Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2549
Buy Links (TCG) Edition
Last Thread ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOpro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1_QqVOrMGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the link ygopro was finally added
good job OP

Haru Urara

Kyuu.

?

>the link ygopro was finally added
good job OP

At this point, I really can't tell what's worse.

The fact that Ash exists or that the game has advanced to a point which caused Ash to exist.

Both.

Meant linux.

Go fast

FUCK YEAH

INITIAL D / SPEED RACER / REDLINE ARCHETYPE

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS SHIT

I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED MOTHERFUCKERS

Prediction: Their gimmick will be moving columns to represent racing across the board, with powerful effects that activate if the opponent doesn't control a monster and/or spell/trap in the same column as them.

Reminder that since these are based on U.A, the other archetype is going to be based on Burning Abyss.

EVERY NIGHT AND DAY
WIND IS ON MY FAAAAAAAACE

They're gonna be trash. Utter trash. You all know it, too.

Were these shitty memes here for Metalfoes too?

youtube.com/watch?v=G1_QqVOrMGU

Meh, I'm sure it wouldn't be the first time they reused an old mechanic. Plus it's not like anyone uses Alien Infiltrator anyway, it doesn't even help Aliens.

no, more on just being igknight2.0 and akira

What should I run in my dark world deck lads?
I've been gone since 2014 so I'm completely out of tune with everything.

Paleozoic Dinomischus

>Subterror support
>Cant be flipped face-down
>Cant be revived by fiendess
>Can only be summoned with behemoths
>Can only summon other behemoths... from the hand
>Tutor effect only triggers when other behemoths activated

I thought KoA was bad at archtype design but KoJ just reached a whole new level of shit, how is this even possible?

>"Subterror support"
>in actuality it's better for literally every other Flipdeck
pottery

It's actually Link support for Crawlers/other Flip decks under the guise of being Subterror support.

I wonder if this wasnt intended for shaddoll link support and some intern screwed over with a hell of a typo, its literally god-tier in shaddolls

It's not like the SPYRAL card is that much better. Putting it behind the awful "top of their deck" gimmick completely ruins it. It should've just been a simple, special summon a guy from the deck, no gimmicks, no frills.

Wait but that's a cost right?

If you take away every archetype's gimmick, then what's the point of having archetypes?

Thats the whole fucking point of the deck. Do you want every archetype to be exactly the same?

t. has literally never played SPYRALs

Nope, Dinomischus is one of the few cards that actually discards as part of the effect, so it works with Dark Worlds.

I'd like to actually be able to use the card without having to use a shitty gimmick like Drone thank you

Are we pretending it is actually hard to set up the "Top of their deck" effect?

gimmicks should be a strength or unique feature of a deck, not a restriction. making them jump through more hoops than other decks to do the same thing isn't good card design, letting them do something other themes can't would be.

Cant tell if trolling or shitter
>Quick Fix + Machine Duplication:
>Summon Quick Fix (Search Big Red)
>Activate Machine Duplication, Summon 2 Quick Fixes (Search Last Resort and Drone)
>Link Summon Double Helix
>Special Summon 1 Quick Fix by Discarding Big Red (Search Fully Armed)
>Activate Big Red targeting Drone.
Drone Looks at enemy top deck.
>Use Double Helix's effect to special summon Super Agent from Deck
>Link Summon Proxy Dragon using Super Agent and Drone, place it under Double Helix.
>Xyz summon Lyrilusc Recite Starling using the two Quick Fixes, detach one to search Sapphire Swallow
>Use the two quick fixes in graveyard to special summon itself.
>Overlay two Quick Fixes to summon another Lyrilusc Recite Starling, detach one to search Turqoise Warbler.
>Link Summon Gaiasaber under Double Helix using Proxy Dragon and a Recite Starling
>Use Sapphire Swallow's effect to special itself and Turqoise Warbler.
>Warbler use eff to special summon the Recite Starling in graveyard.
>Send all 4 Lyriluscs to GY, Link summon Firewall Dragon to the right of Gaiasaber.
>Special summon Quick Fix.
>Send Saber and Quick Fix for second Firewall Dragon
>Special summon two quick fixes
>Send the remaining quick fix with double helix to summon third Firewall Dragon

Well shit, then it's a karma cut that works with an upside, what is the 2 star used for, Synchro?

