/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Blue skies edition

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/3f490aae215dfae97f56ce10cb0371701025ea54

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/3f490aae215dfae97f56ce10cb0371701025ea54
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols_(China)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to marry an elezen~!

yeah no

Really? This again?

>post cute anime elves that don't look anything like giraffes in game

It don't work that way

If they actually looked like this they'd be worth it
But they don't
Also this one has body problems more than regular elezen

I was spamming doma castle for XP, but after a certain point the chain bonus went away, what causes that? I thought it persisted some ways into 68 then stopped

rested xp

Soooo, how's everyone's Omega clears going for the week?

I love cards and stars and all that stuff.

Dual lalas

you are really pretty

Got all mine the first day. Don't know why it takes some people all week.

Old ass memes edition
>Live Letter next week!

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed

>4.01 Patch Notes

>Job Guide

>4.0 Patch Notes

Last thread: →

Ah crap i spelled duel wrong. Kill me why cant i delete this post immediately

Nice

>Duel

in case you moved threads and didn't see it.
see

There goes comfy as fuck last thread. I am certain that person ban evades. I mean he samfagged his own dead thread yesterday.

Won't stop until you report him.

A super cute elezen worried about still being a single office lady approaching her thirties trying to ask you if you want to do anything later tonight?!

Same here.

I didn't think this character was that attractively initially but it's started to grow on me. Post more nao.

Mcpingu banevasiondingu

Why aren't you online?

nope i still have some left

I still think its an ugly slut, some of his screens are okay.

>use gpose
>everyone in the background looks your direction
spooky

{/wink}
How's your day goin', /xivg/?

What do panties smell like?

Is it your highest level job? Could be the armory bonus fell off because you outleveled your highest job.

Compare the last thread to this when the shitposting starts, so you'll know who causes and instigates it.

Like Thancred's mess

I for one am sick of having our general represented by this flaming fucking faggot and his heinous catgirl

I'm pretty sure the only time it persists into your next level is when you actually start a chain at the very end of your initial level.

nope, not my highest either.

Guess we're out of luck for another 750 posts, christ.

I guess we can try to ignore it and keep things on topic as best we can.

Who /stuffedkhloe/ here? i'm not

I am.
Am busy.

but the shitposting never stops user
t. shitposter

Oh, in an instance.

Everyone who posts here is shitposting, that's why they are so desperate to use /v/ for legit discussion they risk bans

I am inclined to believe everyone hates him by now. Even the biggest memsters from discord. No idea why he's here, he has no friends or audience. Just report.

Me neither.

Like c@

hi

Silent Dusk
Ability
Recast: 40s
Deals unaspected damage with a potency of 50.
Additional Effect: Stun
Duration: 1s
Stun is impervious to stun nullifying effects.
Acquired: LV1
Affinity: SCH (Selene)

Yeah, One-Ilm Punch. At least this way the effect of Silent Dusk can be felt in more situations than basically none at all.

Sacred Soil
Ability
Recast: 30s
Creates a designated area in which party members will only suffer 90% of all damage inflicted.
Duration: 15s
Additional Effect: Next Succor will cost no MP
Duration: 30s
Aetherflow Gauge Cost: 1
Cannot be used with any other area-creating actions.
Acquired: LV45
Affinity: SCH

The Succor proc wasn't nearly as reliable as it ought to have been at 20%, and increasing the amount of time you can stock the proc increases usability further.

Shadow Flare
Ability
Recast: 60s
Envelops a designated area in a veil of magicked shadows, dealing damage with a potency of 50 to any enemies who enter.
Additional Effect: Slow +5%
Cannot be used with any other area-creating actions.
Acquired: LV50
Affinity: ACN, SMN, SCH

Doubling Shadow Flare uptime feels like a must at this point. 15s duration just feels wrong, and I'm all you other SMNs and SCHs alike are feeling this way.

Enhanced Bane
Trait
Upgrades Bane to Bane II

Bane II
Ability
Recast: 10s
Spreads a target's Bio and Miasma effects to nearby enemies. Potency is reduced by 15% for the second enemy, 30% for the third, 45% for the fourth, and 60% for all remaining enemies.

