped with 205 front and 225 rear BFG G-force Comp-2

rice
>Kaminari replica front lip
>Tom's side skirts
>TRD rear wing
>98+ clear corners
>lighter NA engine lid
>OEM fog lights

omg hiii my favorite Supra boi
>regamasters
MY. FUCKING. NIGGA.

No wonder people hate the R33. It looks like A FUCKING CAMRY

I actually like the camry styling from around the turn of the millenium a lot so that's not exactly a bad thing

The funny thing is I had no idea what Regamasters even were until I bought the car and people shit a brick over them

highly sought after and are absurdly rare. ever heard of rota slips? people love those shits man and it looks amazing, especially in white. easily my favorite JDM wheel of all time

lmao lame