Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Dark Elves In-Engine Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB6FaGBz0Lo

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - High Elves Let's Play
youtube.com/watch?v=D-8RQCwevAk

Total War Saga Announcement Blog
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog/

New Race Pack for TWWH1, New DLC for past historical game and other stuff:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17/

Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - FREE FOR ALL, Magic, Campaign, Fortress Gate Battles:
youtube.com/watch?v=3sgjUxVPtY4
Campaign map flyover for WH2
youtube.com/watch?v=3PtX_tJdBU4

Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - Dragons, New Units, Geomantic Web, DLC Plans:
youtube.com/watch?v=t48El9jBvr0

Mazdamundi's Skill Tree/Misc Gameplay:
youtube.com/watch?v=sQkUBoGptGI

Articles on Warhammer 2:
polygon.com/2017/6/2/15724926/total-war-warhammer-2-e3-preview-hands-on
venturebeat.com/2017/06/02/segas-creative-asssembly-unveils-a-massive-new-world-for-total-war-warhammer-ii/
eurogamer.net/articles/2017-06-02-everything-weve-learnt-about-total-war-warhammer-2

Lizardmen In-Engine Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=g3CmxjTFv_Y

Lizardmen and High Elf Roster Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=HVyRy3OUtKg
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=BKMR08CpxCU
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A
Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Vision Dev Diary: youtube.com/watch?v=v6WW1Nc537g

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CUTE!

I want to be buried in her hair.

[incest intensifies]

>Morathi isn't naked as in canon

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
DAY ONE P I R A T E

doubt they've fucked in at least a thousand years

>that matte black armor

hnnggg

Seeing Shia on the meme banner reminded me that he legit lost his goddamn mind.

Shame we will not get it in game.

what? source?

Redpill me on the new models

I see bare feet.

Look at the end of the video
He got some shitty armor and a shield

Thats his real model

>mfw all this S T U F F

CA has earned their redemption for not giving us anything these oast few weeks.

Look at the end of the video. There is his ingame model and it's covered in gold.

Got Warhammer and all the dlc during the steam sale. Playing my first campaign on normal with Mannfred. Unified the vampire faction by turn 10 waited around, conquered Averland since it was neutral. Then a few turns later I noticed some of the nearby settlements were ruins. Ended up colonizing half of Wissenland (took the rest by force), all of Stirland, and part of Ostermark before turn 45 because beastmen apparently rampaged through the region. Far from the difficulty of war, most of my difficulty is from public order. Is this normal for this game? I find it kind of funny.

They are literally just some developers actual warhammer models

>Mannfred
Wow, you should end your life, friend.

>bic related

You're probably expanding too fast for vampiric corruption to catch

İts the corruption mechanic of the Vampire Counts. You will have public order problems unless you reach a certain amount of vampiric corruption in a province.

Also wall your settlements for chaos else they will fuck your shit up.

Vampire Cunts are basically easymode along with regular Dwarfs. Not helped by the fact that Empire states fight each other a lot. Once you're done with your first campaign I recommend checking out the Steam Workshop for some campaign and AI mods.

will WH2 be a straight upgrade to WH1?

Am I a shitter if I lose this battle? I think Im fucked anyway, Kholek and birdman is waiting to swoop in after Im weak after fighting this battle

That's the whole idea.

They have better units

>those skeleton warriors

It can probably be done but you're gonna lose a fair number of them.

Is there a guide for how to get best cost/performance configuration from the graphic options fot TW:W?

Depends on what do you have in Vlad's army.

show reinforcements.

Dunno about a guide. I do know turning portraits to 2D gives a little performance boost though.

Do you think Malekith bangs his mom haha like just as a joke haha

haha that'd be really freaky haha

incest is wrong user.

So are elves

It's not incest if it's Morathi.

is it wrong for immortals?

Vamps are probably the easiest campaign after Dwarfs, and normal mode is even easier

To really have fun I recommend putting it on very hard, and then once the game starts just change the battle difficulty to normal so units are balanced properly. That way you get "very hard" (read somewhat of a challenge) campaign difficulty but the battles themselves are still fair

>you will get to play wood elves and begrudginly help your high elf kin against the fallen elves this year

I LOVE THIS YEAR

yeah that helped. I also turned down both AA and shadows now I'm getting something between 50-55 fps in 1v1 battles. That's good enough for me.

Lucky break, I caught two of there cannons in the trees before it could make it the high ground.

History and fantasy living in harmony being that my internet will remain busted until the end of the month, if it wasn't for you guys posting I'd have no STUFF. Thanks lads.

I have no experience with WH lore
Is this new faction some sort of edge elves thing?

>grave guard grave guard and grave guard featuring grave guard
I would have more cav if I were you, I like mixing up the units a lot with vamps because I think the undead armies look really cool, especially on the unit cards

Yes. everything about them is edgy, down to their names.

>Those hairs

That must be fucking heavy.

Basically malekith was the true heir to the throne but they sabotaged his ascension and he's salty as fuck about it.

There is a whole story about it that is very interesting to read but I'm not going to paraphrase it. Google is good.

>lightning strike causes a dip in win favorability for me
why (1v2)

There are like 50 Warhammer Lore youtube channels. Go watch one of them.

Oh yes, the most adorably edgy race in the entire setting. Used to live on the same island as the High Elves but Malekith (the Darth Vader looking guy) was rejected when he tried to become Phoenix King. He tried to take the throne by force, failed, fled with his followers to Naggaroth, a cold wasteland that's basically WHs North America and has been fighting the HElfs for millennia. It's also heavily implied that he fucked his mom.

