Ford fiesta

What does Veeky Forums think of fiestas?
I got a 5 speed 2017 SE sedan. they arent so easy to find in NA and newer models arent coming I would guess.

I probably should have asked before I bought it but too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9glG3yxNWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fiesta ST is an amazing hot hatch.

Euroland didn't get the sedan version.

I test drove an ST, but I really didn't want to break my bank. I couldn't find any used anywhere. Besides I drive slow as fuck.
The 2 door hatchback looks the best to me, but not in NA. and I couldn't find any hatchbacks with a stick shift other than the ST.

manual hatch is the S. I got it because the ST seemed needless and I have other expenses with a kid on the way. base models are plenty fast and nimble too due to the gearing ratios and low weight.
it's a good car. I considered and drove the Rio, sonata, veloster, sonic, focus and fit.
fiesta was the best imo

jesus thats ugly

yeah the hatchback is only slightly better, but eh I agree with this user glad I got it. Feels good to drive and is affordable.

I daily drive a 2014 Fiesta SE, it's slow as fuck but fun to rev out and take onto the twisties.

Engine will grenade around 70k miles. Dump it before then.

>buying a new econobox
y tho? they're shit and no better than a 3k civic. surely you had 3k saved up like a non-degenerate.

Utterly shite reliability

Tbh get a miata

I feel like this is cause of people buying the automatics.

cause a used one was almost as much as a new one.

should've bought a civic for 3k dumbass. or fixed your old car.

too fucking late
I dont regret it yet.

You will

a fiesta is like 10k for a brand new one. those 10k will outlive a 3k civic piece of shit.

>those proportions

youtube.com/watch?v=l9glG3yxNWE

no it wont

unironically it wont

I looked up honda civics in my area, all have over 150k miles on it already.
And i dont see any reason or proof. I just see bad reviews about the automatic transmissions.

Ignore the 3k civic poor fags, it's a perfectly fine car with the 5-speed gearbox.

I've had mine for three years and it's been great, just do yourself a favor and install a short shift kit.

>muh mileage
mileage doesn't matter. how it was maintained is all that matters.

I swore someone posted about a short shifter. It feels short enough to me. I am used to a shifter that goes from my hip to my feet in a package car.

Trust me it's worth installing, even if you don't care for shorter shift throws.
Removes that sloppiness in the stick and makes shifting quick almost effortless.

Ill consider it at least. But not that soon. Ive not even driven 20 miles on it yet. 9 at test drive 25 now

>civic at 150k
Doesnt matter. Even if the fiesta bombs at 70k (which is still within the warranty period), it will still last longer and have a better quality of life than a used up piece of shit.

Only bad thing about Fiestas is that there isnt much in the way of tuning outside of Europe.

>buy civic for 3k
>spend 1k per year on it worst case scenario
spend 8k on it over 5 years compared to 12k+ for the shitty fiesta

>buying ferd