His car doesn't come with backup cameras

>his car doesn't come with backup cameras

I had one installed.

I wish it had that thing that detects which way the car's wheels are pointed, though.

My car doesn't need one because I can actually see out the back window.

/thread

>not camaro owner detected

I hate that with modern cars it's actually necessary since the ability to actually fucking see out of the car is the lowest design priority.

>his car has such shit visibility, he REQUIRES cameras
>he thinks his cameras are well-engineered

>his car needs cameras
I miss visibility

I can actually see out my back window.

>he thinks the existence and/or size of a back window is justification for not having an extra feature that makes the objectively safer and more convenient

If you can actually see behind you then a backup camera is redundant.
The feature wasnt introduced to make things more convenient. It was introduced because the vehicle design was flawed due to overbearing regulations.

Anyone with a current-gen Mazda 3 care to show the rear visibility? The closest picture on google I can find is of the 2012, is that close enough?

>The feature wasnt introduced to make things more convenient.
Oh, so you're speaking for every car designer in the world.

I've driven my friends Mazda3 sedan a few times. It's not extremely bad but it's bad enough that I prefer using the rear view camera. The hatchback might be better?
Megumin!

>his car doesn't have buttons and function on the steering wheel

>he has power steering

Pleb detected

>he can't use his mirrors to back up
Turn in your license and take the fucking bus to work, you're a danger to everyone around you.
I test drove the hatchback and the rear view was panoramic compared to my miat with the top up.

>not using a 6th sense of spatial awareness with an in-depth connection to your car to back up with your eyes closed

>he has a backup camera
>his car even had an option for one

>his car comes standard with heated seats
>cooled seats are a $700 option

>he doesn't use his oneness with the universe to drive it around his car, arriving at his destination without ever having to move

>he doesn't just teleport when prompted

>he doesn't have a giant spoiler so he can use that to judge how close he is
>he

>objectively safer and more Convenient

If you're pulling trailers constantly, and even then I fail to understand how some people are so fucking bad at it. Otherwise you shouldn't be driving period because you evidently don't know how to turn around or use mirrors.

Also jokes on you, PO added aftermarket backup camera to my 94 Silverado.

Installed a wireless one.

Rear visibility on my truck with the cap on aint great, and the litte window on the bed top has a tendency to fog or freeze

It also really helps when hooking up.trailers

I can see out of the back of my Camaro
t. f body Camaro owner