Talking to some qt3.14 alone @ office

>talking to some qt3.14 alone @ office
>her car got repo'd, can barely make ends meet, her job hardly pays enough, her credit is fucked due to student loans and other shit
>She's still upbeat, trying to buy a bike instead
>feel bad for her
>be me, a rich autist
>try to relate to her
>"ya I too need to watch what I spend too, I just blew $2k on a new TV"
>"heh yeah user it's hard to save!"
>Try to change subject

I'm fucking sorry goddamnit, I've just never been poor in my life at 25 years old, that's how I've been raised, okay? How does Veeky Forums relate to the plebeian class of people?

Another role playing thread with no real question.

10/10

I don't need a bike, but a TV would be nice.

He gay or why does he wear his watch on the right arm?

>Mike "Dues Volt" Pence
>Gay
Mate

Keep mentioning how rich you are then take her to the supply closet to fuck obviously

I always kinda wanna try that whole
>girl, I'm rich!
>now spread those legs!
approach. There are so many folks that never even had a few thousand on their bank account, that could probably easily be impressed by "normal" amounts like $50k.
But I'm shy and I grew up in a "you don't talk about money! You have it" family.

My family never talked about money until my parents divorced at 16 do to my dad being super cheap, but now over 10 million and my mom's being a spendthrift with about 1.2-1.5 million

It's dumb to not discuss money with spouse or kids.

Or else they may never understand the concepts of business or economics until late in life.

>It's dumb to not discuss money with spouse or kids.
I meant that you don't talk about money with folks you don't know. In the family, we all know more or less what everyone else has.

>qt pie
>she is broke
>you have money

jeez user put the pieces together.

And by pieces together he means your cock in her vagina

I'm 18 and my family isn't ridiculously well off, but we're certainly top 5%. Thing is, I'm friends with several people who are the sons of billionaires, so when I'm around them I feel like literal scum.

iktf
>have a decent career, make six figures
>am also a pretty good musician
>have played in various bands over the last 10 years
>have a lot of musician friends in the local scene
>almost all of them have minimum wage type jobs and are sickeningly liberal
>always complaining about how it is impossible to make a living as an artist
>they know i have a "real job" but i basically never talk about it
>it usually will toss $25 or something into their kickstarters or buy their band tshirts, but i don't want them to know i have a half million dollar net worth

Grew up ina trailer and spent 10 years of my 20s just not paying bills.

At 31 i'm about to get it all squared away finally.

Yup
People are dumb. Some lack self control but most of the poor were raised like that. Its all they know.

Its one of the hardest things ive ever had to overcome.

>dont need a $5 redbull
>dont need a new car my shitbox is fine
>dont need a nice house and expensive mortgage
>dont need to drop $300 at the bar tonight so i can budget for the next 2 weeks and put that $300 into investments etc...

Lol, good work with the full blown autism tho.

And grats on the tv.

Currently glaeing at my old ass 42 inch lcd i got used for 100 bucks with a black line down the middle.

Dont buy $2,000 tv this week.

Put $2,000 investments. Buy wall of tvs latter

Fuck of senpai

Left handed I guess

So pretty much gay

wats youre networth brah

You're gonna make it brah.

This.

I hope we all do if nothing but for the fack i die knowing i took care of me and mine and every single fucking one of my idiot friends will fucking listen to me about money instead of taking my advice on a debt consolidation loan just to buy a new pickup and house the next month.

Beyond irritated living like poor white trash knowing i am more financially litterate than 1450 of the 1500 people that live in this shitty town.

Sigh.....
Good luck out there user.