Made the best sports car ever which is also arguably the best car ever

>made the best sports car ever which is also arguably the best car ever
>makes the best luxobarge ever
>makes the best luxury SUV
>now makes the best gran tourer ever which also happens to be the coolest looking car currently in production
>historically makes the only reliable premium cars
>all cars are well built and held to high standards
>bad elements like r*ppers and soybois avoid their cars

why are they so perfect bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sIHQfqwLYys
topgear.com/videos/jeremy-clarkson/jeremy-drives-bmw-m3-and-audi-rs5-part-22-series-16-episode-5
driving.co.uk/car-reviews/the-clarkson-review-bmw-435i-m-sport-2014/16351/
driving.co.uk/car-reviews/clarkson-review-2017-bmw-5‑series-530d-xdrive-touring/
carsalesbase.com/car-sales-europe/car-sales-segments/
goodcarbadcar.net/2017/10/large-luxury-cars-sales-america-september-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rebagded Toyota
>perfect

Try again sweetie.

woah mate why would you even suggest volkswagen in a thread about quality cars, forgot to drink your soy milk today?

Audi products are of high quality than any Toyota garbage.

I'll bite on the bait:
>Best sports car ever
911 GT2RS
>best luxobarge
Rolls Royce
>best luxury SUV
Bentayga
>best grand tourer
S65 Coupe
>historically
Lexus has no history

>911
unreliable rebadged vag
>RR
unreliable rebadged gaudy 6 series
>bentayga
unreliable rebadged vag
>s-class
shit interior unreliable electric gremlins

>VAG
>quality
>DSG
>expecting parts to break and need expensive repair

Reliability only matters for normies and when you plan on keeping the car for longer than 5 years.
This is a car enthusiast board get your reliability shit and stick it up your ass
>rebadged
Rather own a rebadged bmw or vag instead of a rebadged poorfag toyota

t, soyboi who doesn't drive

T. Facebook mechanic
I work at a benz dealership I drive and work on cars for a living.

nice can you tell us why they are so shit then?

It's called quality.

Poorfag like you wouldn't understand it when Toyota products are all plastic.

reported for trolling

>shit
I never claimed lexus is shit
Lexus is decent and the lfa sounds amazing but lexus doesn't excel at anything

who would use shit and lexus in the same sentence? I was asking why merc are shit

reported for trolling

Merc is not shit
New E/S class have excellent reliability
The only "shit" mercs are the cheapest A/CLA class and only because they're way overpriced, not because they are bad cars

>New E/S class have excellent reliability

lol

reported for trolling

Yeah whatever underage shit.

They do make nice cars but Australian market Lexuses don't have manual trannies so that's that then.

They excel at making a luxury car that costs fuck all in terms of maintenance over a long period

>generic merc lover
>calling anyone underage

please get some taste. or keep drinking your soy nobody really cares

As I said that only matters when you plan on driving the same car for longer than 5 years
I'd rather kms than drive a grandpa mobile for such period

>implying it takes 5 years for your ugly mercedes to become problematic

kek, even with warranty becoming an AAA regular isn't nice

>you have no taste bc you dont like muh special snowflake brand
Says the guy unironically defending meme predator grilles
I'm not even a merc fanboy btw

rofl congrats on being the first to do 4WD rally cars decades ago

modern german cars are turning to shit

predator grills are amazing on the sedans/coupes and if you weren't a soyboi who cant handle non genericness you would know

but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe you havent witnessed the glory of a lc500 yet in real life

also if you place styling above quality you are a bad person

lol you are a retard if you think car enthusiasts don't want to own a car for more than 5 years

most of you bus riding car mechanic simulator nerds can't even keep a fucking japanese econo car on the road for more than 3 years and come here to say they're shit.

also
>special snowflake brand
>finished as top selling luxury brand in the USA for 2017 despite sales being down from previous year

T O P K O T loser
O
P
K
O
T

Car enthusiasts are not autistic about reliability because we know how to work on cars, cuck
>predator griles are amazing
Stopped reading there underage shitter

august 2017*
you lack taste and love genericness, we get it, ironic because you probably complain about all modern cars looking the same

No i don't think all new cars look the same and I hate "radical" meme designs

it's not radical, I hated the new IS and the LC500 too until I saw them for the first time, they look good

by comparison I loved the new mustang from pics then the first few started poping up and they were so flat and disappointing

either way someone who cares so much about styling which is subjective anyway isn't a car enthusiast, you're butthurt that german cars are inferior I get it, but what can you do? it is what it is enjoy your melting plastic

There is a difference between radical design and tastefully futuristic
I bet you love the new X7 design too

>rebadged VW
>good

Try again, soyboy.

nah I disliek SUVs, fuck your tired styling argument, lexus is objectively better than whatever brand you love so much that it triggered you into a fit

shitty troll

post pics of ur rx7 if you are such a simple minded enthusiast

nobody cares that you change brakepads and do fluid flushes at your dealership that panders to new money lookin for vapid status symbols.

