Lexus Fanboys

Why are numales so obsseded with Lexus? There is nothing that speaks for this brand.
>ugly ass cars besides the F-models
>overpriced Toyota’s
>can’t compete with german premium cars
If you buy a rebadged Toyota for the price of a BMW/Mercedes/Jaguar you deserve that people laugh about you.
>inb4 muhh reliable car
Only poorfags who shouldn’t drive a premium car without warranty care about this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopnik.com/the-lexus-gs-might-soon-be-dead-but-will-anyone-miss-it-1793369904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WOAH m8 who shit in your coffee to be this butthurt at based lexii

Theyre comfy reliable and relatively cheap...

Stop porjecting op, we all know youre probably a busrider

since when does reliability not matter?

>posting this fake stats from a paid website and not using the official statistics
Do you believe your own lies or just trying to shill for others?

Well who buys a Lexus GS over a BMW 5-Series or Mercedes E-Class? The only thing could be personal taste because it’s inferior in ever other way.

nobody buys a lexus GS, it is getting discontinued.
jalopnik.com/the-lexus-gs-might-soon-be-dead-but-will-anyone-miss-it-1793369904

Fake what?
The lc500 is the best car currently on market tho

>Only poorfags who shouldn’t drive a premium car without warranty care about this shit
found the newly Mercedes owner with buyers regret

Jeremy Clarkson and Chris Harris

the "official" website for vehicle reliability doesnt exist. You do know jd power is a shill company?

I'm not sure if J.D power is a shill company or not but the dependability survey people here post all the time is not strict reliability likewhich is done by a insurance company based on it's claims, eg, objective. at most you could argue that repair costs influence results, but lexus parts are not exactly cheap and they're well above competition

In a normal First World Country there a State controlled institutions like the TÜV who check millions of cars every year. Here in Germany you need to get your car checked every 2 years. These are the statistics who count and not some website where every retard can upload his fake review based on personal feelings. But yeah that would presuppose that America is a first world country.

TUV calls TSI cars reliable (I can google a page full of issues with your crappy vag engines so don't even bother), krautshill, and the warranty direct one is not based on opinion but statistics

>sell 11 million cars with TSI engine
>4% have Problems
>440.000 people who are mad about the engine an shitpost on the internet
>sell 300.000 with Lexus 200h engine
>4% have Problems
>12.000 mad people who shitpost
Yeah your example makes so much sense bro. How is school in niggerland?

first off I'm hungarian. second off that chart I posted is less biased than TUV. third off your statistics are bullshit out the ass pulling non argument tier

>entire planet has problem with vags
>TUV says they're good
>who should we listen to

inb4 dude maintenance lmao. and if we're arguing about sales per problem there aren't nowhere near as many camrys with problems as golfs. get fucked kraut jew

>Hungarian
>riding the donkey but shitpost about cars
Why are you so fucking retarded? The TÜV reports are the only reports where issues per car get logged. All the J.D. power statistics and bullshit are just „reviews from customers“ which are worth NOTHING since every idiot can make up shit based on personal interest and feeling. The data gathered this way is worth nothing. The TÜV loggs the number of issues for every car when people do the check every 2 years.

why are you so stupid you kraut mongoloid? this is exclusively based on repair claims and not reviews like J.D and it's the third time I say it in the thread

stupid kraut jew stop changing the subject and face reality

I like the LFA, the rest of them are boring, bland, drowning-in-wallpaper-paste-esque turds.

Lexus and Kia shills are starting a massiv attack on this board. Just check the catalog, it’s full of Lexus or Stinger shill threads all week

Lexus is the car you buy your wife. you are fucking retarded if you let a woman drive a european luxury car.

I'm waiting for the UX to swap my CT with.

>company car in Europe
>absolutely don't want diesel shit

>land rover and alfa romeo that high in terms of the scale

a local independent repair shop has been servicing my Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD and Volkswagen GTI for over twenty years and they've kept my cost of ownership very low

I've asked them about replacing my Honda Wagon (almost 28 years old) with a 05-08 Subaru Forester. They said that would be a VERY EXPENSIVE MISTAKE and I should stick with a CRV or RAV4. My other idea was a 2012-2014 Toyota Prius v Wagon.

The UK data puts the Forester reliability above the RAV4. Any reason to believe the US results would be different?

>rover
bad chart.

>fell for bong data meme
US data and Bong data are not same because of the different environments, driving habits, etc.
That's why that chart is useless for Americans.

they're mostly talking about the headgasket issue on those forester boxer 6's, if you can get the car's service history you can see if it was replaced recently in which case it'll be fine i bet

Daihatsu don't even sell in the UK any more
see