/dfog/ - Dungeon Fighter Online General

Patchnotes here:
dfoneople.com/news/updates/706/Overview

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD (embed)

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE (Updated for 2/2, needs to be updated for 2/23)
pastebin.com/ns9jpc45 (embed)

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC/4 AM EST/1 AM PST

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Main_Page

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Pixiv Tags
ã¢ã©ãæ¦è¨ â Arad Senki

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh (embed)
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L (embed)

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Pre-metastasis thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSZ9ZlIwgSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pixiv Tags
>ã¢ã©ãæ¦è¨ â Arad Senki
アラド戦記 던파

I want to impregnate an F.Mage.

Disgusting

>
Using Eternal Fancy Earrings
i forgot all about swapping that out so thanks. Of the ones i have they all look kind of the same however.

What class lets me do the most with the least gear? Im tired of playing shit-tier classes like Avenger and Lancer

Stop pulling Beggy, witch.

>tfw no nude mods

What's your endgame pedro? Gotta figure out what you want do before you can narrow down to classes

>No whales running rift
Dead game

You're always going to be shit tier regardless if you can't afford the hell grind.

Probably MSader as support boi, you can raid with potato stats, but it will eventually get expensive as hell to get upgrades.
Other options include MStriker, DT, FSader, Battle Mage, FNen, Support Witch.

all possibly subject to change with the DPS reworks that were mentioned during their summerfest or whatever its called. They mentioned making changes to these classes due to being OP except probably MSader. Another thing to note with this is that we probably wont get these changes in our version for a while either.

Play what you think is fun and gear it cause 90 cap epics make anyone busted as hell

Necromancer should just be reworked and be a fucking JoJo reference with Vallacre doing all the work while necro just walks around and snakes her hips and makes epic poses.

>90 cap epics make anyone busted as hell
Except for Lancers, Blood Gay, Wind Gay, and Female Launcher.

Remember to gear your mum

Honestly dunno might be the clothes and bodytype make it look better but I did notice that f.slayer is like really glossy in some areas no matter what skin colour. Her exposed legs in particular are a huge glossy area compared to other parts of her body

I dig the head/hair on the third one, but I like the first ones outfit a lot

I don't like any of her classes.

>f.slayer is really glossy
Fuuuuuck, and here I was planning on getting a tanned skin to make mine more Mediterranean and to go with the summer avatar.

What do you mean "do most"?

Msader or Fsader are insane supports that accepted into parties with no gear, but damage they need full epics to do it and even then they are not dps, still supports and Msader is incapable of doing any dps if you choose to support with him (literally disables his support skills in you take dps skills and vice-versa).

Fnen is top-tier support capable of damage, good choice. Needs literally taints and 3pc to be good support.
Asura is great damage dealer with holding ability.
DT is great holder with damage ability, but need gear to start doing damage.

Know that Mstriker and Battle Mage are top tier damage but don't know what their minimal gear requirements.

You forgot elemental bobby. Also SD is cancer to play in parties and isnt kuno bugged\nerfed to ass?
Also i heard that new mmage classes getting upped to more support utility in the future so it's not that bad.
And lancers ARE busted with epics, at least skirm. I think.

no, skirmisher is one of the few classes that is absolute fucking shit even with full epics

Then why do i see so many skirm sellers?

Not sure if just me, but a lot of the hairs i have in blonde dont really feel like they fit with the outfit, what do you think?
i have other blonde hairs, but i didnt think they looked better than these so they werent included in the pic

I personally love 2, but I'm a sucker for pony tails and nice bangs. You going for a particular look?

okay so let me get this straight
f grappler, a shit
f brawler, a shit
f striker, a shit
f nen, an okay
?

F. Brawler, an okay
F. Nen, a great

Yeah of those 3 i thought 2 was probably the best.
All i wanted for my look was a cute summer looking outfit. The bun just seemed so fitting cause it seemed more reasonable if at a beach or something.
Fuck, bun or samba lol

Bun doesn't look to be messy enough for what you want. I say stick with samba/2. Looks like she just put up her hair when she heard she was going to the beach.

