/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Game released with Prologue (Fuyuki) and Chapters 1 (Orléans) and 2 (Septem)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread.

>[Master Recruitment Campaign]
Campaign Period: June 26, 2017 (Mon) 9:00 PM ~ July 31, 2017 (Mon) 23:59 UTC
webview.fate-go.us/2017/master-recruitment-campaign/

>[66,666 Facebook likes, Gilgamesh rate up - Pt.2]
Campaign period: July 13, 2017 (Thu) 4:00 AM ~ July 20, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 AM UTC
Log-in consecutively for the period mentioned above to gain Summon Tickets and other prizes
fate-go.us/news/?article_id=44202

>[Other Campaigns & Miscellaneous stuff]
- The voucher acquisition Campaign ended. You can still pick your 4* Servant of choice until July 20th as long as you received your voucher before.
- First Order Bluray Release Celebration Quest - July 06~31st.
- The Half-AP cost Campaign is in effect until July 20th.
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ntkomd.webm
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is the discord?

Shut the fuck up.

4 more snake jewels and i will max ascend gil and grail

>Buster buster buster clears first wave
>Waver giving Lancelot NP clears second wave
>Fuckton of crit stars with buster chain or brave chain clears last servant

Daily power grind in 3 moves

Up your ass

Friendly reminder that if you want to get any of the following servants:

>Okita
>Jack
>Scath
>Jeanne Alter
>Mordred
>Shuten

You're better off aiming for only one of them, and starting saving every single quartz and ticket you get.
Also it could help if you start saving 5$ a week or 30$ a month just in case you blown your load and don't get anything, avoiding the potential need for a loan and creating an artificial limit on how much you will spend.

Remember

Fuck off

10 or 15 ap dailies?

witch thread

I want to impregnate Jeanne Alter Santa Lily.

>Story
Shit, anything else would work as excuse.
>Dialogue
Utter unbelievable trash, truly made up mental gymnastics if one can even call it that. They're trying to make this a genki shitshow, shallow incoherence is all over the place and ruining every potential a character could've.
>Asmodeus holy goddamn christ, Maria, both Jeanne, Elizabeth, kiyohime, stupid retarded shit like Sanson and every servant but Caster
Horribly bad writing, F/GO is like a kids show instead of a really bad anime. Jeanne Alter CG's is also like putting out chat emoticons whenever she talks, it's really that fucking bad. Enforcing even more the shitty children's show aspect and yet another title fucking nasu's work which isn't a big point.

I can't believe I unrotted my phone and accidentally lost some files for this shit. This game completely lacks any sense of fun and quality. It's a fucking shame, I really wanted this to be good. And the gacha is still fucking criminal.

Thanks for reminding me that all Jeannes are shit

15 lets you grind up your master points to keep going

I think there might still be some burn worthy villan servants in my inventory. Gilles, Liz, Mesphitopheles and Nero are burn tier. Who else is?

10 AP
You lucky cunt, I only have one gem. I heard in Nerofest we'll be getting 5. Is it absolutely confirmed that Nerofest will be happening in NA?

I wanna cum inslide loli alter!

Go masturbate some more to Fate/Zero.

It gets good

At least Fate/Zero is actually good

Sounds like somebody didn't roll the servants they wanted

Not yet, it's the next event that happened on the JP schedule so that's why everyone is expecting it. And the licenses shouldn't be a problem for it given it's just like an expansion to Septem.

Just to think that only by late 2018 I will be able to get her is depressing.

But Fate/Zero is an Butchered abortion.

I'm just concerned because they said NA would be running on a different schedule. If it doesn't happen it's gonna take for fucking ever to get the snake gems I need

Can you post the younger cuter version instead?

HHHNNGGG

Do not burn free quartz.

>younger
yes

>cuter
no such thing

I'm a tad into Orleans atm. Should I use my playtime to continue the story or capitalize on the half AP dailies?

>Nero was definitely a bad person
This meme seriously needs to die, there isn't enough evidence to support a definite conclusion on his character one way or the other, our best sources on his reign are biased secondary sources written hundreds of years after the fact based upon now lost primary sources whose authors had immense reason to be biased against Nero, whose policies negatively impacted the rich and powerful.
All the stories of his madness and eccentricities were likely in the same class of libel that was commonly used against Roman emperors. Keep in mind these are historians living in a culture in which damnatio memoriae was viewed as acceptable practice, accurate historiography fell to the wayside before the agendas of the rich and powerful.

I think it's a vague statement, they also said that they want the NA players to have a similar experience as the nips did, but they released the game on a recent build instead, for example. And they actually followed the schedule of the events omitting the meme event that was the bronze servants quests too. It's not 100% confirmed of course.

>Saber is the 1# shit
>no Bazett
Can you blame people?

