12/7 to 18/7 everyone
19/20 to 20/7 Anne and Mary
21/7 to 22/7 Kiyohime
23/7 to 24/7 Mordred
25/7 to 29/7 everyone
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>[Epic of Remnant II: Agartha no Onna]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/agarta/
>5* Caster, 4* Assassin, 4* Berserker (All three added to the gacha), 3* Rider is story locked
>Drake, D'Eon and Heracles Sprite & NP Renewal

>[Interlude Story Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170705b

>[Agartha Pickup Summon 2]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170704

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Skill interludes for Astolfo and Arjuna, NP interlude for Geronimo, quartz interludes for Cu Alter, Jeanne Alter, David, Billy the Kid and Li Shuwen.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gods-of-olympus.wikia.com/wiki/Sipriotes
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=frontal_view_of_wu_having_anal_sex
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iskandar > whatever stupid ass Servant you like, probably Lancelot who is a cuck

tiddy time

Astolfo makes the best bean burritos

Altera > Nero Regalia > Iskander

WILL HE EVER RECOVER

My wife.

You know who could beat Lancelot in a fight? Pic related. He can't KoO HEAVEN'S HOLE

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES ARTHURKEKS
STOP HIDING

Post your favorite Servant and I will tell you how many command spells it takes Kirei to kill them.

What the hell happened last thread?

Astolfo is cute

Who's the father?

Conquering this thread with no survivors!
Literally Ea level NP
Literally only hero worthy of Ea
Literally can summon anyone as long as they respect him
Literally could summon Gilgamesh because he admitted he respects him

ARARARARARA

Is entry level garbage. Kill yourself /facebook/.

me

FAT

now with more mushroom

Bob Sapp

What's the difference between Iskandar and Alexander the Great?
I always thought they were the same but just different spellings but people from the last thread said they are different

dude...

Was FGO a mistake?

Hot

Why are you so mad?

Iskander's his Persian name, that's all

Oh my gosh that is epic!!!!!

Reminder you should watch Deen/stay night first

Someone asked why Iskandar is hated
>DUUUUUUUUUUDE
>Youtube comments
>FALSEFLAGGING
>Powerlevels

This is why any anti-character fanclub is cancer.

Clearly he did catch him. It's just that EMIYA first slashed his legs with a fire sword to cripple him so he would be slow as snail shit. In fact, by the time Archer died, Berserker was so covered in injuries that he was a walking corpse that couldn't have even picked his own nose anymore! How weird that EMIYA died to a complete fucking cripple. Incidentally, this is the only fight in the entire franchise and in all of Berserker's appearances that Godhand didn't heal Berserker's injuries instantly upon death. What a useful contrivance for EMIYA to not get instantly slaughtered!

>People shitpost Iskander whenever he's brought up here because "Some guy on Facebook or Youtube years ago who liked Iskandar annoyed me. Or Iskander fags ten years ago when Zero was airing annoyed me, even though they all moved on since he was just flavor of the month"
>Some autistic fag tries to work against this last thread to reset the stigma so he can be talked about, trying to call out their reasoning
>A dozen other people jump in on both sides and make it a mess. Lot of arguing, and now some falseflagging as well as seen here

We got some dedicated shitposters that launch onto any argument into the thread to make it more of a mess usually. They'll falseflag as either side.

Can't fucking wait

Its kinda like Ramesses and Ozymandias

10.0 thread.

>that lower abdomen window
I'm going to admit it now just so I won't have to later in case she ever gets buffed and it'll seem like being a stupid sheep, but I would abandon the shit out of my ideals if I could get to sleep with her even if just one time.

Thought you bros would like this
Pm me if you want to save it

>that EMIYA in the back

kek

Who did you beat the crab quest with /fgog/?

Iskandar is how the Persians called him.
So he's not summoned by the legend of Alexander, but by the stories the Persians told of their greatest enemy.
That's why he's a giant man with an infinite army.

user, do you even have any ideals to abandon?

2deep4me

You falseflaggers are worse than the real deal. Why don't you go back on /v/ you underaged cancer?

dude...

>Why won't they hate him? How much more do I have to falseflag as a fan of his before they hate him like I do?! I've been doing it for almost two years now but they still won't all denounce him!

Kinda the point of Kiara to be honest. Just means she's achieved what she's intended to as a character.

Me

Truly perfect body

>Alexander was recorded as being a manlet just because Darius III was more of a giant than he was

Thanks BRO

>literal who gets the best strengthening quests
>meanwhile one of the principal heroes of one of the greatest literary cycles in human history gets fucking nothing
This is the worst.

Could Lu Bu, known for being a one man army defeat Alexander with his NP?

