/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/115143855
youtube.com/watch?v=4Og0uUy0RMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Ann!

Futaba is best girl

She's mine /pg/

Stop fucking posting new threads early! Jesus fuck, it's not that hard to understand

no, you don't

robot is forever!!

Kawakami a kawacutie

He's mine /pg/

You're right I REALLY, really love her!

Ok, so what's the best comp in PQ? It's at least P3 Mc, Aigis and Naoto but who else?

You have no feelings towards her.

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter, yeah.

Obligatory Makoto post.

junpei for phys and doggo for even more instakills

Claiming this leggy, lovely, lusty, lustrous light of my life.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

He loves her, and so do I.

Post people who are young, dumb and full of cum

SASUGA JOKAH

P3 is eleven today

Narukami
throw him and Aigis to the first row, Naoto and MC in the back row and you are golden.
and pick whoever you want for 5th spot, doesn't really matter at that point
and don't listen to the instruction at the beginning that tells you which characters are better in which rows, it only takes regular attack into account and is basically bullshit, MC is too squishy for being in front while Aigis is a tank that has no business being in the back

anyone playing on rpcs3? how's it running?

I'd post your mum but she's not young

Honestly all you need is Aegis
vimeo.com/115143855

Where are my Pixie doujins?

>when Makoto strokes your furry little willy by accident when she's giving you a tummy rub

>the irony in this OP

God I hate Yukari.

Playing on a 6600k, school is horrible and it's 8-14 fps, Kamoshida's palace is a hit or miss, sometimes almost 30fps, sometimes slows down to 15-ish
It's entirely playable, newest release fixed crashes on non-ambush fights and you can beat the game.
Battles never go lower than 20fps, usually 25+
Animu cutscenes are choppy as fuck despite running at 30fps, no dev knows why.

ty
really? thats pretty fucking stupid, I've had MC in the front row the entire game so far
what the actual fuck?

post Futaba abuse

>PQ is the only game where Larry isn't top tier
Huh. I was also under the impression that Naoto was the strongest. I'm glad it's DA MAN.

Yukari hates you too.

actually, she doesn't

Why doesn't Aigis yell her Persona's name like the MCs? Didn't she do that in Da Answer?

Last time domestics bro did that the whole thread got nuked

eh, i might just wait until the pc release next year. thanks for the info though.

Yeah, Larry still has the highest magic, but she's stuck in a game where Magic isn't that useful.

Haru!

Because this is set before she got the Wild Card, obviously.

Realize you don't have to follow that though. I used Yu/MC/Aegis/Mitsuru/Yosuke (and Naoto when grinding) the entire game and didn't have much trouble.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Og0uUy0RMQ

>"Hello, Futaba. I think you know why I'm here."
>"Oh, don't play dumb. I know you tried to delete those pictures and videos of Mako-chan on my phone. Of course you failed, I can afford cyber protection that's not on the market yet."
>"Yes, I know she asked you to. But she didn't ask you to look at the other videos, did she?"
>"Of course I know about that. I have a complete log of all your illicit activities on my device. Tell me, did you enjoy watching the private videos I made with my boyfriend?"
>"He's like your brother, you know. That makes you not just a slut, but a pervert, just like Mako-chan."
>"I think you know what happens to perverts who can't keep their hands off my boyfriend. You've seen the pictures after all."
>"Oh, Futaba, that's adorable! Don't spit on you? Do you really think you can stop me? I can send the proof of your hacking to the police, and show everyone how you specifically went looking for naughty videos of my boyfriend, your step-brother. You should count yourself lucky if all I do is spit on you."
>"No, I'm going to cure you, and Mako-chan, of your perversion. I'm going to teach you sluts how to behave. Now take your shirt off."
>"You heard me. Off. Your bra too, if you even wear one. You're even flatter than Mako-chan. Is that why you're both disgusting perverts? You have the bodies of children, and you're trying to play grown-up with my boyfriend. I said take it all off!"
>"As I thought. A complete lack of breasts. No, don't cover up. You stand there in shame."
>"Quit crying! I'm only pinching them a little. You know that one picture of Makoto? The one where she's on the floor, her face and neck absolutely soaked in my spit? That's what happened to her when she cried."
>"That's better. Even when I yank on them, they look pitifully tiny. Something is wrong with you to be this freakishly small."
>*slurp*
>"And something is wrong with their taste. Gross. Here, let me show you what a real woman's breasts are supposed to be like."

Yes she does

prove it

The sound quality is already garbage, I doubt they could fit much more on the cart.

nuh uh

But she still knows their names.

Does my Dakini need to be 52 so I can pass on High Counter?

MORE

Question for SMT fans:
I've played a little P3 and P4, and just finished P5. Kinda want to get into the mainline games. Which game should I play next?

Thanks but where's Makoto??

Nocturne or DDS

>Breast bullying

HOO BOY

She likes MC, she would hate you if she met you.

it does in fact need high counter to pass on high counter

>protag tier
Joker
>S
Ryuji, Makoto
>A
Ann
>B
Haru
>C
Morgana
>F
Yusuke
>groo tier
Goro

Is this accurate, combat-wise?

you actually made me hard this time, keep going
its the little sister's turn
it has awakened something new within me

this pic made me realize how fucking cool Junpei's shoes were.

is this going to be a thing now?

Joker
>S
>Ryuji, Makoto
>A
>Ann
Pretty much

Keep going

I hope this ends in Makoto and futabas suicide

You mean you don't like green text stories about characters acting out of character?

