Cuts you off in traffic

Hey Veeky Forums, thinking about camoing my beater truck and wanted to get a relatively "normie" board's opinion on it. What's your first impression when you see pic related? I live in the city btw.

looks shit
you should paint it alpenflage

I like that camo pattern a lot, I plan on getting a jacket for Christmas, but wasn't really wanting to go with anything too militaristic for my daily. That's why I focused on duck hunter patterns.

>and wanted to get a relatively "normie" board's opinion on it

I generally like militaristic builds (real militaristic builds, not tactical mall crawler shit). The truck in your pic is pretty good looking, but I would prefer it in M81 or just plain OD. Be advised that driving a camo truck around will make you stand out more than normal, and their reaction depends on the camo. Hunter/civ patterns will make them think you are a redneck, modern military patterns like Multicam/Atacs will make them think you play too much COD or are a poser, M81/OD with random macro pattern on top will make them think you are a militiaman or domestic terrorist.

I personally would go with M81 since its well known and doesn't have such a negative stereotype attached to it. If you want to take the stereotype farther, add radios and antenna to it, maybe get some bulletproofing done.
>I live in the city.
M81 or OD. Preferably OD if you aren't in a militia. Make sure the wheels are matte black and that you use matte camo paint. Is this a rattle can or wrap job?

What I think of people that put camo on random things.

I think camo can be pretty sweet but im not too sure about this example

It might work for a very specific position for duck shooting etc but it looks kinda shoddy

Veeky Forums is pretty normal compared to most.

>M81/OD will make them think you are a militiaman or domestic terrorist.
>I personally would go with M81 since its well known and doesn't have such a negative stereotype attached to it.
Why would I want to look like FBI/ATF agents? The truck is dark brown right now. Basically a matte UPS truck color.Some of the reason to go for a civ style camo is to avoid looking like a .mil poser.

>Implying that isn't because she's morbidly obese.
picrelated

He uses semigloss which is why it looks a little weird. The pattern is a big large as well but I personally like the fake that it's really apparent that it's cattails vs other patterns where you have to be inches away to see what it is.

Dont paint it some gay ass camo, like forest floor.

Paint it either M81 Woodlands or Six color desert (Choco Chip)

I suggested m81 because it is the best at camoing the truck. Civ camo is not effective at hiding anything. OD is neutral.

>Six color desert (Choco Chip)
kek. i like that pattern but it's definitely beyond my ability.

Just cover it in bedliner m8. Same effect and marks you as just as much of a redneck,

Just go with flat OD or tan depending on your environment.

>Not painting your truck the camo of the future

>Veeky Forumstists
>normie

>not using minecraft camo

itasha it you faggot

>not itasha over camo
Step up.

Fuck that idea, I've always wanted to see some bare metal finishes. Get some blueing chemical and start sanding.

That engraving doesn't have any tactical benefit. unless you were going to auction it off as a collectors item

Look at some of the CUCVs for inspiration, it's militaristic, but almost all normies don't know the differences in camo styles and see all camo as military or redneck hunter.

Harrit's got the right idea on this one

fucking faggot