>Once upon a fucking time, there was an elf named Malekith, who was the child of the King Aenarion and the Sorceress Morathi. When Aenarion died fighting the Daemons of Chaos, there was a debate amongst the Princes of Ulthuan as to who would become the next Phoenix King. Now Malekith expected the princes to choose him, but they instead chose Prince Bel Shanaar of Tiranoc, because they (rightly) feared that Malekith would militarize Ulthuan and go about destroying and conquering shit around the world. Now of course, this decision made Malekith make a huge temper tantrum and vowed to take his rightful place as ruler of Ulthuan.
>So after a series of events that involved lots of lying, backstabbing, secret bargains and other douchebaggery, Malekith poisoned Bel Shanaar (specifically, he grabbed him and forced him to drink a goblet of poisoned wine after being offered it but tried to politely refuse), and killed the many of the Princes gathered in the Shrine of Asuryan. When Malekith stepped into the Flame of Asuryan to prove he was the true king of Ulthuan, the flames burned his ass and spat him out because it didn't like the taste of his dickery. So after his followers escaped with their charred leader, Morathi saved her son from death and commissioned a renegade priest of Vaul to create the Armor of Midnight and welded it to Malekiths flesh.
>So after a long civil war, Malekith and his followers were banished from Ulthuan and sailed to a new land, via the city sized Black Arks, which they named Naggaroth and renamed themselves the Druchii (Dark Elves). To this day, Malekith and the Druchii continue fighting the Asur in order to take revenge against their hated kin (because daddy's little prince can't be happy being king of a race and a new land, no he has to have the one particular crown after all...kind of being a bit spoiled there Malekith me old mate).

>End Times lore
Please stop posting any time.

High Elves test their Phoenix King by setting him on fire. If he endures the pain he becomes King. Malekith pussied out halfway through and became toast instead.

>pussied out
pretty sure it's just if you've got the PURE HELF SOUL for it and nothing else

Oh is it? i read this back during warhammer online so I didn't know it's wrong, my apologies user I never meant any harm.

>everyone commenting on how great Malekith's voice is
Meanwhile I'm here thinking Morathi's voice was the real pleasant surprise of the trailer.

I think things are going my way, chaos is always so cool to fight

It's kay brah

>tfw Morathi doesn't sound like Belegar Ironhammer

why live?

> It's also heavily implied that he fucked his mom.
Is Malekith /our guy/?

>that experience

Wew Vlad.

REDDIT RATS

The Lore goes back and forth on the nature of the Fires of Asuryan, but I prefer the version where it turns out all Phoenix Kings get burned by it and rejuvenated if they endure the pain.
>Malekith was a backstabbing asshole who caused the War of Vengeance, crippling both the High Elves and the Dwarfs.

When you're both incredibly ancient relics of the past and have lived for 10k years, it's less incest and more the only person around you can remotely relate to. Also they're nuts.

REDDIT REPTILES

>boning your mom for 10k years
/our guy/ confirmed, I know who I'm playing as first

this is the result, I guess Im still a shitter

>Greek Limb-Taker

So he does landscaping?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Naggarond, Tower of Cold.

fuck you I laughed

>Steps into the holy fire of the god of light and kingship
>gets burned

Clearly, a scheme of my enemies at court!

Delves enemies in Naggaroth
- Delves
- Norsca
- Rogue Armies

Helves enemies in Ulthuan
- Boredom
- Taxes
- Rainbows

>war of the chosen
>norsca
>warhammer 2
I'm going to quit my job and become a neet who plays videogames all day. I don't have time for all this.

from what I understand he was ok with not being phoenix king. He traveled and did some shit. Came back and started fucking up the pleasure cults then out of nowhere he kills the phoenix king. I dun get it

>the way skeletals with shield and sword move
what is this

>not expecting the dawi to appear axes flailing to finish what they started during the war of the beard

>Rainbows
user in previous thread asked about racial theme songs, here is my contribution fro HE
youtube.com/watch?v=qcWKZTI9OC4

Is she pregnant with her son's child?

I have heard some say it's a reference to the Dance Macabre. Dunno if it's true.

There's more to it to explain the change in attitude, not in the least because his mother and her endless schemes and magical doodary. If Malekith stayed the same lad as he was when he first set out he'd be a somewhat warlike but not wholly unpleasant fellow most likely.

Ain't no eggs in her henhouse, th' snake o time done seen to that.

So Morathi is a Slaanesh worshipper?
And if the Slaan are the oldest beings in existance does that make the old ones something even less evolved than frogs? Bony fish? Jellyfish?
Also if its implied the north and south poles are chaos gates made from old one gates is that an allusion the "webway"?

>meanwhile, in the Old World
Belegar's enemies:
Skarsnik
Beastmen
Those other Beastmen
3 other Greenskin factions
Skaven
Tomb Kings
Rogue Armies
Vlad
Dawi from another hold (may or may not include Mannfred)

Is there a lore reason why Morathi's hands and feet are singed black?

He also became friends with the Dwarf King at the time.

it's called moving in lock-step
because the necromancy is like mass-puppetry, the vampires and necromancers aren't gonna fuck around and try to make them move normal

G R O D G E

But user, how will mommy make daughters for daddy to fuck?

Tuborg er dritt

> Hey son... all this war and punishing the Asur has gotten me all riled up. How about we settle camp here and you fuck my Khainite pussy over and over until we both bleed?
> NO WAY FAG

Why are her feet and fingers blackened?

Mojn!

kek

Snorri's just personable.

I dont know the exact reason, but I fucking love it.

Horrible corruption that she can't completely block out with blood rituals and sacrifices

Lots of trying