What went wrong?

what went wrong?

i hated the old ones but now im starting to miss them

Nothing, they kept the wedge shape and made the trunk bigger since they shoved the battery under the rear seat for 2016+

t. Shunsaku Kodama

I saw a Prius hit a pothole today, bent the fuck out of the wheel, must have been those lightweight wheels

Everything

the generation before that is ugly as sin

Arguably one of the most awkwardly shaped common cars of the past two decades.

Nice digits btw senpai.
Sieg heil.

In my area you can easily spot the Ubers because they use steelies in their Prii

It's ugly but besides that a 6/10 car for commuting (1/10 for fun)

They tried to make it "cool" instead of focusing on what a Prius should be focused on, ie. being cheap to drive and cheap to buy.

The main thing wrong with it was that the wheels were HILARIOUSLY too small.

Look at this. In my opinion it looks really normal with bigger wheels.

whoa

All on purpose. Smaller wheels improve fuel economy.

Car... must... be.. samurai.

I like the Prius. It's cheap, efficient, spacious, reliable, and safe. :)

Same
They at least looked exactly what they were, boring normie econoboxes
Until Toyota decided to advertise them as "fun to drive" and aggressive as if anyone buying this shit cared for any of that

That can't be real.

you're bad at your job

What's my job?

I like it. Hybrids need to project to normies they're hybrid (read: care about the environment) for people to care to buy them. Chevy ruined the new Volt and the Bolt -- they look like boring cheap economy shit boxes, no normie can tell they're hybrid

Toyota let Toyota design it

Everything

"Sir, they're saying only cucks drive a Prius."

"We'll show them, we're the opposite!"

Are these already at the junk hard because the hazardous waste batteries? Lmao @ electric vehicles and hybrids, meanwhile even older petroln and diesel shitboxes are on the streets.

20k of sushi... comped!

you can just replace the battery from a salvaged prius pretty easily
opening a prius shop right now is actually pretty decent because its right around the time when the high mileage 2nd gen ones need to be serviced and/or replaced

>awkwardly shaped
It was designed entirely around fuel economy, of course its gonna look funny

They're trying to make their boring cars fun, it doesn't work like that they're boring for a reason