What makes lexus objectively better?
Mercedes has better luxury and interiors
BMW has better driving dynamics and performance

I own a e34 project, doing a full restoration and a turbo install atm, never in my life been to a dealership
RX7 and classic jdm is unobtanium here anyway

first off it's more reliable than both of those (yes reliability matters your car breaking down at 30k is not good and you can't fix a 2017 s-class). second off it has better interiors than the new mercs which are filled with gaudy tablets and screens, MUCH better built than both merc and bmw. thirdly, while they do not offer a rival for say, the m3, the new top IS handles better than a 335i. it's also the only brand you can get with a good nice aspirated v8 at the moment. the LS also handles better than the 7 series

oh i thought you were the faggot saying you worked for a german dealer

anyway please keep your car running for more than 5 years and don't sell it unless you trade for something you're going to actually redline reguarly

also the GS-F isn't faster than an m5 but it sure handles better and is more fun according to clarkson, and don't pretend like your opinion matters more

>GS-F isn't faster than an m5 but it sure handles better and is more fun

so we finally get to the bottom of why you are so butthurt. you own a german car. wow nobody really expected that huh?

but why would you even care about modern ones considering you're into old bmws? new 3 series are fucking trash and not comparable to a e34

like I said why would your opinion matter more? and this is compared to the f10, not an e34

who the fuck is paying this lexus shill?

new 5 series*
historically only german brands have been shilled, like merc interiors being called good during the 2000s, top kot, that shit was opel tier

i'm talking about here and now, on this Polynesian sewing machine forum. Other than the gook cars, we havent had any super OBVIOUS shills like this. That and a few die-hard ford fans that are just retarded.

the e34 previous owner was my friends grandpa
he isn't a car enthusiast and kept the car running for 18 years until his death
Chris Harris called the M5 a ''objectively better car''
youtube.com/watch?v=sIHQfqwLYys

whatever helps you sleep at night. n54 was shilled by journalists and won awards and a year later people were crying over being in the shop all the time
first off clarkson > harris

second off we're talking about driving fun, and it's only logical that an N/A car built for bends is more fun than a twin turbo car built for the autobahn, third off nobody cares that your stupid brit can't figure out how to use toys you'd never use anyway

also gs-f is lighter too

lot of lexus dick suckery lately

>stupid brit
And Clarkson isn't a brit? lmfao.
BTW Clarkson said the ''M3 is the best car and always will be''
topgear.com/videos/jeremy-clarkson/jeremy-drives-bmw-m3-and-audi-rs5-part-22-series-16-episode-5

>june 11
>talking about the e90
>f30 was built to appease the chinese market

nice try faggo

june 11 2011**

So? E92 M3 is still the best car according to JC.
Also he really liked the F32 4 series:
quote ''Or if you are a grown-up. I can’t really think of any car that is better.''
driving.co.uk/car-reviews/the-clarkson-review-bmw-435i-m-sport-2014/16351/

he also really liked the gs-f and said if you're looking for fun in a sedan accept no substitution. so where are we going with this besides resorting to the only objective metric that is reliability?

What vag car is the 911 rebadged from?

beetle

''FOR MANY years I have argued that, all things considered, the BMW 530d estate is the best car in the world.''
-Clarkson, 21 August 2017
driving.co.uk/car-reviews/clarkson-review-2017-bmw-5‑series-530d-xdrive-touring/
I'm just saying it's funny how people actually take Clarksons opinions seriously.

so who's opinion should I take srsly then? oh right it's all just opinions and reliability and build quality are the only objective marker?

>so who's opinion should I take srsly then?
Chris Harris, he has the best, most unbiased opinions of any car reviewer (for the most part).

watching him blast a great car because he doesn't like the exhaust tips isn't objective, fuck outta here

also just saying he also praised the driving dynamics of a gs-f, since you like him so much

Because it's a Toyota with leather seats so they call it 'luxury'. Real luxury takes more than leather and a euro sounding name. If you look a real luxury cars they have long wheel bases and big,low revving v12s. Lexus puts more effort into the visuals for their V6 'luxury' cars. Luxury cars, like drivers cars, are defined by their feel rather than appearance and price. The 7 series looks like the 5 series but a 750Li is a comfortable autobahn cruiser while a m5 is a tire shredder. Don't even bother comparing rebadged toyotas with German luxury

yeah said the GSF is better in some ways than the M5 but he also claimed that the M5 is objectively the better car, and he's not wrong.
At least Chris can keep consistent opinions.

kek melting plastic sure is luxury
well your original point said the bmws cars are have better driving dynamics and at least in the case of this rivalry they don't. but even a c-class outhandles a 3er these days so w/e

But the M5 does have better driving dynamics, Chris just stated how you ''cant use its fullest potential'' on frozen and wet roads like those.