Fnen great
Fbrawler reworked, quite good. (tfw bis sub is legendary)
Rest is bad but not mmage tier.

>mstriker with 3 supports and trash gear does 6b+ on a single counter to mateka

youtube.com/watch?v=sSZ9ZlIwgSI

Nerf when

>that one guy who plays Male Nen instead of Female Nen

Bun makes her look like someones well aged grandma going to sleep after gettinga tank.
The glasses actually make them all look a bit like that to be honest

do they ever get buffed? even nexus gook says their damage is kind of low.

>full epic
>fucking BERSERK as a weapon
>summer fucking pet
>3 supports
>"trash gear"
You're the one who trash.

what is it with you and grandmas

Tact outdated
Berserk outdated
Summer pet good
Refined gear also outdated, more like just a reset set.

Primary Impact with full radiant and 5s/3civ where?

Found the guy who doesn't have full ebins.

looooool.

I made a chart for some reason. This is exactly how the store names them so if any colours look off blame the game

I'm pretty sure you still can. the gloss isn't as bad as I'm making it out to be

>tact outdated
>berserk outdated
>berserk outdated
>berserk outdated
Did you ever read what it does?

if you ever finished the hell grind you'd consider those all shit by now except tact if you're a support.

Thanks for this Brometheus. Looks like I'm going with mustard.

not like you need 5/5 left side, 3/3 * 2 right side + bis weapon to run rifto at a ok pace though

what happened to f grappler

Luke happened
everything you grab triggers anti-grab mechanics so your place as a support pretty much vanished in that part of endgame.
Still decent, but why play it when you can support everywhere as FNen and have insane burst or play FBrawl so you can just ignore defenses and poison your way past gimmicks.

I don't know who you think I am but I'm not whoever that is

post your epic sets since you think that gear is so amazing

His gear is not amazing but far from "outdated" and berzerk is fucking amazing, so it's not a big surprise that the burst class can deal shitloads of damage in short period of time when he also has 3 fucking supports with him.

What happened to mstriker that made him so good? He used to be the laughing stock of the mfighter classes

>berzerk is fucking amazing
No, it's the class that is fucking amazing not the weapon.

Attack stacking is shit in their version after the reinforcement update. Even Black Formal is known to be complete shit with a Crusader in the group now.

Primary Impact completely shits on the thing.

When are you guys coming back to /ammg/?

In a week.

And updated with all the female classes. F.Mage and Thief do not have golden olive as a skin colour, I don't have swimsuit/skimpy avatars of f.priest and f.mage plus the store does not have them either so I made do with what was available.

Tanned waifus are serious business

Let me fap on your Female Launcher.

did you get launcher's olive and gold mixed up?

No, as explained in my previous post thats exactly how they were labeled on the store. Did Neople perhaps mislabel them? Probably

I don't use those clothes

what is this fatigue stage thing?

So what are the classes not really worth leveling at the moment because they struggle so much at the end game?

Its burning. Don't worry about it and just pretend you have more FP than usual.

How much "struggle" are we talking about?

how do I get legendary souls, I wanna get a legendary item out of my priest onto another character but it says I need 50 of those fuckers and I have like 9

You can trade 20 unqiue souls for 1, or grind up leggos
They sometimes give out souls too

beserker
m spitfire
magic exorcist
avenger
skirmisher
vagabond
f launcher
shaman
f grappler
witch
all thief classes
m nen master
all m mage classes except dimension walker
elven knight

I want to punch Tessa's womb.

Every of those classes except mmales(and maybe berserkers with launchers) is good with enough epics, that's why "struggles at endgame" is too vague.

>they still havent fixed red-tail not buying terranite from players
jesus fucking christ nipple i want to grind time square not goddamn grandine fix this shit

stop being a fucking retard and buy di with them

Candles or trans stones are better for transfer.