Great job.

NANAKO

Junpei's outfit is just really cool. The hat and the blue shirt really add to the uniform.

Go away Todd, no one wants to buy your game.

If you're only experience is Persona, Apocalypse is probably the closest bridging gap, because it's written by people who wish they were writing Persona, which means the writing is shit.
SMT4, on the other hand, is better story wise, but not gameplay wise, so depending on which you find more valuable, decide from there.
If you want a that really old school SMT feel, try Soul Hackers.

Akihiko's shoes look better.

Lower Makoto to A and bring up Haru. Ryuji is on a completely different level compared to the others. Makoto has good utility, but Ryuji has massive DPS and is on a completely different level. Makoto just doesn't have the same level of firepower.

Probably a tossup between IV, Nocturne or Strange Journey.

IV is the easiest game to get into, Nocturne has the best atmosphere and soundtrack, and Strange Journey has the best level design.

>I was also under the impression that Naoto was the strongest.
She is. 98% of the game is trash mobs. Naoto will literally end most battles in one move. She's less useful against bosses but she can be great for applying binds/status ailments to them to make them even easier.

>Not ending with them both watching Haru fuck Joker until his balls are empty, and then forcing the two of them to fight amongst themselves for what little cum spills out from Haru

You've got no god damn imagination.

I mean, I've been beating off to Makoto abuse and Ryuji rape for weeks now, I need something to spice shit up, and Dom Queen Haru is just what the doctor ordered.

No i mean the very ending would be them committing suicide

Your three options are probably the following.

>Nocturne. The third mainline game (or fifth depending what your opinion on MT 1 + 2 is) is a fairly minimal story. It's the defacto choice and its combat should feel fairly similar. Arguably the best in franchise.

>IV. A heavily contested game, most agree that it has shitty dungeons and world map, but that its combat carries it. The start is not forgiving. Has a "sequel", Apocalypse. Best score in the series IMO, but the music is very different from Persona's lyrical stuff.

>Digital Devil Saga. A more traditional JRPG, it's not actually SMT but is still more in line with it than Persona is. Cool designs and something resembling a plot.

Yeah, and I'm saying that the ending needs to be the two of them being reduced to cock hungry whores who aren't allowed near the cock they need.
Fuck, maybe three if he can find a way to include Ann in there, but Ann rape does even less for me than Makoto rape, thanks to all the doujins.

Fuck you mind break is shit

Cute... Does Joker kiss any other girls ingame? Or do we have to Just Wait™ until Crimson?

Takemi

he kisses lala-chan in that one event where he drinks

But suicide is a top tier fetish? Fucking hell user, I'm actually jerking off to this, and even I find that a bit much.

How does Makoto react to receiving a wedgie from Ryuji in public?

He also kisses her during the rank 10 event. I haven't done the other girl's events so I can't confirm. Ann truly is for kisses.

So Joker, Mona told me that you've been visiting that clinic doctor an awful lot lately. I find that interesting because we always seem to have more than enough supplies for entering the Metaverse. Mona also says that you and that doctor are messaging each other now too? Takemi is HER name right? Ah well, I'm sure it's strictly talk about your health concerns. But what bothers me most *UNZIPS BOOTS* is that Mona told me that Takemi refers to you as her little "guinea pig" and that you seem to have a hard time maintaining eye contact with her when visiting because you're always staring at her feet. Care to explain yourself Joker?

"Maybe we should have her look at you, Makoto, because I'm pretty sure normal feet don't look like that."

Get the fuck out of my house before I call ryuji

what the hell

She tells Haru, and Ryuji never does it again.
Nobody plays with the Empress's toys without paying proper tribute.

>tfw no Kawakami kissing scene

At least there are lap pillows.

It's foot fetish, it's supposed to be garbage

Oh look it's one of those Threads™

>"I hope you're grateful, this is a sight many people would kill for."
>"You see how despite their massive size, they're still perky and tight? With your shameful diet and lack of exercise, even if you got yours to a proper size they would be mushy and floppy. Go ahead, feel them."
>"I said touch them! Touch them, so you know what your step-brother gets to feel every night. This is what he loves: a real woman's breasts, something that you could never provide for him."
>"You know what else he likes? Putting his whole face in them, just like this!"
>"Teehee... Stop struggling so much, Futaba. I know you love it. This is the root of your perversion, isn't it? You want these perfect tits, you want to attract men the way that I can. And now they're wrapped around your head. So close, and yet so far, hm?"
>"There you go, you're free. Oh stop being dramatic, you weren't suffocating. He's smothered himself in them for far longer."
>"Wait, what's this? Is this your drool? Did you fucking drool on my tits, you little skank?"
>"And all that talk about not wanting to get smothered was a lie, you couldn't wait to put your filthy little mouth all over my perfect tits, could you?"
>"That's it, now you've done it. Get down on the floor!"
>"I said get down! Stop struggling! I'm bigger and stronger, I can pin you like this all day!"
>"You filthy fucking slut, how dare you lick my breasts without permission? You couldn't just be thankful for the chance to feel them, could you, you greedy bitch?"
>"It wasn't an accident, don't lie to me! You sullied me, and now I'm going to sully you."
>*Ptoo*
>"Ha! One glob of spit covers your entire tit!"
>"Yes, I know it's disgusting. You should have thought of that before sliming me!"
>*Ptoo*

inb4 haru hires Ryuji to rape Makoto and futaba

>every /pg/ thread is one of those Threads™