Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eASCK9BDMEU
cycletrader.com/listing/2011-Honda-CBR-600RR-122811179
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no cheap dirt bikes in my country
Why live

>Aesthetic edition
So why'd you post something unaesthetic?

>want bike
>too scared of how bad I am at everything

When I was 12 an uncle let me ride his atv. First five tries it ended up going without me and leaving me on my back. 6th try I ended up flipping the entire thing and nearly killing myself.

Entire time uncle was yelling at me and smacking back of my head calling me a retard.

My balance is basically awful. Took me age 16 to learn to ride a bicycle.

Man my life is shit.

I started thinking about geting OPs picrel
What can you tell me?

I was referring to do rider's clothing choice

It isn't for everyone. Sorry. I'll wrap myself around a guardrail on a 21,000 dollar bike in your honor.

Why can't I do it? Why am I not allowed to enjoy things

main downsides are:
It's an expensive bike, rusting exhaust and high center of gravity if the tank is full

on the other hand:
34 litre tank, good stock suspension, easy to do repairs

The new ones suck donkey dick
The old ones are not as convenient as Africa twins

why dont you own a comfy cuckshed with a qt potato gril dbt?

get a chinese one with minimal electronics
they almost all use honda engines, just gotta make sure the other stuff is up to par

How do I know if my oil pump is broken without fucking the engine?
How do I know if my fuel pump is broken if my tank is full? It could be the carbs bitching or something theoretically.

Start on a really small bike/scooter to see how that goes and wear all the gear.

As long as you don't fall underneath the wheels of a truck you'll be fine doing in-town speeds even if you do suck.

>How do I know if my oil pump is broken without fucking the engine?
meh just turn your bike on for 3 seconds and see if your oil light stays on, it should go off as soon as it fire up. engines aren't THAT fragile.
youtube.com/watch?v=eASCK9BDMEU

>How do I know if my fuel pump is broken if my tank is full? It could be the carbs bitching or something theoretically.
if the fuel is even reaching your carbs then you're fine. you can also see it flowing through the fuel filter if it's translucent/transparent and in the fuel line.

pls somebody?

>oil light
My bike is too old for that luxury :(

>if the fuel is even reaching your carbs then you're fine
I dont think gravity can supply the carb with enough gasoline to keep the engine running for a while

was getting dark so I didn't push to the end of the trail, but I got some nice pics and views.

What do I do instead of drugs now that it's winter and I can't zoom around on my bike anymore fellas

>My bike is too old for that luxury :(
wew lad

Added fuel stabilizer and hooked on the tenders today.

>Mfw when I ride harder and faster than 99% of dbt on my fat Harley.

>mfw simply riding already puts me into the 70% percentile on this nobike thread

Wouldn't have to do that if you actually rode.

WouldDragKnees/10

How do you ride harder when half of dbt posts offroading pics these days?

Oh child, welcome to dbt.

What kind of baiku is this?

Its written on the side

So you can park in a street?

They get ridden plenty, but I don't do cold anymore.

Yea

Your getting old
Your hands hurt in the cold
Don't they?
Better just retire now

Took her out for a ride today lads and she still purrs like a kitten.

You answered your own question user, do drugs, it's the best way to get over the crippling depression of not being able to ride.

Nice pocket bike. I remember when those were everywhere. Is that a 37 or 49cc?

Old enough to know riding a superbike in the cold sucks

Is that AOAA?

Why don't I feel like riding anymore? Its a nice clear night out, no wind, medium traffic. Bike has a full tank and my gear is ready. Just not feeling into it like I used to.

>superbike
Easy there Valentino Rossi

I like you.

i like the duc and the r6 aint to shabby either.

>i got passed by a 20 year old honda cbr600 and now i hate on sport bikes on an anonymous canadian embroidery forum.

oi lads give us a rec for your fav boxer briefs, i keep sittin on the goods

I like Hanes.
That being said, the 2002-2003 R1 tank was designed specifically to crush your balls.

>he thinks I care about getting passed by a track bike. While I'm on public road, on a cruiser

You sure seem mad about how other user rides. If it projects like a duck, shitposts like a duck, its a duck.

I am fairly clumsy and I took to it fairly well. It depends on what you want out of it.