>knowing what your opponent is gonna draw
>not a strength

maybe if you're a scrub who doesn't know what to do with the information you gain

t. shitter

>Predaplant + quik fix + agent
>Normal predaplant combo, search brilliant fusion
>Rank 3 into invoker, SS agent from deck
>Link 2 into missus radiant.
>Brilliant fusion for a second normal
>Normal quik-fix, search big red
Big red agent back
>Link 2 into double helix
>Use agent in hands SS effect to check opp top deck (if you call right you have an extra agent, wrong you still know their top deck)
>Use knowledge of topdeck to SS Master plan from deck with helix.
>Search spyral mission assault or rescue depending on if you want to ss from hand or grave.
>Link 3 with missus radiant and master plan for decode talker
>Search resort and sleeper.
>Use resort to search a second quik fix.
>Drop quik fix to SS quick fix from grave, search last resort
>Drop mission to SS quick fix, search fully armed.
>Rank 1 into princessprite with 2 quik fixs, draw or foolish top card.
>Link 4 into firewall with princessprite and decode talker.
>Banish mission to get another SS if desired. If you called right with agent from hand you could get a second helix off this.
>SS your two quik fix back, you can search and drop gears to use as discard fodder as you do this.
>Link 4 with helix and two quik fix for 2nd firewall dragon
>Banish 3 to SS sleeper. Attach last resort.
>Attach fully armed to second helix if you have it.
>End Result: two firewall dragon, Sleeper + last resort, spyral resort, and possibly a helix with fully armed attach.

You are right shitter, double helix is clearly useless

You don't even need to use Drone. You just need to use literally any reveal effect. Agent or whatever.
Even if you don't make the right call it still reveals the top card so that you can make the right call for all subsequent effects.

And that said. Double Helix is a great addition to the deck even you were to disregard its effect entirely. It's an L2 Link with a downward arrow. That has 1900 ATK and is a SPYRAL.
That is a lot better than Proxy Dragon that was weaker, wasn't recognized a SPYRAl, and didn't even have a downwards arrow. But it still did great work.
By the end of the day the fact that it allows you to dump monsters from the field to the graveyard is by itself worth it. Merely summoning it forwards your game. The fact that it has a great effect is only merely icing on the cake.

No, Paleozoic is its own deck (a rank 2 Xyz focused one), Dinomischus just happens to have a good generic effect.

Additionally, it's treated as Super Agent.

Wtf are you retarded? if you know what your opponent is gonna draw you can set-up your field to play around it, its called read moves, unless ofc you suck at the game

>You have to play them in the leftmost column
>The further right they move, the better their effects
>You can have them jump over each other to represent overtaking
>The EMZs are pitstops they can temporarily enter for protection
>Making it to the rightmost column is a wincon

That's what I was thinking initially, but I think it would be too wordy to fit that much on a card.

>This card can only be Summoned or Set to your leftmost Main Monster Zone. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked: Move it to a Main or Extra Monster Zone adjacent to an "F.A." monster you control. This card in your Extra Monster Zone cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. When this card is in your rightmost Main Monster Zone, you win the Duel.
Not wordy at all. How's my script?

>Parshath is an archetype now

So... how are you moving them to an adjacent zone if you only control one of them?

It doesn't say "other F.A. monster".

The big head's tongue is a dick too

>Move it to a Main or Extra Monster Zone adjacent to an "F.A." monster

...ok

Yep. And since it itself is an F.A. monster, then it can move to any zone adjacent to itself.

I guess I was expecting the "the further right they move the better the effects" part to be on each card, but those effects could be applied to the spells/traps instead. Also Senet Switch ban if this happens

Sure, there a lot of possibilities. The only reason senet is """bad""" is because it was a dropped concept that Konami had zero interest in pursuing until right now. There's a shitload of different things you could do other than the simple Shut Line stuff they've been putting out. Magibullets, Weathery, and Link Markers are a basic example.

honestly any card that gets a alternative win con is a time bomb and Konami nerfs it to oblivion just to discourage people from running it, and I rather have a playable archtype albeit a weird but workable mechanic than a bunch of unplayable and super nerfed pieces of cardboard

Hope this turns out good. Parshath has always been pretty cool

This. Konami goes out of their way to make alternative win cons absolutely unfeasible.

>tfw no degenerate handfucking mefist archetype
why live

I hope it doesnt, not for parshat itself, I think it has some sick designs, but for the whole counter trap support, its already unfunny to play around a fag who opened doible strike warning and I dont want that play style to be more consistent, counter traps are dumb because their inherent spell speed makes them almost unanswerable
>inb4 hurr hurr dont overextend hurr hurr

Are there any good cards that use axes or halberds?

I'm just hoping for a Sanctuary in the Sky retrain that is good generic Fariy support.

Its basically a shittier trasher, but its still playable and has a halberd, so... yay?

sorry, forgot pic

SS3 is a weird thing, though it's the only way set cards can be worth anything

Shame that Heroics never amounted to much but a decent engine and xyz for other warriors to use

Broadbull

he said good, not cancer

>1800 atk
>piercing
maybe this is the mefist retrain we need

Just remember that the new Counter Trap support is for a format with Duster at 1 and Strike at 2 but Judgment at 1

I dunno, Rhongy.dek is still pretty fun.

