Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Dark Elves In-Engine Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=zB6FaGBz0Lo

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - High Elves Let's Play
youtube.com/watch?v=D-8RQCwevAk

Total War Saga Announcement Blog
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog/

New Race Pack for TWWH1, New DLC for past historical game and other stuff:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17/

Total War Warhammer 2 E3 Developer Interview - FREE FOR ALL, Magic, Campaign, Fortress Gate Battles, Dragons, New Units, Geomantic Web, DLC Plans:
youtube.com/watch?v=3sgjUxVPtY4
youtube.com/watch?v=t48El9jBvr0

Campaign map flyover for WH2
youtube.com/watch?v=3PtX_tJdBU4

Lizardmen In-Engine Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=g3CmxjTFv_Y

Lizardmen and High Elf Roster Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=HVyRy3OUtKg
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
youtube.com/watch?v=BKMR08CpxCU
Text version:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

(Did some pruning of the OP because it was getting too long.)

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Bride_of_Slaanesh
twitter.com/totalwar/status/885801090125529088
youtube.com/watch?v=hFJMNo8r8Xo
youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
youtube.com/watch?v=CpZjvbSC9_M
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=867502707&searchtext=damsel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone here told me that you could take Mousillon at turn 2 as Alberic if I was good enough.

I can't do it, have I just been memed or is it actually possible?

Friendly reminder to ignore history vs fantasy shiposting

History and fantasy living in harmony against the falseflagger menace.

Dark elf trailer was neat. I know what I'm masturbating to tonight.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Bride_of_Slaanesh

Are the DLCs required to enjoy TWWH? Can I buy the main game and pirate the DLCs?

turn 2 is pretty doubtful, turn 5 certainly

>Are the DLCs required to enjoy TWWH
No.

>Can I buy the main game and pirate the DLCs?
That's gay. But possibly.

>Are the DLCs required to enjoy TWWH?

For me, certainly. It would make me mad as hell if I opened up the game and half the faction select screen was "pay money to unlock :^)))))"

Isn't it just elves, beastmans, and one faction of dwarves that are locked? Or are all dwarves locked?

>that is the best Morathi they could make

I'm an amateur, but they have no excuse.
This is just a generic witch elf I made based on warhammer online concept, but still

"brutish orc males,"

stopped reading right there, what is this drivel?

For whatever reason the archers for the Byzantine factions in AoC (Theme of Sicily/Republic of Venice) have better missile damage than equivalent units from other factions (49 vs 38), so I levied some from the Republic of Venice to use instead of my archers

Current situation in the northwest.

It might be possible if you're lucky and get isolate and rape the red duke but it would be really really hard.

another unit I've levied from the Venetians are their scout cavalry - they have better missile damage than the night raiders (70 vs 90), and although they have worse melee stats, this general has the lance/warhorse combo which heavily buffs melee attack for all cavalry units in the army

It's that and one greenskin faction, only belegar is locked as a dwarf faction

>what is this drivel?
>1d4chan
Self answering question there.

You can get 5 very different campaigns outta the base game. Then the orcs, brets and vamps have different start positions. The start positions have some small unique thing for them (except brettonias) but not that different from other factions in their race.

For me the DLC are ranked as
>king and warlord
Best one, lots of fun. Unless you hate dwarfs and greenskins, get it.
>wood elves
Pretty unique, compared to other factions. Only one of the race packs that is worth full price. Read up on their playstyle beforehand because it's not for everyone.
>grim and grave
Only worth it if you like empire/vamps.
>beastmen
Minicampaign sucks and exists only to drive up price. Grand campaign is kinda fun. Get it on sale. And read how they play.
>chaos warriors
I got it for free by buying the game week 1. And I wish they didn't give it to me. It's painfully obvious chaos was meant to be an endgame non-playable faction but SEGA forced them to make it preorder DLC.

Yours is better, CA has to make every female ugly because feminists would go crazy

Even high elf women look fat as fuck

no fucking kidding, why did i ever think this site was okay? nobody to blame but myself

No fuck that story, it's fucking nasty.

>Giant fucking page dedicated to MLP,
>Any attempt to delete or troll it is met with autistic rage.

1d4chan hasn't been good in ages, if it ever was good in the first place.

Why does it take 10+ years to sail from one side of the Med to the other in RTW 2?

>not playing 4tpy

I'm an achievements autist.

I don't understand why everyone shits their pants at the mention of feminists.
Just ignore them until they go away, they won't buy your game anyway.
At worst, their autism is free publicity.

Absolute shit 1 turn per year bollocks, that's why.

>Even high elf women look fat as fuck

Do you live in skeleton land?

I'm pretty sure mods don't effect achievements in R2

autism

Not all bad there.

>why is a fully rendered model not as erotic looking as concept art
>it must be the feminist's fault.

