Picking parents up at the airport

>picking parents up at the airport

Oh, fuck, how should I drive, since I know they won't like how I usually drive?

Perhaps I should lightly press on the pedals and go 10 below the speed limit...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVOk8aT92FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

try just driving safe

My parents taught me to drive so when I drive them, I drive how they taught me. When they're not in the car I drive how I taught myself.

nigga just drive what are they gonna do just dont slide around corners
any time my mom rode with me and started commenting on my speeding i just tell her to chill tf out

Sheeeeit any time I drive my mom somewhere in my coyote mustang its doriftu hektik skid time. If she's not cussing me using my middle name then I'm not doing it right.

Launch every chance you get, preferably while playing this
youtube.com/watch?v=GVOk8aT92FA

Michael... is that you?

my mom refuses to drive with me anymore

im having this same problem, except switch parents for drivers license examiner.

seriously, who the fuck puts more emphasis on going the speed limit during a freeway merge than safely getting into the flow?

Speeding is against the law faggot

You're serious a fucking idiot if you drive recklessly when you drive other people. This is how I know you don't have a gf.

Fucking idiot.

Oh shit, OP.
I can help. I need you to tell me how you normally drive though.

My car instructor taught me to drive like a limousine driver. That's how I drive with someone else in the car.

Just drive how you normally would. Parents are hard wired to complain about your driving in any circumstance. I offer to drop them off and call them a taxi.

drive aggressively to show them you're not a pussy

>op is gone after this post
kek

This. Prove you're the alpha male of the family and it'll be you banging your mom tonight instead of your dad.

If you are distracting yourself while driving you should probably not drive.

drive like you are carrying a trunk full of loose eggs.
I still do 10 over with my parents in the car, i just accelerate very slow

Just get new parents. I got my dumb shit driving from my mom.

No matter what you do they'll criticize you so you might as well make the trip shorter by going 30 miles over the speed limit.

>when your parents freak out at you for shifting at 4k when that's just half of the tachometer
>when your mom freaks out for not taking turns at a crawl
>when you get told to bit downshift because you'll "blow up the engine" even though it's not even close to money shifting

>when your mom freaks out for not taking turns at a crawl
Passengers probably feel side Gs more since they aren't holding onto anything to keep their upper body stable (unless it's the oh-shit-handle), while the driver is always holding the steering wheel

kek I'm glad this thread is still up, took my dad for a ride in my shitbox today. He looked like he was about to open the door and run a couple of times
>priceless

so is causing accidents because you tried to merge and ended up causing a 5 car pileup cause other people were going 30 over the limit.

I cant stand when people drive more than 10mph over the speed limit. Stick to no more than 10 over like a normal civilized person and you should be fine. cops also wont typically pull you over for following this rule

>finally get RWD
>mum comes over unannounced to tell me of family crisis in person
>have to drive her home
>every corner that makes my heart sing terrifies her

>do speed limit
>everyone ever overtakes me

Are you some kind of faggot?

>got points deducted at the driving test because I let the tachometer get to 3 or 4k instead of switching gears

>mfw I just drove 80 miles doing between 85-120 the whole time (70 limit)
Hope you weren't one of the fags that made me pass on the right.

On my morning commute I'm the slowest biker, with just going 20km/h over. As I keep to the speed of most cars. Have to keep right, as several people go 150km/h+ (speed limit is 100km/h)

>owning a >2 seater cuckbox