youtube.com/watch?v=QQSbOT3Gz1E
thisiswhyimbroke.com
help.shopify.com/manual/domains/buying-domains/email-forwarding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

but what is dropshipping?
read the guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

also you could use woocommerce if you're poor but want to put in more effort

No one has answered this question in any other thread which makes me think this Dropshipping thing really is bullshit.

How do you compete with Amazons shipping times? Aliexpress ships from China and takes sometimes a month to arrive. A lot of people won't buy something if it's being shipped from China because of this.

Nobody gives a fuck about shipping time if you offer them "free shipping"
Plus I just say 2-4 weeks and may be longer

>if you offer them "free shipping"

Doesn't that cut into your profit margin by quite a lot?

How much is "huge"?

I always see dropship shills all around the internet but literally none of them mention how much they actually make per hour of work.

Not really, my aliexpress suppliers offer free shipping.

I make around $1k usd a month. I put in about 6-18 hours of effort to start a store and then 20mins each sunday to maintain my 3 stores.

What does that 20 minutes consist of?

fulfilling my orders, so going to oberlo then ordering the products from there

Really? You wait until the end of the week to order the items? I figured you'd do it right away to minimize shipping time.
(Also I assumed there were plugins that automate this process)

I did it a.s.a.p at the start but when more and more purchases started rolling in I just went to weekly orders. I do it straight away if somebody orders express shipping for an extra $9.99 but thats very rarely

Could you give me some in depth training op?
I've been a pathetic neet my whole life and I've gotten tired of it, I just want to make my parents think I can make some money (even a little) and not
have them think I'm a worthless fag.

If you don't want to post here I put a throw away email in the name field if you want to use that to give me some advice.

>[email protected]
email sent

Don't suppose you would be kind enough to add me to this little loop? I would appreciate it. I'm in pretty much the same place as that user, except disabled.

Could you sent me an email too? [email protected]

Was thinking a long time about doing this.

done, but i gotta sleep sometime soon so hopefully not too many people more ask

Could you send me one also? I've been reading for a while but I think I could do with talking to someone who knows more than me. [email protected]

it just seems more likely to end up blowing $30 a month and not getting any sales

Ok, looks easy, but couple questions.

1) The costumers will probably have to wait for 3 weeks for their product, how do you solve this? Other sites, have order before 11pm recieve in the morning policy.

2) Extra import tax, the costumer might get unexpected extra import tax after recieving the goods. Again, you can't dropship like that?

Seems like somnething worth trying but my question is do you register a company to do it or not. also if not how do you avoid getting fucked by the irs

>docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

This is fucking bullshit

>Buy Advertisements and shill the hell out. It’s that easy.

No it's not that easy. You'll run out of money in advertisements before you make any sales.

Describe how you went from 0 to $1k a month step by step in detail.

I suspect that you had luck (the lottery part is the advertising part where you have little control how the fuck FB will decide to advertise your page)

If you refuse to give a step by ste pexplaination of your journey from 0 to $1k it will confirm it is luck.

Also the $50 ish initial investment doesn't make sense

It's $40 of the amazon memership alone (unless you are using the "individual" which is limited in sales and if you do then I don't get how you can get anywhere)

Then add in the FB advertisements

Then add in buying the actual chink stuff

It's way more than 50ish

Not to mention: if you have stuff stuck for more than 6 months in a storage, they will raise the fee so if you don't sell all of your shit, they will rape you with fees

youtube.com/watch?v=QQSbOT3Gz1E

this fat fuck explains it

Honestly I want to BELIEVE and be a NEET that makes $1k+ month by refilling stock from alibaba into his amazon storage but I don't see HOW the fuck you can do it.

Why would you need to register a company to sell things on the Internet? Etsy would not exist if every 37 year old stsy at home mom had to register a LLC to sell her crafts. You just report your earnings how you normally would for self employment.

i know this is not my personal help desk but can you elaborate, i haven't filed any taxes yet because im a student

you are literally fucking retarded. Have you even read any of the material explaining what dropshipping is, you inbred fuck?

