/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Objectivism Edition

>Live Letter next week!
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d82504e50bab50729ff7eb104ac7e9d71e752890

>PS4 Shutdown Bug Fixed
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/3f490aae215dfae97f56ce10cb0371701025ea54

>4.01 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/33efbf65a7c6b86b3c62816b7a75523012584b54

>Simultaenous Logout Measures
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/news/detail/263f9a10fe534e8c93e43d08fde73eaba1c52976

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>4.0 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/296b070f41c0e0dedae24de50ae7c51abfa95055

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/HuaAJ6wM

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SaUWg9NSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is "Xeno" and why are all tanks mentioning him? i had some lad just die to omega boss while he had less than 30k hp, level 60 accessories and constantly in deliverance stance

when i asked him why, he said healers are shit and thats how you're supposed to tank

He is le aggressive style tanking man.

Technically he is really good at the game, but a lot of people who follow his advice are not.

Hes right unless he didnt use cooldowns.

You have my condolences in advance OP, the nuzzler is going to spam report you.

black haired midlander person? I don't give a fuck about him and his mental illness.

Healers should not DPS. Healers should only focus on healing the MT, OT DPS, and the rest of the DPS s they get cleaved because OT was poorly positioned while doing dps combos.

What's with the OP image? Is this some ancient meme?

Post chocobos and their jockeys, please.

You don't want my thread? Then we will have lesson.

Oh, I don't care about him either, just saying. He has means to ban evade, chain report, a Veeky Forums pass, and too much time on his hands.

So do I just walk up to someone and start talking here? How does rp work here?

Slap on your RP tag, walk up to someone roleplaying, and go for it.

It seems to be the cover of Path of Radiance edited into an Atlus Shrugged reference.

That's more or less the idea. Then after a couple of weeks you end up totally corrupted and start posting nothing but bikini or nude mod pics in the thread.

Stay where you are and I'll touch your butt.

this is probably the funniest op picture i've seen on this board in a long time, because it's so disconnected from the subject matter and i have no idea what it's about

10/10 op4

better than seeing that idiot 24/7

What's the most fun job and why

Oh! See I forgot about the rp tag thing. I think I have some kind of profile they can read also?

samurai, it makes cool sounds and you do lots of damage without knowing what the heck you're doing

All this rain and still no mount.

He died to Exdeath's lightning while in Deliverance and having not popped anything. I saw no tank cds on him.

I just heard half of the thread "REEE" at the first part of your post.

Please be nice to each other and have a really good thread this time!

This post will also give a you a free pass to post your cute character

>want to change chocobo color
>the color i want requires me to feed them 50 fruit
no thanks

this story is just getting wilder and wilder. This Acian Org XIII asholes are just...annoying.

Kind of a tossup really. Probably NIN, MNK, or MCH depending on who you ask. Too bad about the whole MCH being ass thing, because I definitely think it's rad.

Is also correct if you find getting pretty numbers for zero effort to be entertaining.

That's a great OP image.

You have a search info thing you can add, but it's minimal.

Someone tell eri to come the fuck back

He's right. Healers are fucking shit, Tanks have no reason to use tank stance and vit accessories are fucking useless.
HP means literally nothing aslong as you can survive a tank buster. Str is the end all be all and DPS is what matters.

The sooner faggots start realizing this and stop using tank stance the better.

What should I put in it?

Welp, I finally got the Gordian fending set /xivg/.
Gordian armor looks fucking great. So much better then the current tanking gear.

Thank god for Glamour.

Anyone here like catboys? No gay shit please.

Depends on what you're looking for.

You forgot something, motherfucking avatarfag

they just stole that armor from darksouls

Looks good. Considering trying it on Highlander or Roe. Was leaning Roe but worried they might look shit in everything else.

you can grow them if you have access to a garden

>DPS queue for Emanation EX was like 12 minutes yesterday, got in in much less than that
>haha I'll just queue when I feel like it
>More than 30m

The trip has been dropped. Report.