>Expose areola but cover up nipples
Titillation without being gratuitous. The perfect balance. Good work user.

>general and faction leader dies in 15-20 turns because 1turn per year

so many truly atrocious design decisions went into r2

The Venetian levies prove their worth

Early WHFB had male and female orcs and even half orcs.

Damsels are literal old hags

There is literally nothing to suggest damsels are anything but pretty young women, but CA went ahead and made every damsles a gray headed grandma, why?

Rome 2 or Attila?

I moved my main army in to help the Athenians take Noreia as I would like it as a buffer between myself and Rome but these retards decided to sack it instead, as good as killing their own army when they're this far from home and unable to replenish.

The concept artist did a remarkable job.
I think the same guy did the Black Guard too.

And that's not as creative or original as the current myconid orcs, and primarily only fuels types of rapemurder fantasies which, 1) are abundant elsewhere, and 2) the beastmen already do it better.

Fuck off back to /v/ or /pol/

Fuck off to find a pair of balls before I build you a set of runic mechanical ones just so I can kick them.

I did it!

I had to resort to cowardly assassinating the red duke at turn 1

But what about vampirechan? She's not ugly.

And vampire chan is clearly a sexy succubus with giant honkers.Wood elf females are attractive and show a lot of skin.

The big hair makes me expect she'll keep going "Maaaaaaaaal" every time you select her.

twitter.com/totalwar/status/885801090125529088
Roster reveal stream today at 4PM bong time.

SOON.
*shing, spur noises* WECANFIGHT.

>said the child afraid of the boogeyman

She's ugly, she just has big ass tits, Morathi is also ugly despite being an elf that wouldn't show age.

Bitch the only thing you can reliably make in life is a big pile of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hFJMNo8r8Xo

Southern Realms when?

is the stream going to be worth watching?

>morathi
>ugly
spiky elbows 2/10 would not bang

youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4

I'm not afriad. I'm simply absolutely not going to consider a feminist's opinion on games.
If they want to make games then that's fantastic and I welcome it. But if they're going to kick and scream so we still can't have naked women in games then fuck them.
Inb4 you claim I want all videogames to have naked perfect anime girls in them but a game shouldn't be called out as a bad thing for having big titty physics. Of course you can still have your ratings so bad parents can be lazy and pretend that women don't have vaginas until Billy is 13.

Is this the Ennio Morricone thread?
youtube.com/watch?v=CpZjvbSC9_M

Backup arrives to lift the siege at Delminium.

She looks like an emo boy

>frost phoenix is a better terrorgheist
>sea guard is the best missile infantry by far

High elves will be the strongest army in game. Just like in tabletop.

GOD DAMN IT, I hate the way Total War has turned out.

Been playing since Medieval I and I dropped it after 2 hours of playing Rome II. I was fine when they switched to warscape. I had fun with Empire, Napoleon and Shogun II. But I just couldn't stomach Rome II combat. That's okay though, I figured I'd just skip a game and then return to the next one when they've fixed all their mistakes.

But that didn't happen. I've been playing Warhammer since last weekend and it's still the same old shit. There hasn't even been an attempt to fix any of the shit that was wrong

>hideous cartoony projectile traces
>impossible to hold a coherent battle line
>the whole fight turns into an ugly, uncontrollable messy blob.

I'm just not having any fun with this. Combat feels like a chore. I don't want to play any of these battles. It just feels messy and chaotic. It's like I'm controlling football hooligans as opposed to an army. And because of this retarded blobbing it seems like tactics aren't important anymore (except for rear cavalry charges), all that matters is unit stats. And I always feel like I've fucked something up when I see the mess that every battle devolves into. There were fights that I was sure I got bloodied as hell, but at the end i realize I've lost 74 men.

And it's not like you can rely on the autoresolve system to spare yourself these battles.
>decisive victory:
>losses: 179/1098
>kills: 457/812
>enemy stack still has 20/20 units left and it can be back to full strength in 3 turns
>oh it's also in the march stand so the only way to keep up with it is to go into march stance, but then you can't attack :)

I just feel miserable playing this. And it looks like Warhammer II is going to be the same, right down to the missile paths Can't they just go back to the way it was in Napoleon or Shogun II? It was the same engine right? That combat felt much more organized and tactical.

As long as they have a balanced cost/upkeep it's fine

>the best theme tune ever
jesus christ, these fucking normies get to me

>if they're going to kick and scream so we still can't have naked women in games then fuck them.

Not him but nude censorship is a result of puritanism which is religious conservatism, not feminism. Feminists protest with their boobs out. You're really confused about everything user.

Try to go out or something.

