Neet shadow

M U H
U
H

>happy orc elf relations

DELETE

DEGENERATES

>vanilla elf x orc
that's pretty sweet, considering the doujins regarding that particular pairing.

>he still plays shadowverse

why is the game acting like i am playing for the first time

I am starting to miss this dude when even Hagfags start packing Teena instead. Now I get to play my lichcraft unchallenged with near to no banish in the meta.

>bought Total War Attila during Summer Sale
>Installed it couple of days ago
>Having more fun with it than Shadowverse by far
Man, I don't even know if I should still keep playing this game

If you need a relatively budgety deck that just werks in the meta right now, you can use this one. No legos, just gold. Brought me up from around 2k Master Points up to 5.5k Master Points right now.

The game is randomly kicking people out of games and re-downloading data, then resetting the tutorial data. So every time you go somewhere new, the game will do those annoying pop ups. It seems to be related to changing language and text files.

I'm playing runescape after 7 years...

>No legos
>Just gold
>Don't mind the 3x alice though
xD

OK cockbois, first one to give me a concede gets to free this guy

Shit, my bad. That was retarded of me. I keep forgetting that Alice is a lego since Spawn was the bigger ooga booga lego that keeps popping up in the forefront of my mind.

>have superior board
>have more life
>have more cards
>more evo points
>still lose from full health because o t5 bapho

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just 2PP removal bro. It's balanced. Fuck this card.

Thanks Carabosse, enjoy your man!

>t1 goblin
>t2 tove
>t3 tove and goblin
SOMEBODY SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE

I CAN'T ESCAPE THIS HELL

Nah, its fine and I'm not him. I thought I also had an Alice-less decklist but turns out I didn't.

>expecting to win t0 cancer
>actually playing in this meta
lamo

Not him, but I want to get that limited sleeve. 30+ more hours to go. And no, not even blood

dirt variants are really >>fun and satisfying for me to play, plus its my 1st real deck after months of using "shit" decks

It really doesn't need Imp Lancers? Or some other high level storm like Alucard/Soul Dominator/Emeralda?

Dark General is your high level storm
It works well against most everything that isn't neutral blood, and even then they have to get a god curve while you get jack all in order to lose.

wait the sleeves are gone in 30 hoyurs?

Gosh I wish that were me.

How's golem decks. Are we able to BUILD A WALL now? I suspect not when everyone can make more bodies with better stats for cheaper.

Same for me. Since she is auto-include in almost every deck and I got 3 of her from some 50 packs or so I keep forgetting about her.

I think that user is saying that at the rate of the progress that he is currently going at, he'll get those sleeves in about 30 or so hours at minimum.

Thank you.

But it doesn't mean you can't include them if you don't have Carabosse or something, Carabosse is there for the 6 PP Magic Missile memes and closing out games faster when you start to brick as a result of playing usually more than 1 card per turn

Nah, it's just that I hypothetically need another 30 hours of grind to reach GM. GM for WD will be up for 3 months.

>as dead as lunacraft
What went wrong with this thread?

I'm skipping WD, how'd midshadow get pushed out?
Is it cause basically everyone gets a super ironwrought fortress and board fencers?

Why can't you stop whining?

>full threads still have the same unique IPs as post nerf TotGs
You're here forever. You're just more salty about it.

I am a forest main. If I play forest only starting at A1 now, can I reach GM in 2 months?

>t.bloodnigger

I can't wait for Rune to get kid Levi so 1/4th of your deck can be Levis.

>deflection

they nerfed the chicken to 3 pp

Midshadow is doing well, one of the few classes that does ''ok'' versus baphomet-spawn.

Sure

Don't they have something to work around no reaper though? Or is it just a repeat of post-nerf roach/daria where all the bandwagoners fucked off

>falling for bait

I have a question guys.
I just noticed the wording of Guardian Sun and Test of Strength are similar, so would destroying Guardian Sun remove ward from your 4 def followers just like how destroying ToS removes ward from everything?

>so would destroying Guardian Sun remove ward from your 4 def followers just like how destroying ToS removes ward from everything?
no, you gotta kill the follower

no

Why are we here? Just to suffer?

luna

Well why the fuck did they word the text like that? It doesn't say the ward is only there while ToS is in play.

Old midshadow list won't cut it after reaper nerf and death's breath being a liability thanks to Hungering Horde with Blood being prevalent. However, it has new gadgets in Demon Eater and Usher of Styx to make use of, with good results for the former.

we're here to meme

playing kms blood need 3 more unique wins

Boss. What took you so long?

luna!

BabyMage Levi
2 cost 2/2
Fanfare: Destroy all enemy followers and deal 6 damage to the enemy leader for each one destroyed.
Earth Rite: Then restore 20 health to your leader.

In 2 expansions it'll be unplayable

>Why are we still here? Just to be traded and cleared? Every night, I can feel my Veight... and my killer devil... even my soul navigator. The boards I've lost... the bats I've seen Horde'd... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our brothers.
Press F to pay respects to tempo bats. Everyone got tempo bats but better in every way

2 expansions after that, they will release fetus Levi and then sperm Levi.

luna

Good night, bloodkin.

>implying they're going to release Baby Levi before releasing Girl Levi

luna!

Thanks vampy-chan, still need 2 more games

It's really sad cause Mithril Golem could have been a cool card but >9pp in this powercreep hell

It's been 2 months since the expansion, is Blood still the strongest?

luna

It's only been 2 weeks

You mean weeks? Also yes.

feels like 2 years

luna

i'm counting the time with kys blood the first cancer in this game was intronduced in ToG

>in this powercreep hell
Mythrill Golem has never ever been even remotely playable.

luna!

Reaper's buff looks infantile against Alice's horde.

>being salty about kys chemo
Time to go sleep, hagfag.

Kill yourself, shadownigger.

stop

luna

make me

What if I play ghostcraft memes, do I have to kill myself?

>no interview to "explain" WD with a thank you
>intern-kun got flamed with every tweets
Is this actually the worst meta ever?

Yes

i want to lick her feet

MOM, LOOK! I did a thing!

luna!

Anything that runs Eachtar or Khawy has to kill itself.

i couldlnt really tell since i mostly play burn but it feels like dirt control bricks way more than dirt burn, i rarely lose against them
the new golem assault seems bretty gud, plus watching that rune strim that i linked last thread made me realize how good is professor of taboos
>twitter.com/Matomo_ALP/status/885679667901898752
i really want to try this but i dont have a single prof, i have autism and i never liked the idea behind crafting golds and leggos

Just craft taboos, he's the highest level of cancer as body+board+random hard removal. Solid golds are chump change once you'rem ostly filled up.

Roland is fucking OP right now

Intern-kun doesn't deserve this

t. Urias

There is a dshift golem deck that uses Abomination and Golem Assault. I also remember seeing a grider dirt deck but it loses hard to Haven so probably not viable right now.