Serious question

Can you drift an FWD automatic that has ABS? Where I live, manual transmission license is so fucking hard to get you, need at least a year and a half to get it AND it is much more expensive. Now you might be saying that I should drive manual illegally, but even if we regard the risk of getting caught, it is nearly impossible to find manual-trans cars where I live, unless i import in which the government will know that i dont have a manual license.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>can't drive
> wants to drift

>a year and a half to get it

I already have an automatic license you moron. I wouldnt be asking otherwise. It took me about 3 weeks to get.
yep, its only sought after by truckers and such

>so brainlet he couldn't test for manual in the first place (this is the default yes?)
>BRAH DRIFTING BRAH #SWAG

Where the fuck are you?

i unironically know how to drive stick. i learned in a fucking pickup. the process itself is hard. why are Veeky Forums such autistic cunt bags? just answer the question or fuck off cuck shit
some shithole in asia. better to not be specific

>automatic fwd

The short answer is no

finally an answer. THANK YOU FOR BEING HELPFUL. unlike this autistic cuck motherfucker right here

What answer do you want? A quick google search reveals that you can't, and it's pretty obvious that you can't. Don't be a cunt about it

No problem. You're still a fucking faggot, though. Don't do that.

ABS has nothing to do with drifting, you're thinking of traction control. But you can drift anything using the right technique. Go to an empty parking lot when it's raining or snowing, put on shitty rear tires and do a scandinavian flick, you'll definitely be able to drift.

M8 are you retarded? Why the fuck WOULD a FWD be able to have controlled oversteer? This is beyond obvious.

eat my shit, both of you. google cannot be trusted, and you both know that. Also 90% of this board are larping faggots, pretty sure most of you ride the bus and just larp about racing and shit here. stay mad cucks, im gonna get back to /pol/ this board is a fucking wasteland. Adios, kids

>better to not be specific
how are you on Veeky Forums from NK?

Jesus christ where do you live

lol stay btfo

Sayonara autist-kun

>see the word "larp" used outside of the proper context
>immediately assume poster is some asswipe from /pol/
>remainder of post confirms my suspicions
Your board is shit and the people who use it are retarded.

>poltard
go back to your retardasia you piece of shit

you think we're going to find out who you are?

Where the fuck do you live?

I refuse to believe this is a serious thread

Just steal some plastic treys from McDonalds, put em under your rear tires and pull the emergency break! Boom skids for hours

Wait sorry you're a eurofag i meant "tyres"

He just said he's from Asia you fucking retarded turbo autist.

>calling others bus riders and race larpers when he literally is a bus rider and is asking dumbass questions about "muh dwifting!!!!"
Kys

what tricks can i do in the snow in a manual fwd econobox?

i don't what you can do, but others can do fwd drifting, not too hard. doble in automatics too

You can't drift a FWD, You can oversteer it however, its frankly terrifying in a FWD.

Hell yeah you can. E BRAKE NIGGA

modern cars sadly have electronic e-brakes

You're in bad shape if that's the case. Try pulling the abs fuse out.

Dude, what the fuck. That picture scared the shit out of my daughter. She is crying now.

Couldn't you use another picture for your OP? Was it really necessary?

thanks..

Is this a Veeky Forums meem? That board is full of flavor-of-the-day cryptocurrencies.

>can't drift FWD
You're just a shit driver.

>google cannot be trusted,
>asks people on a North Atlantic Deep Sea fishing larp convent

You can slide the rear end out and wait for it to snap back, That's about it. It's sure as fuck not drifting. It sounds like you really wouldn't want to get caught drifting in a cuckhole like that.

You can 100% drift a fwd. And no. You don't need trays

Kind of, I miss that short amount of time Veeky Forums was actually about business, careers, and stocks.

You can't really drift, but you can slide around. Ever seen those videos of those sandniggers "drifting" in their Honda Accords in Saudi Arabia. You can practically do that by using the Scandinavian Flick.

what fucking backwards nanny state do you live in holy fucking shit?

America truly is the greatest nation on earth

>in asia

so its a third world country yes?
Filled to the brim with smelly peasants and roads filled with donky carts and daiwus?

So just drive what ever you want, you fucking nigger

Yes

>why are Veeky Forums such autistic cunt bags

Probably because you’re being a a massive faggot, OP

Just tell us where this shithole is it's not like we can figure out who you are and if anyone cared enough they'd just look up which country has such retarded laws

...this guy

Funniest thing I've ever read on chan

>auto
>fwd
>abs
>srsly takes 1 yr to get manuel guys trust me !!!!
sounds like an excuse for your SHIT driving abillity

Of course you can drift it. Wait for snow or rain, find a parking lot, and rip that e-brake. I drifted my FWD around all winter with that method, I hardly ever took a corner not looking out the side window. It can be done, just takes practice.

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
Here's a video to cheer her up.
-t. Veeky Forums

>t. American pretending to be European/Asian
This shithole doesn't exist. OP just made it up.

The thought police are already after you Cheng.