Most adorable

I just finished Septem and can someone explain Nero to me? How come when she spaces out, there are some "magical" traces like a servant from her? And how does she go from someone generally liked to someone really awful in history? Is it all explained later?

Run dailies while they're at half cost to level up your servants and master level.

Bazett is only a 4* CE, how do you not have her?

If you capitalise on it you'll have enough AP to finish Septem, even

Buy Nero's games

You need to finish Orleans if you want to do the NeroFest quests so you have a week or 2 to finish

>it could be false so it must be false
that applies to just about every historical text

because fuck paying in a game with 1%

You can become the 1% if you spend money though.

>mfw gil pops out by himself again

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Your favorite servants are within your grasps anons! If you roll in the next ten minutes 2 five stars will be yours! Rejoice!

Ushi's ushis

are people even going to want gil accounts?

i'm going to have a lot to give away at this rate

time to test this shit

fuck more 5* craft essence

but my favorite servants aren't in the gacha yet

Do these octo crystals really even drop anywhere? Should I just wait for Nerofest to upgrade Herc?

>do a single roll
>only one 5*
KOTOMINEEEEEEEEEEE

>This inhuman monster unjustly killed two kings
You call this "thing" CUTE!?!?!

Tits too big

her tits doe hnnnnnnnnng

I recall Extra having a lot of her backstory.
It comes down to a lot of bad shit happening to her and history being written by people who disliked her (which is somewhat accurate for the historical figure as well).

You can't be bad or evil in fgo. You can't be mad at asshole or corrupt fucking up your country, cat whatever as well. Everything is wonderful in fgo, if you get killed irl by some faggot spreading evil deeds you're likely to love him and get turned on after-life. It's how it is.

i guess you were technically correct because i got a 5* craft essence on two reroll windows

>being gay

you lied to me, this isnt Medea

FGO Nero is a travesty.
Play CCC, Extra, and Extella.

I thought it would be easy to grind mats with refills, but holy fuck repeating the same quest takes a toll on you

However most historical texts we take for absolute fact have additional contempaneous evidence that supports their being truthful. In the case of Nero, what we do know of the people's opinion is that he was generally well-liked, so there's dissonance in the evidence we have available, compounded then by the fact the sources we have are both secondary and very likely biased, the image painted of his rule becomes foggy at best. I'm neither defending nor supporting his reign, just pointing out that given the circumstances it doesn't make sense to draw any conclusions.
If you'd like to pick something to discuss objectively about Nero in terms of good/evil as was the original topic of discussion, then you can get into his persecution of the christians, which, regardless of the severity of his persecutions, upon which sources for previously mentioned reasons can't be taken with full confidence, is a point of moral contention. I'd argue that persecuting the christians was a necessary action to preserve the culture of the empire and maintain imperial legitimacy, as most emperors since Augustus were posthumously deified.

Man, I'd love to get dicked by someone who slaughtered me and my entire family! Such radiating people, opening up the path to light!

>christians
were the whole "human candles" made up or not? because thats some next level stuff there

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who don't get rock hard at the sight of these feet

Disgusting.

Her feet don't do anything to me. Her tits, on the other hand...

>feetfags

I'm glad that Septem reflects the whole of FGO.

>servants in FGO are literally /a/ puns

What is sexual about feet? I can appreciate that some feet look better than others but getting rock hard over them is beyond me.

I want this Jannu

>naturalton's doing another ushi pic
there is a god

Reminder to only use top tier servants.
Don't waste your valuable time on waifus that aren't worth it.

>Ushi

Is she just an exhibitionist?

>no bra, barely covering breasts
>always showing panties

She is mine! All mine!

Daily reminder that Jeanne-types are weak against fire-types.

my.mixtape.moe/ntkomd.webm
Senpai~

Reminder to not fall for trapfag bait

She got buffed recently though.

>severe clinical OCD
>perfectionist, completionist

Coming to terms with not getting the servants I want from gacha-sama is probably going to be the hardest thing I ever do.

Though I'd be content indefinitely if I could snag Mordred and Scat when they come around

autism

>Jeanne Alter not at 18000 ATK
Outdated.

>Saber Alter barely above Sumanai
>on Retard Cat level

>posting the memelist

Think of it as therapy.

There is a welfare bikini Scat.

>not at 20000
outdated

She went even beyond?

If Heracles were a 5 star, where would he be?

That probably won't even be til next summer.

Are the free event ones even any good?

>this gender ratio

no, she didnt get to 18000 either

her natural Level+grail cap is 14000

with the 2000 from fous its 16000

she doesent have 18000 attack

The majority of wellfare Servants range from good to really good, surprisingly.

YES! Finally ONE Serpent Eye dropped from AP dailies. Only 7 more to go...

I hate myself and want to die

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=133

Some of them are better than most 5*s.

You'll get some from Nerofest, user