A SCH Bane upgrade addressing their significant drop in group damage. Does this give people what they want, which is a spammable aoe hit? It sure doesn't, but it's what I want more, so go ahead and critique me as much as you'd like.

Bashing penguins in, you know how it be.

how do I nude mod? I want to take lewd screenshots

Corruption Mastery II
Trait
Upgrades Miasma to Miasma II
Acquired: LV58

Corruption Mastery II (SMN) renamed to Corruption Mastery III

Miasma II
Spell
Deals unaspected damage with a potency of 35.
Additional effect: Unaspected damage over time
Potency: 35
Cast: (GCD)
Acquired: LV58

24s Miasma with a 30s Bio feels terrible. And SCH has to deal with it forever. With a change like this, the potency per tick has not changed, but the duration is shifted to one that will feel at least as good as Miasma III does on SMN.

Dissipation
Ability
Recast: 180s
Orders your pet away while granting you a full Aetherflow stack. Also increases healing magic potency by 20%.
Summon or Summon II cannot be executed while under the effect of Dissipation.
Additional effect: Next Summon or Summon II will have no cast time and cost no MP.
Duration: 45s
Increases Faerie Gauge by 100 when pet is summoned.
Acquired: LV60

Dissipation has always run super contrary to how SCHs should function, and the amount of recovery you have to do afterwards is a bit high. Why not make Dissipation do more to make up for it? Instant and free Fairy Recovery after the heal buff wears off, and an instant meter fill could actually be a bit too powerful. Maybe less meter would be more appropriate?

Excogitation
Ability
Recast: 60s
Grants target party member other than self the effect of Excogitation, restoring HP when member's HP falls below 50%.
Cure Potency: 650
Duration: 60s
Aetherflow Gauge Cost: 1
Acquired: LV62

Excogitation doesn't last long enough to go off unless shit's hitting the fan. I almost find myself using it as an instant "better Lustrate" more often than I've had it go off "as intended". Sad part is, even at 60s duration I'm not sure if my pet would allow it to go off every time I used it...

how the fuck does v3.0 work
when she does the fucking pillars, i got caught the first time, but stood on the other color ground the second time and still took enough damage to kill me
what the fuck

I only managed to get a single line on week 1/2 so rip

Take a revolver, put it in your mouth, and suck REAAAAL hard until you can get a bullet to come out and exit through the back of your skull.

Might have to coax the trigger a little bit too

that's mean user

I just want to have fun

Now we need art spam more than ever.

Leveling roulette on Aether, 3456.

Get your tank queues while they're hot

What did those poor birbs ever do to you...

Traits to balance Bane differently between the two jobs is definitely something that should happen, even if they just finished pruning a ton of traits below 60.

I don't actually play SCH enough to comment on most of the rest other than the Miasma and SF changes sounding good though.

It's time to stop edition
>Live Letter next week!

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed

>4.01 Patch Notes

>Job Guide

>4.0 Patch Notes

Last thread: → # →

>tfw got 3 lines on week 1

Unsubscribe

No bullying.

It's great!

aggoly

that sure is some thoughtful critique of ideas you've posted for us

And now I'm offline.
New phone who dis?

>press the wrong button during your opener
why doesn't samurai have a sudoku skill

>healer can't keep you alive through a whooping two pulls in Temple of the Fist and abandons duty

I made an alt finally and was gonna see you. We can meet tomorrow if you want instead.

>tank is a shitter and takes way more damage than I can heal through
>leave rather than put up with his shit

Cease edition
>Live Letter next week!

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed

>4.01 Patch Notes

>Job Guide

>4.0 Patch Notes

Last thread: → # →

I dont have the data saved right now, but if I can contact you on discord, I guess I could send it to you later if you really want it that much.
although it should be easy enough to copy with just screens tho, since ffxiv character creator does not have that many options.
its just my avatar who is cute not me

?
Stand on your role icon when it's on the ground.
Stand on the blue tiles when it's that diagonal line.
Get hit by right and stand on froggo tiles.