Elaborate on what? How to do your taxes? Use TurboTax you probably qualify to use it for free. They'll make it easy for you to understand

ok will check it out, thanks

bumping

it was already on the first pages, you fucking cuck

I've been thinking about setting up an online store but was worried that my initial investment would be way too much, dropshipping seems to solve the problem

My idea was to setup a shop for specialized gifts, or for shopping nifty cheap stuff, kinda like this site: thisiswhyimbroke.com

Do you guys think a site like this would have a decent amount of sales?

>Then add in buying the actual chink stuff

Except you buy the chink stuff with other people's money.

>Do you guys think a site like this would have a decent amount of sales?

Not with that site around. Find a niche and stick to that.
It should be something with a very specific target, and better yet, something that people have to order more of.
This is the most difficult part by far

I don't live in the US, and as far as I know, there's no equivalent of that site operating in my country. But I think you're right, it's very possible that some store which sells toys and cheap gadgets won't have many sales.

I think I'll start investigating other niches, for instance, selling shit to women sounds like a good idea, and it's probably easier to sell compared to toys and gadgets

Can't quiet see the con, but something about drop shipping just smells funny. The thing that stands out the most is how it's shilled. Like I'm suppose to be believe that all these "drop shippers" are spreading the word out of the goodness of their heart about how this is a great opportunity to make a huge passive income. Like hey I could use more competion cutting into my profits!! Better let everyone know.

Aliexpress shills could be doing this to generate more sales, but even so, it doesn't make it a con, they're just flooding the internet with middlemen.

I made a thread a while back to boost the Discord community. Having fellow e-commerce bros to talk with is great. I don't even think about whether they're successful or not. My store generates revenue. Haven't broken even with expenses yet. I enjoy learning the basics and understanding how marketing works. Regardless, I'll bring up how I was head of marketing with an e-commerce store.

Post pictures or GTFO. No way a store with 18-20hrs of work is making thousands a month without spending 1000s on ads

kek you're so wrong. I spend like 10 mins a day fulfilling orders and I make 200 a day ez.

working hard is for wageslaves, being persistent at the start and then being a lazy fuck is for the smartbois

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i am so fyucking jelouiuiss u dimb ningger

fuckrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kill yourself idiot. 50$ gets you nowhere. You need a ton more and luck. Dropshipping is a fucking meme. Everything is a meme. Nobody can explain how they make step by step no to admit LUCK.

Explain how you start the shop step by step so you can magically forget and keep refilling stock forever.

>nobody gives a fuck about shopping time

Biggest lie ever told.

How do I do this in the USA? I need a business bank account because my bank will close my account if they suspect I am running a business with it. Do I need an LLC? What about taxes?

you will not make enough money for they to even care unless you luck out like this guy:

(asuming that is a real screenshot at all)

It is either fake or he lucked out. Point is, you will make like 100 bucks a month at best.

Post a link to your store or leave. I'm fed up of these shitty ass threads filled with niggers like you.

>dashboard
>doesnt post link

congrats on sales anyway

yeah nah, i say it's free shipping and it's to be expected.

you seem salty. $50 gets you a month of shopify and a domain. Thats enough to start making sales

Congrats dude, nice to see.

im not posting my store because everyone and their dog will copy it. I'm not retarded.

there are so many niches nobody will cut into my profit, also i feel bad for all the people wasting their money on shitcoins or penny stocks

that site doesnt get sales, it's an amazon affiliate shill site

I have no experience with Amazon FBA. I am talking about dropshipping.

1) i just told them that its free shipping and it takes a while

2) Im pretty sure the chinks deal with import tax

>it will confirm it is luck.

In detail? fuck that im lazy.

1) choose great niche
2) research the shit outta it
3) make great website
4) make social media platforms
5) open store and receive sales from social media fans (INSTAGRAM)

Post yours you little whore. Here's mine www.fluxchargers.com

honestly i'd rather not, unlike you I don't have my niche locked down and I would prefer not to have 50 additional clones

You are a little bitch if you think my niche is locked down. I showed you mine. Now you show me yours. If you are still scared. Send me an email: [email protected]

I'm sick and tired of niggers like you claiming shit about muh thousands and then bailing like a pussy when challenged. Fuck.