>mexican drops trip to shitpost about himself and samefag his own posts

wew, whats new

Why?
I had you filtered. Why?

Yes I did, Thank you anonfag

Cute is cute

It's time extensive to feed for sure but fruits should be cheap

That shit looks so great on male characters

Samefagging is a big problem in this thread. We need thread ids.

>BRD flips out over getting a 14k Pitch Perfect crit in Susan EX when I just hit a 17k normal Guren

It's an abstract kind of scumbag job.

Do not become like Liora. Maintain your trip.

You can kind of yolo the feeding and just jam a bunch in your bird at once. It won't give you exactly what you want but depending ont he order you can get kind of close and cut down on the time it takes massively.

I've never gotten a successful DF EX-trial queue. Maybe you just got lucky yesterday.

come back when you're a male au ra or elezen

Fucking avatarfags. This is why we will never trust you. You will always be a lower class.

Seeing you spergs have an autistic meltdown over them accidentally dropping their trip for a single posts just makes me want them to drop it permanently. I want to watch you fags squirm.

Sup Ghost

Be excellent to each other.

I play a cat girl SMN I'm not a faggot, right? Right?

What a thoughtful Cat.

If you like girls and not boys you're not a faggot.

Whats the best SAM opener?

No you're a massive faggot, just like every other shit c@ and garbage lizard. Either deal with this fact and move on, or fanta out into something that shows you have even the slightest concept of shame.

What compels someone to make something like that?

I will not fall for this trick.

youtube.com/watch?v=q0SaUWg9NSQ

I actually did not mean to since I'm browsing an SMT thread atm

I actually agree we need thread ID's since then people can stop with the whole tinfoil arguments

No, I'm just an idiot

I have no idea but I do know this is the best Lizard.

h-hi. I was gonna leave, but it's raining outside.

I like to try out cute dresses on my character and think about various hairstyles that might be cute.
But what if I think catgirls are the cutest

When will they give us a face veil that doesn't have a dumb hat attached to it bros

I like nice threads

Opinions on Ninja? Did everyone ditch them upon release of Samurai? I'm torn. Pic is not me.

it's not a trick, tall boys are cute

>But what if I think catgirls are the cutest
Like I said, you're a massive faggot. You're an even bigger faggot if you let this fact be what determines what race you play as. What I'm saying is don't play what other people want, play what you want; it'd just be nice if you wanted something that wasn't trash.

But I love the head wrap.

I'm not cute, but thanks.

is the level 61 gathering gear better than ironworks?

heck no, you won't replace anything til 70

Ninja is unironically one of the most fun jobs in the game, as well as a highly desirable one. It's an incredibly safe pick.

The only reason you don't see more of them is because it requires a SLIGHTLY higher IQ than a shovel and because samurai is the hottest weeb meme right now.

If your iw is melded just ride it to 70 before worrying about gear.

/gpose was a mistake

What if it's not melded?

Highlanders

Report the Mexican

He has betrayed us for the last time.

why are you so upset about what other people play
it doesn't effect you dude, you'll be ok

when will they give us vanity head/back/face slots and other animal ears besides bunny/fox, and cait sith ears i guess

The headwrap isn't bad, but it only goes with a very certain type of glam and I just want the nice face veil sometimes

then you go look at the 61 gear and see which one has bigger numbers, bigger numbers = better

If it isnt melded, probably best to replace as gear gets better with stats

Stay vigilant, friends. These tripfaggots will drop them at any time.
Automatically assume any positive posts about the Mexican, Koishi, etc, are samefags.

Do not fall for the friendly facade of this human refuse. The evidence is clear.

Isnt the single Sen opener much better?

paranoia is one hell of a drug

>being this delusional

>this doesn't make me a faggot, does it?
>yes.
>b-but I like it
>then play, you're still a fag

What type of Glam?

Fuck I don't know if I can promise my IQ is over that mark but everything else sounds good.

read the info section, he goes into more detail about what's better and what to use when

for a gatherer that never got ironworks should I just be getting the 61 armor, 63 accessories and then just ignore everything but weapons until 70?