Berserker
Male Brawler
Male Grappler
Male Nen
Female Striker
Female Grappler
Female Launcher
Elemental Bomber
Blood Mage
Swift Master
Elementalist
Summoner
Avenger
Rogue
Kunoichi
Shadow Dancer
Shaman
Elven Knight
Vanguard
Skirmisher

...with my dick.

how do I get those, I have a candle on my priest but im pretty sure I need a ton

thats a really fucking retarded list

Just pay the 15 dollars for trans stones you fuck. Are you really willing to use 55 dollars worth of legendary souls just to transfer that piece of shit? That's retarded.

You can't use candles on quest legendaries.

found the lancer main

I thought rogue was pretty okay right now
not anywhere near outstanding, but perfectly serviceable

why isnt there an epic armor set that has mediocre stats but counts as any set for set bonuses

Add hobo mom, male spitfire and creature to the list and you're golden.

>Add hobo mom
That list is already "hobo no gear" level.

DFO global connections can completely fuck over Rogues. Anyone who's raided with the class can tell you this. I had to retire mine from raids because partying with someone from the opposite coast or far central can cause shit like Excel Strike or Sonic Assault to completely whiff due to latency and probably packet loss on their end. It got too frustrating.

It's one of those things that works more in Korea because everything's closer and they have better internet.

that's an interesting idea but i'd have it as statless earrings that add +1 to set counts

no fuck you give me the last piece of my 90 set

just learn how to get lucky shitter

virtual souls dont cost me real money so yes thats what im going to do

>legendary earrings that are easy to obtain but costly, possibly a few mil
>no stats but can be bound to a set by using it on another piece of it in your inventory
>acts as a piece of the set but offers no other bonuses
>balanced because it only adds to one set rather than multiple, preventing some weird shit like stacking 3/4 set bonuses by only equipping 2/3 pieces

would this be alright?

i bet he's never bought something off ah for 10x less because someone forgot a 0

So you're literally going to put 50m+ worth of items into the grinder just to transfer it? Not even worth it.

i'd rather it just have a +1 bonus to all set effects equipped since everyone's still going to want civ anyway

No.

yes because the items on my grandine slave dont mean shit and I want those items on my main
the only reason im even leveling this is for the quest mats that are account bound from the event

im not spending real money to send an equip that isnt even a top quality epic to myself

What's the arguing all about.

Then why not just extend your poverty legendary grind by 6 days instead of wasting 50m transferring a piece of shit and use the money on something else useful or save it.

You people who do stupid shit like this always cry in the thread later about not being able to afford things which come out that are actually good.

>use all my fp
>uninstall
nice game

>use all my fp
>drink 10 different fp potions
>use all my fp again
>hang out with cuties in town
>do a few scenarios on an alt
>hang out with cuties in town
nice game

because it doesnt cost any money to grind shit?

I still need cubes and those souls are just going to sit there being useless
you act as if Im spending millions of gold instead of useless fucking items

50 legendary souls out of grinding shit items isnt worth ANY gold since im not going to use those souls for anything else in the first place

I already grind everyday for the mats I need and doing this I can cut an entire 600 off my mats at the cost of NOTHING to my main

>alt
lol

some user wants to grandine slave over 50m to buy things off the ah to disassemble for eyes to transfer a event legendary to his main

Well that's stupid.

Just grind ancient on desired alt, it will take less time unless you have 10-15 grandine alts.

>Use all my fp
>Go on an alt and grind grandine
>Go on another alt and grind grandine
>Go on my last alt and grind grandine
>Uninstall life by putting a bullet in my head
Nice gaem

>Use all of my fp
>realise i didn't use all of my fp and only ran 2 dungeons
>Uninstall
>cry myself to sleep
tfw no gf.

literally not what I said

I asked how to get legendary souls and was told that I shouldnt do it
im going to keep grinding shit I get from quests and turn those souls into legendarys, I didnt say a thing about grandine or spending any gold to buy things on the ah

how would I get the mats off the alt and onto my main?