/fg/ - Falcom General #18

Previous Thread: >A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

New Gematsu article on CS3: gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-iii-details-alisa-elliot-laura-jusis-machias

- Class VII is back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS3 scans: twitter.com/Gu4n/status/877415040466337793

- Trails in the Sky the 3rd finally out for PC on Steam, GOG and the Humble Store

- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on Summer

- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita, Agate, Tio and Randy confirmed

>Other not-so-new news

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )

- Tokyo Xanadu brought by Askys, will be released for Vita on June 30th, and the improved Ex+ version for PS4 and PC on late 2017, although Amazon has November 24th, 2017 listed

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3CNy_PvyBA
youtube.com/watch?v=0SFnud5fE-s
youtube.com/watch?v=RMdiSB1Hddk
mediafire.com/file/gdbx95s54qtnxps/ao save.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TFW get Randy back on my team in Ao, but not sure who i want to keep on support

That's what I said, but nobody else seemed to think it was odd.

We really don't need another Machias.

Again, she knows better than to be impolite against people for no fucking reason. It's not like she's dumb enough to think that every single Erobonian is at fault for what happened, plus there's no reason to make a province noble angry by being impolite.

>May a thousand thorns adorn your flesh with despair
This line will never get old.

She's smart enough to know that you don't actively paint yourself as a target. Especially in Osborne's Erebonia.

Millium is going to win the Albareabowl, you heard it here first.

Because she's not a dick/idiot. She didn't want to get deported over nothing.

Noel.
>Useless craft
>Useless orbment lines
>Low move stat
>Low hit stat
>Bad voice casting
>Shittier than her sister

Her sleep craft is fairly nice though, but yeah she's not that great otherwise.

Oh also her -50% STR debuff attack, since some battles become way more manageable with that one, like the final boss of chapter 1. Otherwise it would have been impossible since i'm on nightmare.

Would the ultimate orbment system be CS's system if it had sepith?

is Lacrimosa of Dana really 60 hours long? how did they fucking manage that.

Choice between current one in CS 2 for physical characters, and sepith count for casters.

Ys no Kiseki

2 events down and 2 to go. My head kinda hurts but it was fun. KeA is too cute and I want to give Randy a hug. No homo

Intermission was fucking shit.

You have 5 seconds to name a better Ys final boss theme than Strongest Foe.

please no. I don't want Adol to talk about his feelings for 30 hours of cutscenes, I want him to kill bad guys.

I think it's a nice breather and there's some small fun stuff like Randy buying something for Miriel. It should be way shorter though and less cliche anime I guess

>Any girl not being reserved for Rean

I will eat my shit if Falcom actually pairs up the remaining Class VII girls with whoever Rean doesn't romance in CS3.

Machias sure looks alot like Dudley

I'd rather they do that than have them be single and unloved for the rest of their lives like Josette and Kloe

I don't remember Dudley being so tiny.

>Spoiler

What? Where the fuck was that? I must have missed it, although it's probably because i rushed through with Randy just to get a perfect carry over file for Ao.

Oh no I was talking about Ao's intermission.

Oh alright, i was about to get angry at myself for missing out on a cute moment between Randy and Mireille since i'm a sucker for romance.

You're shit.

You will have your shitty harem protagonist and you will like it!

FALCOM

Why does Arios allow this?

They are just kids. Besides once he has his surgery he'll go home.

I wouldn't believe that. People were saying Celceta took them 50 hours but I finished it under 20. 30ish when I talked to every NPC in the game.

Unf.

Truly the cutest. When will nip writers learn that having side pairings makes for a better cast?

So is there really more swearing in the Crossbell games or is it just the fan translators being liberal with their translation?

It can't be done. Abandon ship!

... wait, which one was Strongest Foe again?

youtube.com/watch?v=J3CNy_PvyBA

How can that petite body withstand sex and childbirth?

Does anyone want to give me an Ao save file right at the start of the Intermission? Full BP would be nice but not necessary.

Does Ys 5 even exist? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone playing it or being translated/localized.

It's the black sheep of the series.
See for yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=0SFnud5fE-s

Oh wait, that link doesn't have gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=RMdiSB1Hddk

Sara when?

>black sheep

I used to think that was Ys 3. And then I played Ys V.

3 at least has unintentionally hilarious gameplay. V was just shit.

doesn't seem that bad especially since It hasn't had a remake, a modern remake would be nice.