>searching through the au ra tag
>a large number of au ra are drawn with a very womanly, and sometimes mature, appearance

They really should have stuck with the original concept, or at least not made them smaller than miqo'te.

So how do you think they'll introduce new primals this time? In ARR it was mostly primals that were already established to exist long before we fought them. In HW it was the warring triad, which was hinted at as early as we could reach the top of Azys Lla. Where are they going to get the primals from this time? Could we end up going to new zones in the 4.x quests?

Slowing losing the will to live farming v3 and v4 for springs, so a pretty normal day all things considered
When she changes the floor only stand on the light blue tiles to avoid the stone pillars. Role marks stand on your role. Froggo marks get hit by Ribbit beforehand then stand in them. Silently curse breathing for another day when everyone stacks Spellblade Holy circles on you goddamn I hate you so much.

Could you email it instead? I don't have discord.

>spoiler
we just might. i'm definitely hoping we don't just get primals based on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Symbols_(China)

Great thread, thanks for being unable to stop yourself Liora

Is there any word on when "the road to 60" buff will be removed?

Great meme, like, comment and subscribe

They could've just made a Highlander-esque split between Raen and Xaela for females for the best of both worlds.

Then again, Cirina works best as a womanlet so there's that tradeoff.

>bismarck almost merks the fuck out of you and is busy eating entire islands in the sea of clouds
>ravana has the gnath on the warpath and even aggressing dragons without giving two shits not to mention he slaps ysayle aside like she's not shit

>susano kind of just spawns for no reason because you brought the missing piece and wants to fight because REVEL
>lakshmi is a literally who derived from a literally who clan of snakepeople that JUST SO HAPPENED to summon a primal while you were passing through the area
They're gonna have to work fucking hard to impress me, whatever they do.

When is SE going to let us set up campfires and tents in the wilderness so I can make my own dating locations?

Lakshmi is shit but Susano being out of nowhere is part of what makes him great.

Contain thyselves
>Live Letter next week!

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed

>4.01 Patch Notes

>Job Guide

>4.0 Patch Notes

Last thread: → # → # →

>just so happened

You mean Fordola fucking things up as a result of you completely wrecking her and her forces?

OMG.
If you're still on in like, 40-50 mins I'll come tag I'M SO SORRY user

I did stand on the blue tiles and still took 10k damage, but didn't get knocked into the air.

Don't insult Susano, man. Lakshmi's story is garbage, but that whole build up to Susano is great. "If you take the missing piece to the treasury, I'm sure even the kami will rejoice!"
"You dared to bring a treasure to the home of your enemy? Ka ka ka, let us revel"
Seriously one of the best parts of this game.

He's not wrong, user

Arret edition
>Live Letter next week!

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed

>4.01 Patch Notes

>Job Guide

>4.0 Patch Notes

Last thread: → # → # →

Yeah okay, I'll give you guys that one. I can't hate the guy, anyway, some things in SB just rubbed off on me the wrong way even if I enjoyed the overall package.

Technically that is the cause, yes, but the way they implemented that felt really forced. It felt like a highly unnecessary side trip on the road that didn't need to be there, and was only to fill the quota for in-story Primal fights.

post lewd highlanders

It's okay, we can meet tomorrow. I gotta go soon anyway too.

I've gotten my drops for V2 and V1. Not started on the other two though.

V3 savage is gonna be heaps of fun not. I can taste the Simon Says already.
Maybe they'll make the tile puzzle harder too, or perhaps semi-randomize it.

>autism as excuse for buffing shadowflare and miasma
>giving the healer the better bane
>making excog even more braindead
??????

server?

>one (1) image of liora in the op
>at least 8 off topic non posts bitchingn about it and 3 spam op posts to me downvote the thread
>literally 1/10 the thread so far dedicated to shitposters that don't know how to ignore an op image

Yes but it's liora posting one image in op (that everyone else ITT is able to ignore) that is "ruining the thread" :^)