It is, it's just also not particularly great

>Special Summon 1 Quick Fix by Discarding Big Red (Search Fully Armed)
>Activate Big Red targeting Drone.

>discard Big Red
>then activates it
Heh.
LL bricks by the way.

He just copied and pasted from Reddit without even fixing the mistake

>Fix+Dupe
>NS Fix A
>search Big Red
>Dupe Fix
>search Drone and Drone
>Fix B+Fix C into Link Agent
>Fix B discard Drone SS itself
>Fix B search Drone
>Big Red SS Drone
>Drone effect
>Link Agent SS Master Plan
>Master Plan search Rescue
>Fix A+Master Plan into Proxy
>Master Plan search Resort and Sleeper
>Drone+Fix B into Dullahan
>Dullahan detach Fix target itself
>Fix discard Rescue, SS itself
>Fix search Last Resort
>Rescue SS Master Plan

>Proxy+Dullahan into Gaia
>Gaia+Master Plan into Firewall
OR
>Master Plan+Dullahan+Proxy into Firewall

>Fix discard Rescue SS itself
>Fix search Last Resort
>Fix+Fix into Dullahan
>Rescue SS Master Plan
>Dullahan+Master Plan into Proxy
>Dullahan return other Dullahan
>Firewall SS Last Resort
>Rescue SS Master Plan
>Master Plan search Assault
Hand: Resort, Sleeper, Drone, Rescue, Last Resort
Field: Agent, Firewall, Proxy, Master Plan, Last Resort
Spyral in grave: 3 Fix, 3 Drone, Big Red
ED used: 2 Dullahan, Link Agent, 2 Proxy, Firewall, Gaia

Okay, I gives up.
It's getting harder and harder to keep track of the field and stuff.
Sleeper+Last Resort+Resort is pretty much guaranteed in the end field.
I predict it'll end in like, 3 Firewall, Utility Wire with Link Agent.
Maybe there's also a chance to Extra Link? Dunno.

Just give me Link, percy, then I can make a replay out of this.

So are SPYRALs going to be meta or not? Give me the objectively correct answer, please.

Perhaps, maybe.

>meta
Maybe like Tier 2-ish, depending on how hard KoA hits Zoo, True Draco and Dinos.

Who cares?

They get curb stomped by Ultimate Conductor Tyranno, and also by Struggling Battle if they go first. So they might top, but it will probably require Dinos being hit on the next ban list.

yes.

OCG is currently in a power vacuum format with ABC and true draco WW being slightly dominant, I dont see why spyrals and magibullets cant take advantage of the lack of t1-0 decks and have their share

>struggling battle
That card was a fucking MISTAKE, I'm telling you, that card is going to singlehandedly fuck the meta, maybe not as hard as Ash, but at least as hard as DBarrier.

I'm just gonna remind you that Link actually have an omni-negator.
And Spyral coincidentally can fulfill its condition easily.

Firewall can also return a facedown monster if you're not aware.

Forgot to ask for the reasonings as to how, sorry.

People who actually play this game.

>People who actually play this game.
What, are you braindead metafag that can only play something that's guaranteed to be meta?
Just play what you want to play.

No, just not a retard who wastes time on worthless garbage like your shitter ass.

Then you should be able to judge by yourself whether they will be meta, don't you?

Anybody else excited for link format?

It's called playtesting you scrub.
And it's important to get an advantage against other player.

isn't it only being sided in the ocg though?

I've played irl using the new rules but im still waiting on percy to add links

There have been Dino decks maining it that have topped.

I don't have strong feelings one way or the other currently, but i'm very anxious for Percy to get Links already so I can mess with some decks.

There are no interesting Links. Call me when they start interacting with the S/T Zones.

Yeah man I can't wait to do this T1 at locals post-CIBR.

You're literally a dumb cuckold if your are

(This card is treated as a "U.A" card while its in the field or in the GY) If you Normal Summon this card, this card must be placed in the 1st Column to your left of your Main Monster Zone. During every Standby Phase, move this card to the the next Column on your right. If this card returns to your Hand while under the Extra Monster Zone, (Insert benefit here) then during the end phase, move to an adjacent Column OR send to the GY any monster that this card was previously on (If Any) and Special Summon this card to that same Column. While this card is on an (Even/Odd) numbered Column this card gains this effect (Insert effect here)

Maybe if Master Peace didn't exist.

i'm hoping the tcg is smart enough to ban master peace, putting him at 1 barely did anything

>Banning good cards