I'm just engaging in aggressive postmanship

such a fucking tryhard, kid

Thanks, love my 6

>aggressive postmanship
Hmmm...you win this time

Poorfag detected

nice bro.
Get that belly pan on the ground!

cycletrader.com/listing/2011-Honda-CBR-600RR-122811179

How much should I offer for this? Or should I keep looking for a 1000RR at ~$6k? It looks like it's in good shape but it's clearly been neglected/sitting for a while (dirty with rusty chain).

Because you will get yourself and/or other people killed. Have to live with the hands you're dealt. But go ahead and sign up for a MSF course, they'll just fail you after you dump the bike or go wheelie off into the sunset in a panic.

>golf course closed down near me
>scouted it today
>people in trucks have already been out there
>bringing dirtbikes tomorrow

going to be sweeeeeeeeet

Scum

Fuck yeah dude. Get them rooster tails goin.

I'll make webms.

Sweet

Which one of you assholes was doing whoolies in Omaha today?

...I was jelly that I can't whoolie, honestly.

Is that plate the new default for Nevada? I noticed a lot of people now have that, too, while I was riding around town today.

I bought heated gloves and a new rear tire. And I'm a leaf.

P U S S I B O I

>I'm jelly af about your garage though

Best shed reporting in

Yep, and it looks much better imo. We should go riding tomorrow bruh

>best cuck shed

Sell one of those shit piles and buy yourself a floor.

whats more homosexual, the faggot in the shed, the filter or the bikes?

faggit

Enduro > all

Flaming isn't allowed on blueboard. Enjoy ur ban and be blessed that you can think about my Harley for the duration of ur timeout

Sure, doo. I'll be on the XT350 with the fuschia colored frame and spay-and-neuter-your-pets license plate

please respond

>fuschia
>having Pokémon colored scooters

>Flaming isn't allowed on blueboard
Pretty sure you're the one that's flaming lol

Best dual sport reporting in

>bike fell over taking it off the rear stand

No amount of angry frog or anime girl images can express how fucking pissed I am right now

RallyRaid > all

T..the Sacramentos? Hope you had Thanksgiving off m8. I had to work from 0600-1630 (got off early) and then went to some friends' house and ate like a fat man eats cake.

i want to see the outside of this cuckshed

Nah I worked a 630a-630p on thanksgiving. I work all the big holidays this year.

That was in the Santa Anas north of Monticello.

been absent from dbt. when did you get the ktm, quitter?

Damn, that's pretty. With some miles, and I'm assuming smiles, on the KTM, what do you think? Compare it to the XR650, please.

>all the holidays
Well shit. By virtue of our rotation, I think I've gotten one? Federal holiday off so far. Dammit I'm taking leave for Christmas though.

Your fault, no reason to be pissed. Spend the money and replace the part, no big deal.

But you're always ripping on CA. Why ride here?

The last time I did that the new panel's paint was significantly less faded.

Holy shit, I just want to ride that trail for what looks like miles and miles into nature.

Like September.

Yeah we have all the holiday season federal days every other year just based on our crew rotation.

I like the KTM, power wise very similar to the XRR but with better suspension, and the chassis feels nicer. Worst part about it so far is all the farkles are 3x what you'd expect for other bikes.

Sorry google lied. That's near San Mateo Peak in New Mexico. Google said it was in the Santa Ana range

Also I don't dislike Cali, Cali would be a great place if not for all the people.

>farkles
Figures; pretty much like Porsche parts I keep talking about with my buddy who owns the 996 C4S, a 968, and his wife's "car" is a Cayenne Diesel.
>everything else
Well I'm a bit fucking jelly, even if we don't have much in the way of that sort of trailriding out here.

Yeah it's a nice bike, I'm not sold that it's worth the initial price of admission but they are getting pretty cheap on the used market now. XRR still the best budget dual sport I think but they aren't depreciating much anymore so it won't be long before that and the 690 compete directly on the used market

Did you expect new plastics to be faded?

Beta>all
2T>all

the xr650r is not a dual sport

riding a 2t on the road is pretty awful

>this picture
I said involuntarily, aloud at appreciable volume, "Holy Shhhhiet!" That is an amazing shot. Absolutely amazing.

Good to know about the pricing coming down; there are some people with money hidden in this town that by the high-end dual-sports and trail bikes for their 2nd or 3rd houses in various places, so I ought to be able to score one if I keep an eye out. Still trying to save for a racekar though.