Silvia for FiST trade

Hey br/o/s so I was browsing Facebook and saw a pretty clean looking 95 Nissan 240SX for sale or for trade with cash on top, I'm thinking of trading him my FiST for it as well as 7k cash on top of it , so couple questions
First off is it even a good trade to be thinking about? and secondly
If the trade did happen what are some issues id have to look out for?

here is the details He lists

You are trolling. I've never paid over $2600 for a 240sx

Nothing good will come from a swapped S14

I'm really not man, sorry drift tax is getting ridiculous
yea I figured as much swapping is risky if done improperly

>trading a new car for some nigger rigged Shit box

I just wanna do mad skidz

Yeah but its an old car, it requires too much care to use as a daily. My car is a 1994, and I wouldnt dream of using it every day. Buy a run about before you buy yourself a fun car, this way if the older one shits the bed you can put it away to work on it over time.

oh yea I mean I barely drive the FiST I have a celica for a daily. So putting in time wouldn't be too big of a problem

Ah, well I thought the FiST was the daily. In that case, be prepared to spend some money on maintenance, if you really want it go get it.

eh now that I look on CL there's a lot more out there for cheaper, I just cant seem to get rid of the FiST. No one wants to buy it seems like trade is my only option

wait til you can't get them

I mean this year was the last year so they are already in limited production.

>a car plus 7k for a car not worth 7k

yea I'm starting to realize that he overpriced his car by a lot, drift tax is real.

There is no such thing as "drift tax". Only free market economy. I sold an s14 earlier this year for $8k. I didn't have very high hopes for it selling in that price range, but it was gone within a few weeks. Simple supply and demand.

>AC needs recharged
>its a swap there is no AC

no one cares about your limited edition ameriburger corolla

would you trade a sick racecar for a econobox grocery getter hatchback?

>Silvia for FiST trade
>Silvia
>95 240sx

No, its a 240sx not a Silvia.

>hurr durr le drift tax
He's ripping you off dumbass. Fist is worth around 15k so 15k + 7k = 22k. No nissan is worth 22k not even the fucking new ones

>sick racecar
yea okay bud
hes not ripping me off because it was just a thought not an actual done deal dumbass

>ad says 8000 obo
>FiST+ 7k

in what world is a FiST only worth $1k? They've only been available for a few years. this is a b8 thread

>lrntored
hes giving me 7k

Sorry everyone I didnt phrase the sentence properly. He would be giving me 7k with his car for my FiST. Still a bad deal I'm aware now but wanted to clarify

unrelated, is facebook any good for buying cars? I forget to look ther over craigslist -- is it mostly the same stuff or what?

Just needs a recharge bro!

if i owned a silvia i would never in my wildest dreams downgrade to a fwd ford hatchback

if anything i would upgrade to a wrx

or any rwd car with low miles (under 50k)

eh I mean he didnt real seem interested in trading with me just said he would "let me know" which means piss off in polite terms just thought id ask you guys what yall thought about it