Just from reading last thread we can 200% confirm Herktards are just deluded fucks who think Herakles is some kind of Superman when in fact he is just a Servant with A stats and 0 skill to compliment those high parameters, leading to hilarious results such as being unable to land a hit on C AGI Saber during his Forest fight or being unable to get past Kojirou.

Misora + Me

Calm down bro. Just spreading the love

Like 2-3 my dude

Funny you say the same thing about Lancelot

Describe an NSFW Fate/GO drawing you would like to see in booru tags.

It's not like I am fishing for ideas to draw or anything!

Arjuna bullying never stops being funny.

No because Ionioi Hetairoi is Ea level.

>It is possible to disable nearly 60% of the total military force before the enemy advances.

So what practical use would this have against someone like Iskander, Darius or Leonidas?

Those trips to Mexico are something else

Frontal view of Wu having anal sex.

You are like a little baby.
Watch this.

Scat scatting scat while Scat's scat scatting Scat.

A woman with the body and looks of Kiara would definitely appeal to me. But I could never justify myself going for a woman who has been so promiscuous in her life. The beauty of maidenhood surpasses that of the physical body.

Well, it's more like a plus modifier. A 6/10 maiden is still way shittier than even a 9/10 slut, but a 7/10 maiden is on par with a a 10/10 slut and a 8/10 maiden is at least three times as good as a 10/10 slut.

>only beaners would take her
>now there's like fifty beaners walking around with pillar demonspawn wriggling around in their balls
>business as usual, they can make friends with the herpes, AIDS, and crabs

Please draw Artemis and Sipriotes: gods-of-olympus.wikia.com/wiki/Sipriotes

Corrupted Gudako taking Goetia's dick while dressed as whatever it gives the visual idea that she is a pervert sex slave

facesitting
>booru

Mata lactating while Gudao gets jerked off and sucks her tits.

Alternatively Nero getting fucked by a horse or something.

Comfiest island coming through

Against Iskander it wouldn't work because Robin can't access his RM.

>Iskandar is just a normal human
>Gil uses Enkidu, an NP for restraining GODs, to stop him for murdering him.

Truly the greatest hero.

Sorry, couldn't find such a tag:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=frontal_view_of_wu_having_anal_sex

Don't kid yourself, you'd fuck Kiara in every hole if the opportunity presented itself.

Anything that can summon an army out of thin air is a problem because Robin can't lay traps and poison armies if he has no time to do so "before the enemy advances."

POST ISLAND

Part 2 when?

I wish there was someway to turn Kiara chaste. Medb too. Command spells maybe?

Against Iskandar, not much. Robin's skill is all about the prep work, but the RM renders all that prep work worthless since it pulls you into a whole new battlefield. However Robin had rigged the battlefield before, it wouldn't matter since it wasn't the same battlefield anymore. His skill wouldn't mean anything in that situation.

>Berserker
>Having skills
That's the original point of this class, he lost all his fighting skills in exchange for raw power.

His best class is said to be Archer because he can use his skills best in that class.

So who the hell would it work on?

Reading comprehension isn't a thing here, huh?

armpit, gender bender (male to female), mating press, midriff, vanilla

It'as not like traps and poison would work well against dragon tooth warriors or golems.

They'd literally let themselves be raped just to spite you or find a loophole

>being unable to get past Kojirou.
That always bugged me. Kojiro is rooted to that door. Why would Herc not be able to smash him?

wu_zetian_(fate/grand_order)
anal_sex

fag

Fag.

Berserkers are just bigger swallows

>Gilķeķs are at worķ right now
Literally can't maķe this shit up

His swordsmanship is just that good.

Don't think too hard about it. It's like how Saber despite living in a period of highly skilled knights started freaking out and saying Sasaki's strikes could only be stopped by god himself after five seconds of sparring with him.

In America Beowolf was leading an army of Celts and other monstrosities

Robin managed to kill 60% of the enemy army before they arrived. Against Leondias it works just fine, as long as Leo summons his army and they advance into Robin's territory. Robin is the kind of guy that spends the first part of the war trapping the hell out of any location.

Against Iskander its hard since he's transported to a new place during the fight, but he could just use faceless king and avoid fighting any of them until the RM vanishes, maybe.

>he is just a Servant with A stats and 0 skill to compliment those high parameters
If that were true it would be impossible for Nine Lives Blade Works to happen. But it did happen, obviously.

Tohsaka_rin 3girls yuri sitting_on_face pissing from_bellow femdom scathach_(fate/grand_order) jeanne_alter smug

Rin pissing on Jeanne and Scat

At the very least he'd probably be able to set up his poisonous tree like he did in Extra and the Extra manga.