Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread may have botspam, use "femcharr" as your name so we can pick your posts apart, the spammer sometimes updates their name field to mimic our posts, so discord is still highly recommended!

Last updated: 7/13/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1_QqVOrMGU
clips.twitch
hcstealth.tumblr.com/post/110586472232/regarding-sonic-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for the biannual "was homestarrunner.com ever updated" check

Link, Toon Link, Shiek, Zelda and the Inkling Girl.

Then I stopped caring.

Well, fug.

I don't get it.

>thinking Halo didn't ruin the fucking genre

>complains about on button joysticks
>posts a picture of a joystick with four buttons clearly visible on it
I want summerfags to leave.

remember child we are all bad fic user

>Due to the new controls being optional this is a complete non-issue.

Like I said However it's still an issue because they call it a "feature" which makes clueless people think they're playing the game like it should be.

If you never really played fighting games, the best place to start would be Street Fighter II. It's available on the SF Collection on Saturn.
There is no Marvel VS Capcom on Saturn.

I agree quite eerie

dude music lmao

all memeing aside, it's amazing how comfortable this company is with insulting their customers as a whole.

It's uncommon. A very nice addition to any collection, especially considering it's hard to find a working one these days. Boxed games are a treat, too. Not sure about programming games for it, but official releases can be found on eBay.

damn, thanks user, Ill check it out and see how it compares

>Fuyuhiko leaving
Today is shit.

Could say the same to you

>all those micro-transactions for clothing and useless shit

Been relogging every hour or so. Nothing.

wait I thought they were actually decent in 3.0 now

KANG KOOPAZ

>Implying Nintendo would unironically help Sony in any way
Kys, thank you very much.

Boo-fucking-who. People shouldn't be lamenting the lack of global conflict to give a generation the illusion of purpose.

It's a shame a fun team is going to be permanently attached to such an irredeemable wet fart. Step back and let someone else manage so we can stop hating /trv/.

>113 or WZ-111-1-5
is the rule of powercreep apply in this case or no ?
both is not an option, not grinding a second chink heavy crew

this

If you learn a stylized way to draw before you learn how to draw realistically, you'll end up have a very inflexible style, which is especially bad for making a video game.

nobody liked tifa not even in late 90s (maybe only in Japon or die hard weeabos)

How about snatcher? Does that count?

Yen definitely has a landing strip or that triangle thing which is top tier desu

see?

im about to enter brawl as kensei having never played anything but lawbringer

give me advise pls i cannot into kensei

People who use this word to for drawings usually are projecting.
Are you a Neofag mod by chance?

I hope not I like grinding

Pc is great though, and that's not all the reason why i wanan kms

Things on the "Hot" list: "The nurse in last month's feature", "Boobs & garters", "Maxim, Stuff and other such men's magazines".

Are you using the nes ac adapter with it? I remember some game wouldn't work with it due to power draw.

This could have grown to be a bigger franchise if the creators weren't retarded fucks and decided to scrap new Badman! games to make a shitty pay2win micro-transactions game for the vita. It doesn't even have the same gameplay.

Pyxel Edit, my dude. It's the best thing and allowed me to even make custom assets for my game. The whole tiling system is great for making tiles and autotiles.

this is a p.big deal desu

Midsummer sisters the best!

What has the remake done to ruin it?
Or is the game just not as good as you remembered

>Australia-kun's face when all of his bantz gets auto-removed now

Hi ramen

>tfw can't discuss the game with japs in the chat because my japanese is shit

I'm sorry user...
I'm here for you though...

youtube.com/watch?v=G1_QqVOrMGU

THANK YOU! Blaster master, Contra, Castlevania, Mario trilogy, Kirby!

This anime is so shilled wtf

is weight dependant on height? what does it affect? he's already as skinny as the slider would go and I really don't want to have a manlet
in hindsight the build I want would probably work better with a female saiyan

bump

A+ goes to adam
The rest go ungraded because they literally dont matter

based

Just use mods to port the online content into SP.
It doesn't add the whole content but at least it gives you a bigger vehicle/weapon variety.

Reminder that ruby and sapphire was the best gen

There was this one kid I knew who was very obviously about to move away soon and kept begging to borrow a bunch of my games before he left like I was gonna fall for it.

>too inteligent for Zachtronics games
show us your best TIS-100 program faggot

Not him but
>Warner licensed game by Konami from the 90s
Yes, it's worth it.

Yeh they cool

> enemies demand you use their made-up pronoun else you are in violation of the law

How kind of you user.

Team Fortress 2 is the best James Bond game

>Vivec built in the shape of the ALMSIVI sigil
>Vivec's palace located where the V emblem is
>Foreign Quarter not even symmetrical with the rest of the city

whats wrong with sluts?

>that pic

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Responsibility is cool, but there's more things in life. Like getting your dick rode all fucking night.

If you never really played fighting games, the best place to start would be Street Fighter II. It's available on the SF Collection on Saturn.
There is no Marvel VS Capcom on Saturn.

pretty bland desu, mostly normie stuff

why isn't the ru251 clicking for me?
I love the locust, m10, and any fast SPAAG that has any slim chance against tanks but I just can't figure it out

wrong thread idiot

Awww, did big momma Cryss make the little boy feel funny?

Hey kid, wanna /ss/?

Not OP but bumping for my interest.

>this assmad about emulation
>I-I s-swear I own a PC and I'm rich you p-poorfag
sure thing, champ. Still upset at nintendo over your Wii U purchase?

nice

you'd be insane too if you spent billions of years in a cell

The input lag problem killed a lot of my hype for the game to be honest. The best part of Splatoon was how fun it felt to control. The demo feels noticably sluggish and I hate it ;_;

Little Nicky with moral choices, like the witcher 3

you wouldn't dare say that to a good detective like mallory brooks or one of the many other good female detectives

King Colossus. I like a bit of Ys in my Zelda.

Best one

Dude, chillpenguin a little

Do you think every generation went through this kind of bullshit in the past as well or is it something more recent?

Lemmy is legendary

>Infocom text games
Almost makes me want to replay Zork... or at least Zork Zero. Though the later Myst-like Zorks are pretty good for their own reasons.

HAHAHAHAH what
that last round on first half

clips.twitch
.tv/TameBitterMarrowPeteZarollTie

I only remembered this one by chance, I think it was somewhat decent but I never got far

Whether you like it or not, the trannies kept this general alive.
Please come back trannies..

Not any more so than if it had been blue, white, or green; it checks separately for each tier. But since it is Diablo, it very likely would have been unique if he'd had MF.

Never, it's ded

Thanks user, fuck PCEWorks.

Goro is more popular in Japan, so anyone thinking he's not going to rank highly should prepare to be BTFO.

Waver, Gil, Emiya or Herc, and as many Zero Overs, and Kaleidoscopes as possible. Use your free pick 4* to get whoever you didn't roll out of Emiya and Herc.

Hes' referring to this probably:
hcstealth.tumblr.com/post/110586472232/regarding-sonic-3

wow

lame

Good

republic commando nostalgia just hit hard as fuck

Killed Pounder in 11th round. This comp was godly, jacked up Highwayman one shotted matchstick every time

How well did that port even run? HL2 never struck me as the sort of game that could work on that kind of hardware.

I want to play with Hunter's ass.
And then be a slave to her pussy.