H O W
O
W

kek, i ain't trying to prove nothing to you even though it feels like I am the only reason why I posted my sales was just to get an ego boost and see reactions

find a niche
set up the store
test ads
leave the working ads running
watch the traffic and money come in
sit back
order $30 takeout food
get fat
pet a cat on the street
buy a watch

it ain't luck i failed like 4 dropshipping stores till i learned from my mistakes and knew how to do it, its not easy to make money online, it is a skill, you learn it. all you see is my final result from trying

>just buy ads
>buy ads
>JUST

yeah, like they work instantly and magically you need to spend fuckload to see which one works

and this doesnt cost $50

if it was just easy like create a website and buy ads

>just make a store and sales will appear ;-)

fuck you

Quick question: Do you recommend Facebook, Instagram, or what for advertising?

how do you get your ali orders to look professional even when your billing address is going to be whatever your account says and not the buyer's? and they won't be pissed when they see you just ordered shit from aliexpress or is there no invoice generally

Ask them to exclude invoice. Most sellers on Aliexpress know people dropship their crap and are okay with removing invoice stuff.

Can you teach me more please?

[email protected]

>How'd you get digital trends to link your product?

One more
[email protected]

What's a good name for my store?

I'm coming up short here, something that sounds cutting edge and sleek would be good

TrendyKneepads.com

Thanks user!

Just registered the domain

It's genius !

Nigga find your niche you retard. I'm was able to get to 1k a month for my store with free shilling from friends who are into my niche stuff.

Can you get a live chat widget on shopify?

tell us about your failures?

more curious about those than anything else.

>Setting up an email with a domain bought from Shopify
>Now waiting for my OpenSRS login details for Zoho

Am I retarded or this really difficult?

Just curious, what made you want to use Zoho? I know nothing extensive about it, but it seems like an interesting tool.

How do you guys deal with the packaging wich is full of chink symbols? And the return address will give it away, customers will know it comes straight from China.

used it too, took me very long too
the problem is within the dash or the stripe

Bump. Where everyone at? I'm getting fucked by nugt rn.

poor product choice, bad ads, not enough effort, crappy website design, not enough payment methods.

what are characteristics of bad niches/poor product choice?

Also, what should a good niche have

>not enough payment methods

did you have the basic shopify setup? Paypal and credit cards is what 99% of the people out there use

>help.shopify.com/manual/domains/buying-domains/email-forwarding
It was recommended at the bottom of this pageand it was mentioned as being free.
>le happy jew

See above, picked because it's free; and also I thought since it was recommended by shopify, it would be easy to set up.
I'm ready to go with my store, but I can't do anything until I have emails ready. Currently waiting on shopify support to gibs me dat OpenSRS login.

Only in murica

Do you guys think that a mobile app instead of a website could be profitable (i know ios/android development but it's gonna take months)

alrigt, maybe. So what else do people use? Debit? I thought shopify could do that.

are you sure you're doing the right thing? i used zoho mail for another domain and all i had to do was change a couple dns records

Hours later I've gotten it to validate on my domain, I think I'm just being an idiot.

can someone give me a quick rundown?

sure. if you can't be bothered to spend 5 minutes reading the resources given to you you're never going to make it dropshipping

Everyone outside of Veeky Forums I've talked to has said drop shipping is a joke and it's rare to actually make good money with it?

I don't care how much you guys make but are you happy with your returns for the amount of effort you've had to put into this?

Anyone else here actually running a site already? I've had one up for about two weeks, spent around $100 on ads, and had one sale so far. I feel like my niche is really cool, but I underestimated the competition out there already.
It'll all be worth it, hopefully I can get lucky too. Check it out, critiques welcome.
www.mercyraves.com

>www.mercyraves.com

What do you use to advertise your site?

I used my $75 coupon for AdWords, now we're boosting posts on Facebook, and will be making an Instagram next.

Nice man, let us know how it works out. That seems to be trickiest part is getting your brand out there for people to see.

I had one for about a month, played around with things and never mad a sale, that when i realised its a scam

Yeah, I'm trying to grow traffic organically without feeling like I'm shoving it down people's throats. Next step is giving shit away for free.

I'll take this over actually working any day. My dream is to just coast through life and get rich off the internet. Otherwise I'm stuck filling Vending machines for the rest of my life.