''this car actually makes you feel like you're the center of the car and few cars make you feel that''

nah, new m5 is a neutered straight line autobahn cruiser, last well handling m5 was e39 (which is also my favourite 5door sedan btw)

>Handles better than 335i and a 7
Since when was luxury defined by handling? Comfort is the purpose of a luxury vehicle and if your buying a Lexus because of reliability why not just get a normal Toyota?

also chris harris guy, I was watching some of his other reviews and he was comparion the 911/r8/NSX and while he refused to point out a clear winner he said the NSX feels experimentally special, and I love that because the NSX is basically a better car than the 918 for a 10th the price. but all you hipsters hate it

changing the subject? the ls is a great boat and the lc500 smothers you like feather pillows

German cars are complete crap compared to Japanese cars. You guys are so pathetic.

If that were true everyone would already know it.

Lol reliability doesn't matter. Well the I guess Yugos were the best.

There are no shit Lexus cars. See the difference?

And they both break down much more often than a Lexus. And Benz interiors are notorious for being cheaply made.

yea this gaudy 2 screen dash and clown faced steering wheel is true luxury. but at least after 2 fucking decades of putting some of the cheapest shit possible in their interiors and every shill journalist claiming otherwise they finally came on par with lexus, nice

>There are no shit Lexus cars
See pic related and

by comparison the so called ''rebadged toyota'', guess you and your overpriced ''luxury'' car got put in your place by an ecobox, silly kraut

it's so heavily inspired by the W222 that literally looks like a cheaper, wannabe S class cockpit.

kek then it'd also look like a truck dash just like the s-class interior, but it doesn't

>DUDE VENTS AND MISPLACED SCREENS LMAO

Trash desu. c-class is better

GSF is not even a proper M5 competitor, it has way less power than the M5.
That's basically like comparing the e39 m5 to an f10 m5.
Compare the RC F to an M4 the RCF is a extremely heavy, numb grand tourer while the M4 is a sharp handling sports coupe.

S class interior is more complete, Lexus has random buttons and switches all over the place.
BTW just looking at the pics doesn't do full justice, you have to drive both cars to understand why the S class is priced higher.

yeh cuz it's NA nerd. they're the same class size wise

I agree, you need to sit in an s-class to realize how cheaply made it actually is

>epic trolle XD
yeah, you've never even been near an S class or the LS500.
W222 has the best interior quality in the price category.

according to shills who also said this was good. lol

and even if that were true (it's not, 2018 lexus interior is just superior) the lack of style and the 2 screens ruin it,

>lack of style
if that were true, why did Lexus designers copy the S class interior design?
also
>implying this cheap shit is better

they're not similar at all. vents and center console placement or the way that arch goes from the tacho over to the nav. and cheap or not at least they didn't have an army of ''journalists'' shilling them kek

>not similar at all
Mercedes has round vents, Lexus has more cheaply looking buttons, that's the difference.
The W222 influence is too obvious.

Compared to other full size flagships they look nothing like the S class.

>2 big vents that are stealthy over those ugly ass round ones
>nav is more centered and not unified with the ugly driver screen
>''influence''

kek maybe mercedes mite grab an idea or two about how to design good looking dashboards

these 2 are also largely superior to the s-class, albeit audi has really fallen since their previous interior were much better than this pseudo simplistic shit, they used to have the best interiors but sadly their engines/drivetrains were shit

pic of previous audi for comparison, take a hint mercedes

>ignoring the toyota tier buttons in the LS
the thing is, the new A8 copied everything from the W222 that came out in late 2012, this is a facelift and it is still the best in its segment by a mile. Get the point? This is the car others follow, it has been that way for ages now.
I do agree the LS or A8 is a great bargain. This S-class outsold all of its competitors combined, I'm sure the buyers in tis segment are aware ok the $20k difference, it is just that this car makes you feel certain ways that the others just cannot seem to match, I would suggest to anybody in the market for 1 of these cars to try get a back to back test drive between this S-class, the LS and the A8.

>toyota tier buttons

you mean quality well built buttons?

>le everyone copies le crappy merc

lol. son you need help. wont even read the rest of your babble

>this s-class outsold all of its competitors combined

where?
carsalesbase.com/car-sales-europe/car-sales-segments/
goodcarbadcar.net/2017/10/large-luxury-cars-sales-america-september-2017/

also sales on it are dropping quickly according to the euro analysis (probably client disatisfaction) and it's counting coupe sales too

>Eternal busriders arguing about the shape of air vents in luxury sedans that are all the same and normally used as airport transfer shuttles but none of this matters since even in 15 years they'll never be able to afford these cars
>THE THREAD

correction: we wont be able to afford the lexus since it's a quality car that holds value. an s-class drops half it's value in a year for obvious reasons

>take shitty leatherette
>put cross stitching on it

oh wow so luxurious