Would you buy a new S2k if it were FWD?

Would you buy a new S2k if it were FWD?

honda fwd cars handle better than most rwd cars so yes

I wouldn't buy it if it weren't

fuck no

Maybe. Assuming I had expendable income and could afford a nice roadster (and justify the impracticality of one) it'd put it up against the ND Miata and seriously consider it.

>buying a FWD S2K
>not just buying a Type R instead
Honestly wouldn't make much sense

I wouldn't buy a new S2K if it were fucking RWD or AWD or 6WD or had a million fucking wheels driven by a million motors because Honda is a garbage company that makes sh it cars for shit people

>this rectum roasted

Did the mean kids in their 20 year old civic make fun of you at the bus stop?

Current S2Kfag. What would be the goddamn point of a FWD S2000? I don't love Honda, but if they did that to one of their most iconic cars I'd actively hate them. Forever.

Literally fucking kill yourself

Remember when sports cars actually looked fucking different and not like a pile of ass?

Absolutely fucking not

hell no

what would be the difference between the s2k and a civic si beyond being a convertible?

This is not an official image right?

concept car they released a few years ago when the NSX came out

That wouldn't be an s2000 it'll be the new Del Sol if it was fwd

Shouldn't even call it a S2k at that point

gimme.

No

What did a Honda beat your money pit and now your but mad about it

I want to become the sweaty s2k man, so yes.

my accord coupe had torque steer but i heard the type R does not

You must be an STI owner. How does it feel to be slower than a civic?

Too small

Former s2k owner, I wouldn't buy it period unless they stepped up in a big way. They're so fucking dog ass slow that they're boring to drive once you get over the handling.

>HURRRRR MUHHH CANYONSSSS MUUHHHH DRIVERRSS FAST CAR SLOWWW
I don't give a shit, the corvettes can handle the same way and have 400 fucking horsepower. Give me the Type-R power plant at least.

fuck no and I'd start keying every type r honda I see

>t. 18 inch 200 pound chrome wheels, 25 speaker 12 gw speaker system, modded real chrome interior, lead lining for superior sound proofing and pod filter to have an excuse to open the hood

>t. jealous faggot that has never even owned an s2000 much less understands how shitty they really are by modern standards

>why is this 10 year old car shitty by today's standards?

Fuck no, why would I have two civics only now one of them has a leaky roof, no backseats, and a small trunk

Hell yeh I would

awd =/= fwd

FUCK NO

FUCK NO!!!!

Nein.

There's a 0% chance of the new s2k being fwd.
It will likely be awd.

Don't think the Type R is AWD pal

ah, thought you were talking about the Focus RS