>High elves will be the strongest army in game

Fuck no, that martial prowess buff is going to mean they fight well until they get below 50% hp at which point they shit themselves, start losing everywhere, and chain rout

also the frost phoenix isn't a better terrorgheist - terrorgheists will be getting a scream ranged ability, and the frostheart has nothing like that and doesn't regen or have a bonus vs large either

Total war is a war game why are we argueing about beauty? Have you seen the Rome 2 faces? Do you really think these people can make an attractive looking woman?
And I wouldn't want them to waste time on that because I play these games to watch shit kill other shit not jack off to skimpy clothed pointy ears.

I don't want to believe this but every female in game look like some 60+ ugly as shit granny.

To the point people are modding them to look better.

Fuck western game developers so much. If this as done by nips or slavs they would all look beautiful.

did Rome already make marian reforms? are those legionaries?

>Fat.
>Loud.
>Obnoxious.
>Eats all the time.
>Obsessed with guns.
>Ruthless capitalists.
>Leader is a retarded rich guy.
>Constantly gets involved in other peoples conflicts.
>"""Native""" lands were conquered from another race, once mighty, but now reduced to a few inbred alchoholics.
>What little culture they have is based entirely around shitty food, as a result they immitate and appropriate other peoples culture.
>Reliant on the mass labor of a lesser race to do all the shitty jobs they don't want to do.
>Is constantly kept in check by a race of large-nosed, darkhaired, hatwearing, greedy imperialists.

So Ogres are the americans of WHFB, right?

And the most fucking expensive, christ.

Dum Dum you can turn projectile traces off.

>Hideous cartoony projectile traces
Turn them off
>impossible to hole coherant battle line
It's literally never been easier to move your troops. You can hold perfect formation as you move left, right, forwards, back, rotate, ungroup, regroup, multiple groups.
>Whole fight is a blob
So make a decent battle line for once in your life. There's even only 2 choices to start with so you cannot ever screw it up.
>autoresolve
Enemy armies wipe after 2 losses.
No, no, no. Some protest with their boobs out but they'll still want censorship of anything prettier than them. If it's not THEM specifically depicting what a woman looks like, it's wrong.

>is the stream going to be worth watching?
They're uploading the roster on text right after the stream.

Well yeah.

I can never decide whether britfags are more Brettonia or Skaven though.

>I don't want to believe this but every female in game look like some 60+ ugly as shit granny.
They're just trying to be historically accurate.

that's amazing. it's like you came here straight from the 90s.

geographically no, culturally yes

Wood elves don't look bad. Isabella is a at as well.

top lel. it all cheks.

don't bother. It's just some delusional weeb.

It gets it's own abilities and it's baseline stats are way better than terrorgheist.

>So make a decent battle line for once in your life. There's even only 2 choices to start with so you cannot ever screw it up.
I guess I can. Can you give me some pointers? What unit comp should I use?

Femen was founded in 2008 you millenial

It took a few attempts but my spies have been able to prevent the Romans from reinforcing their settlement.

Polybian reforms, Marian are still a fair way off.

>unaging fantasy chicks look like ugly old women

Okay.

i'm willing to bet money i'm older than you.

I feel you.
Years ago I played Call of Warhammer as Vampires on very hard campaign.
Goddamn there were so many memorable battles. But one stands out in particular: holding a mountain pass to Drakenhof against two stacks of angry dwarves.
Jesus Christ that was the best battle I ever played.
2000+ angry manlets rushed the mountain I defended with my only army filled with cheap skellies and zombies. I had AI reinforcement coming from Drakenhof, some 5-6 units of skellies. Damn, that was a fucking close battle.
The mountainside was littered with corpses, Mannfred with rally and a unit of camel riding skellies were the mvps charging again and again into the flank of the dwarves and destroying their artillery while my brave skelly crossbowmen used up all their ammunition and charged straight into hammerers and slayers. A heroic fucking victory if I ever saw one.
I still regret that my hard drive died with the replay on it.
I can't remember any battle in TWW and I've played mostly on very hard and legendary. It's all the same shit. It's all a mess and it's over too fucking quickly and I play on ultra size.

>ugly old women

Morathi doesn't look like that, though.

I'm starting to wonder if you've ever seen a real woman in your life.

What a come back

Expensive elite units rape cheaper units in TW.

They may be balanced in multi because price but on campaign that doesn't matter.

So do you two play on Normal only or something?

How many dudes did Morathi slept with outside of Aenarion?

>Leader of the Cult of Pleasure
>Over 10000 years old.

I imagine she's fucked most of the Dark Elf race.

I guess high eleves.
Both arrogant
Both island nations
Both are once might nations in decline
Both get too much involved in the continents affairs
Both are faggots

first poster here, it was my first campaign and yeah, it was on normal. can you tell me what changes on higher difficulties?

Great work user
Can I fap to it?

i forget about helves

>real woman

It's a fucking video game with magical chicks and forest fairies.

Don't bring real life bullshit into this.

Got you f.a.m.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=867502707&searchtext=damsel

so they are better armoured and principes are now melee inf instead of spear inf, right?