[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

>Watch this EVERYDAY:
youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Friendly reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=KeZAXQoLxi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dead game
dead tournament
dead thread

Why is NV so uneven? Do they even practice?

Fuck yeeeeah Bois
Finished my physiology degree
Time to embrace NEETdom and hit global

HAHAHAHAH what
that last round on first half

clips.twitch
.tv/TameBitterMarrowPeteZarollTie

>play like shit because my team doesn't communicate and literally all enemies are 4 ranks higher than me for (((some))) reason
>like literally score 6:19 or some garbage
>rank up

what the fuck is the thought process behind this
there is absolutely no excusable reason someone would rank up just because his teammates did well

I think it's because people you've played against/with in earlier games that you've lost have been banned and the MM rating you lost from those have reset

when that happens, your rank doesn't get updated until you finish your next MM game

why are americans so bad at CS jesus christ

>no esl
>no dreamhack
>no pgl major
are organizations trying to get rid of thorin?

good, we don't need any misogynistic bullies

thorin actually works dh and esl again. they stopped fighting.

Also looking for 1-2 stickers to add on

He only works depending on the location. There was a tweet somewhere saying he didn't want to be in Brazil bc it's a shit hole and many other places

>match starts off great with all 4 of my teammates being nice and communicating
>halfway into the first half they all start screeching at eachother for literally no reason
>mute everyone because nah
>we still end the half 8-7 so whatever
>doing okay second half even though one guy keeps randomly stopping and blocking hallways
>match ends on a 5v1 defuse because apparently my teammates all rushed and I was on the other side of the map
oh well

>brazil
>shithole
meanwhile he lives in UK

what's your point

>cartel and favelas
or
>sharia law
id go with the latter tbqh

We can only hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=KeZAXQoLxi8

>400dpi 2.0 sens
>feels good
>800dpi 1.0 sens
>feels worse
am I just crazy or is this game so badly coded?
is it my mouse (g402)? it can't be my mouse, right?

it's either in your head or your mouse has a shitty sensor

mark my words

fnatic will win this major

i mean, i dont know the console command anymore but ingame higher dpi/lower sens are displayed alot smoother than lower dpi/high sens

what i actually meant was something like fov_debug or something, zooms in quite alot. with low dpi/high sens you see that your crosshair is "jumping" from pixel to pixel while high dpi/low sens is smoother

DEAD THREADS
DEAD GAME

RIP CSGOG

FUCK ALL THE GAY ANIME KIDS

I've been playing on 1.57 at 800dpi for about a year, but for the past few months I've been changing my sens quite a lot. I've gone back to playing on that sens but it feels completely different now and my aim is quite bad. sigh

>le sigh
ftfy

never forget

can RR beat CLG? wont it be an american stomp?

>can ___ beat clg
depends on clg

The less I play this game, the less I want to play it. It just makes me mad irl and it ultimately feels like a waste of time. I fully expect this game to be sc2g tier in the next year or so.

>peepee with std

i usually play for a couple weeks straight, until i start getting more easily infuriated each day, then stop playing for months before picking it up again and i don't care that much about losing n shit, then repeat

What's the easiest way to give away this trash green n brown abomination for an ok skin of the fun gun in this game?

give away something for something?

don't you mean trade?

Ye, but given how many skins this game has, and how many scam sites are around, i'm willing to take advice on where to do the bidding.
Unless someone is interested in that ak, which would make the whole deal a whole lot faster

no website with automated bot trading will accept a skin worth that little, also you have an option of about 4 skins for the mag7 at that pricepoint

like, why even bother with skins worth so little

And they said I wouldn't make a profit opening cases!

They were right

wtf is clg doing

losing to maikelele??

For the same reason people bother with skin at all.
Looks a bit better.
30 bucks and up for any cosmetic is bullshit, and the only reason you should that that side of trading is if you can make a profit out of it.
Since i don't have any intention in meddling with that shit, i might as well pick something i like to look at

>there is absolutely no excusable reason someone would rank up just because his teammates did well
A girl I play got to GN1 because she plays with a GN3 who used to be GE before he stopped playing for a year. Dude dominates. I played in a match with her and that dude and I broke even kill-wise and she was 4-14 yet I am still silver 4 and she is now GN1 because of playing with him and winning multiple matches.

Don't blame the jews, blame shitty ELO programming with the misguided intention of promoting teamwork.

The Paris Experience

lel

what I mean is, why even bother trading and shit when the skins are basically worthless, just buy them if you want

I don't even care for skins, I pmt sell all I get, they're all ugly as hell compared to default anyways

>It just makes me mad irl and it ultimately feels like a waste of time.
This. I started feeling actual violent urges toward people after a comp match. One guy tried to do a jumping deagle shot and died and I spent the next 10 minutes fantasizing about killing him. I bruised my hand slamming my fist on my desk. Then I would play casual and get salty if I wasn't topfrag literally every match. And of course I'd rush like a dumb-ass and use meme weapons instead of playing intelligently, expecting my ""aim"" to carry me through.

Question: if I un-name a weapon will I be able to transfer the name to a different gun? It said I couldn't but the wiki said the nametag won't be "returned" which I assume means it is gone but I wanted to check because the wording seemed slightly ambiguous.

nope, can't do shit with it

>losing against pistols
what did clg mean by this?

how is clg losing against tier 4 swedes lol

how do you pronounce nahte?

na te

does NA choke for the sake of emems

is blue titanium tec 9 a good skin

I don't know what level of irony this is, but I am silver 4. I watch pro play and I finally understood the strategy of this game and map control but I am shit at actually doing anything with it and my aim / reaction time is abominable so holding angles fucks me and flick aim fucks me too. The highest rank I've gotten is silver elite, and some girl I play with plays with a GN3 on our team and gets boosted to GN1 after a week which made the ranks feel even more meaningless.

It looks nice. Not worth the price, but nice. That vietnam war flashback M4 is the only skin I consider remotely aesthetic.

I don't even know why people care so much about ranks. Like, if you can't reach GE on your own you are basically trash anyways, there is hardly any difference between gold novas up to DMGs. Why care and bother to get upset so much.
Do you actually want to git gud? Are you playing duels, aim maps etc? Do you have good movement, know how to strafejump, bhop etc?

gotards?????

explain this shit

>NA CS

WHAT

ty for the skines FNS ;^)

MingLee I'M KOOSTA MingLee I'LL MAKE MY TEAM LOSE MingLee MY TEAMMATE HAS A KIT MingLee BUT I THINK I'LL DEFUSE MingLee

update ;^)

sandstorm is the only good looking keknein skin

>CLG

quick
someone with more stamina than me meme CLG into this

you think zaaz pussy smells like cigarettes?

childhood is idolizing zaaz

adulthood is realizing juliano makes more sense

thats where youre wrong my dude

spotted the poor fag

>not using the sg because you're afraid you get called a cod faggot

>people actually get offended when you use the auto and cod guns

really makes you flick the bean

Auto is remotely understandable because it's the favorite gun of spinbotters. SG makes no sense though. Great gun.

>my aim / reaction time is abominable

i know how that feels. i even have usually the lowest ping on the server which makes it all the more embarrassing

maybe i'm getting to old for this shit

evens: be productive
odds: cs