>Lechter letting himself be stalked in an open area
Impossible

I hope they don't pull a Celceta on us.

I don't know if all versions are compatible but I'm using the menu+voice patch. It should have all dp too.

mediafire.com/file/gdbx95s54qtnxps/ao save.zip

Why didn't Adol just walk out of Altago? What's going to happen there isn't going to affect the whole world, and the Altaginian scum actually deserved it.
It's not like Esteria/Felghana/Celceta where we're protecting innocent people from evil overlord.

>Adol
>abandoning people in need
>ignoring the call of adventure

get a load of this guy

literally useless. All she does is sit around Zepik Village while Reah gives you shit, plays music for you, and lets herself get captured and brought to Darm Tower just to give Adol some advice and a Monocle.

Sorry man, I'm only using the menu patch and for some reason the save boots up in a shop menu and then a black screen once you exit it.

Do you have a save without the voice patch? That might be the problem

>gorgeous
>cute elf ears and long, fluffy tail
>is a priestess
>descendant of Rehda royalty
>good w/ a bow
>bloodline somehow also has faint traces of White Esmelas a.k.a. the divine power of the Eldeen

literal perfection, how can any other girl Adol meets ever compete?

I want to brutally murder whoever thought these microsecond reaction times for fishing were acceptable.

Dana makes a pretty good competition.

Just use savestate

Orlha accepts your challenge!

>Guard and Skill used the same button in Ys VIII
What the fuck? How did they work?

>Moon Door 1
Holy balls, this entire scene was at least 30 minutes long.

RIP Agate

>30 minutes
Relatively short compared to some of the other doors.

Kloe's door made me want to kill myself.

>Wait for "..." to happen 3 times
>Double tap, pause, double tap
No reaction time needed.

Agate will earn her trust some day

Doesn't seem to work that well in Ao.

>relatively short

Moon doors are long, while stars can be relatively long, but not as big as moon doors. Biggest one is definitely Kloe's

Oh, sorry then. I've only played Zero so far.

Kloe's door was my favourite out of them all.

Calvard when?

>Agate didn't sue Erika for attempted murder

never ever

>Posting the fags that abandoned Rean
He's got a new group of fuccbois now.

That's not going to help him convince Erika to leave Tita in his care

Those Junas holy shit

They are perky but pretty small.

>pretty small.
Lolno

As long as I can send her to jail, there's enough time to bring Tita to another country.

Imagine having a loli to relieve your stress at the end of every month then this dried cunt came to ruin everything.

Millium is a clone of Claire's sister, and said sister is the birth mother of Rean.

You can't have Rean to have 3 dads.

Machias only hated the nobles and were all for the common man and Osborne's changes.

Juna meanwhile would be against all Erebonia's noble or common. In fact if anything she should hate commoners more, because Osborne's power to the people agressive expansion is what lost her home and dream job in the first place while the Noble Alliance didn't seem interested in conquering more land.

Once she felt the Ashen headpat and received the Sword of Vander, she forgot all about her dislike of Erebonia.

She didn't need to go pepe against all Erebonian she met.

That cover really looks like shit. No focus, ugly color palette, and everyone looks boring as hell.

Rate Crossbell's roads by music comfiness.
West road > Armorica road > East road > Ursula byroad > Maintz road

Yes, they need to call Hacchaka back to show those hack artists how to do a cover.

You're not too bright eh? Just because the previous covers were shit doesn't mean they shouldn't try to improve with the later games.

I thought the Hacchaka covers were pretty good except the shitty faces.

user, people usually have self-restraint. You don't go spitting venom at everything you don't like upfront, that's how you get beginning of CS1 Machias, and even Machias himself doesn't like being that.

>Machias goes from school shooter -tier to Dudley
Where did it go so right?

That's fine user, everyone's entitled to their opinion and I haven't even played CS (yet) so I don't have strong opinions either way.

What's the purpose of Neithardt actually? He didn't do anything except cucking Elliot.

>No adults

What went wrong?

I don't think Neithardt has that much interest in music

>
The main characters are still proto-joshua and proto-estelle. It's not like those characters actually did something relevant outside their own chapter and the final dungeon.

>The "Black Rabbit" girl, huh... I've heard the stories, but I really wouldn't recognise you.
Hold on, wasn't Black Rabbit her codename? How does Machias know about it?