teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

>/tf2g/s looking to party queue
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15-e-Sut2sj954Cjm8aGzXMaN4dSSop7xgiyp9DCdOK8/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=663294445
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=810493372
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=658924334
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=664622482
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696328606
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=680764285
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=806546430
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=658926262
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=662742345
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=805042743
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685014437
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668142038
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Celeron N3050 @ 1.60GHz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do I need to upgrade from my 760?

lol hl

>Completely destroy a guy in pub
>"MGE me"

when will these fragile ego retards realize that MGE is false skill? the tricks you learned there obviously didn't work in a real scenario and now you want me to fight you in the only place your autistic ass can function. yeah, no thanks.

highlander is a viable competitive combat shtu up

demo man wepon idae
+ cooll
- nigger
wuod yuo useit

pryo weapon ideal
+coole
-yiff
woody buzz lightyear eustace

yes

>wild birb goes to my house
>sometimes he lets me pet him because i give him food
VERY nice

how is mge false skill

cute birb friend!

hey guys uncle dane here
disspender gouong up

proof

yes.
he also watched when i made one of these awning tent thing swing

very cute

I wish I had a loyal birb friend

:s

I wish I had a pet dove

because you're always overhealed
because you always have a fully loaded clip
because you're always fighting 1v1
because you always know where your opponent will be coming from
because you always know what class your opponent is playing

how am I supposed to reliably train myself for any given situation

When does playing MGE go from being good practice to being bad?

play pubs for thousand of hours with all maps unfiltered and play a bit of every class

retard

REMINDER TO VOTE FOR THESE UNUSUAL EFFECTS BECAUSE THEYRE THE ONLY GOOD ONES
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=663294445
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=810493372
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=658924334
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=664622482
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=696328606
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=680764285
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=806546430

ALL THE OTHER UNUSUAL EFFECTS IN THE MAYANN UPDATE COLLECTION ARE VARYING LEVELS OF TRASH, LIKE THESE
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=662742345
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=805042743
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=685014437
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668142038

Do your part to keep yourself from getting a low tier unusual.

all of these are bad

how the FUFKc do you not have your cheatboy plush yet you literally ordered yours before mine and didn't even request the sneak peek option

reminder to not add any more particle effects to the game and to optimize the existing ones + give the option of fully disabling ALL of them in the advanced options menu

>he didnt ask for a progress update
lol i bet they havent even started it yet

pige

good post

>Valve giving us the option to disable cosmetics or cosmetic effects

Never gonna happen, even if the game would just collapse under the weight of all the hats one day.
All those poor souls whose entire lifes revolve around fancy pixels in a 10 year old f2p game would cry that some people won't see their visual diarrhea anymore and Valve just doesn't want to deal with those spergs.

>Valve updating TF2 in general

Never gonna happen

reminder to enable shadows because they literally let you see people through walls

[Water Splashing]

This shouldnt be orbiting

>He thinks that rolling in a pub where one team could potentially have eight jorge.gonzales.2006 and the other have unusual wearing try hards is a rela scenario.
Here's a (you). Made me reply.

aura effects > hanging effects > rotating effects > cloud effects

aura effects are the actual only good ones. hanging effects can maybe be cheated to look like an aura effect, unless its one of those shitty clouds.

>''Isn't it too similar to Morning Glory? You just replaced the sun with some stupid idol..''
>''No! Not at all, this one uh..it orbits instead of hovers. Haha..''

It has a trail, that makes it fairly unique

Heavy Fix

>Minigun(s):
>No damage or accuracy penalty for first second of firing.

>Nastacha:
>Removed damage resistance bonus.
>Removed slower spin up time penalty.

>Brass Beast:
>Added upside: +15% faster firing speed.
>Damage resistance while spun up now applies when at 100% health or below. Only overheal will negate it.

>Tomislav:
>Increased spin up time bonus to +40%.
>Removed accuracy bonus.
>Added downside: -50% damage penalty for first second of being spun up.

>Huo-Long Heater:
>Reduced damage bonus vs. burning players to 20%.
>Removed damage penalty.

>Buffalo Steak Sandvich:
>Now heals 150 health on consumption.
>+50% faster consumption time
>Effects now last indefinitely until cancelled by switching weapons or pressing reload key. Effect must be active for at least 15 seconds before cancelling.

>Fists Of Steel:
>Damage mitigation stat changed to +50% non-critical ranged damage resistance while active
>Removed slower holster speed

>The Big Man Himself:
>Increased base speed to 240 (80%, equal to Soldier).
>Heavy is now completely immune to knockback caused by damage.

Aura > Cloud = Hang > Rotating.

I think rotating are the worse ones. Nearly all of them are shit except for maybe TF2 logo.
Cloud effects aren't bad, some of them are shit. Same with hanging.
All the rotating ones have some sort of trail, unless it's orbiting fire. It still looks like a cheap Morning Glory.

TRUE Heavy Fix

>Class is removed

hanging effects just look like a big gaudy piece of poop completely unattached to your character. something like pic related looks so nonsensical, it might as well be a different cosmetic on its own

>An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
>Removed the game from the game.

I'll dare to say, it's just an aura effect that's been relocated to the top of the head. It's not bad, but I would want something that is coming from my head.

>steam profile avatar is his shitty loadout made in sfm
>cupcakes or some other lol so randumb xd shit in name
>numbers in name
>strange botkillers on showcase
>like/dislike/, favorite music/anime/vidya in profile section
>MAL/tumblr/bookface/yt channel links
>| trade.tf
>furfag
>horsefucker
>

How to make TF2 not take like 4 minutes to connect to a server ?
5400 rpm drive, Intel N3050 cpu
should i preload a map to make it load faster? ive been reported from lobbies just from how long it took me to connect

make sure tf2 is installed on you main drive
our pocket had it installed on an external hard-drive on accident

uninstall team fortress 2

install fortress forever

i dont have any external hard drive
my ultrabook is just that slow to load TF2
cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=Intel Celeron N3050 @ 1.60GHz
>my 2008 desktop was faster than this

why are you trying to play games on a glorified tablet

>twitch tv/username
>russian mob csgo gambling site.com.net.ru
>username #mood OR #hashtag related to current events
>username | CLAN NAME (there are always 6 of them)

Is this collection up to date still or should there be any new ones added?

>guy playing as healslut on casual
>rich fuck, with unusuals and golden pan
>adds me
>this conversation happens
why are people so fucking weird?

he wants to be your e-bf

>rich person who are not gud at game asks you something
yeah totally weird.

ask him he wants to ERP

*makes your team go stupid*

reduce heavy health
increase heavy movespeed when spun up
a good heavy can avoid damage with movement skill
a heavy who cannot dodge well will have less health

why are there so many trannies and traps in this general? is it ironic or are you lot legitimately mentally ill

>reduce heavy health

retard. heavy's health is already severely gimped to what it was in actual good team fortress games like tfc.

if you're gonna do something that stupid make it an unlock

The Shinless Soviet
Level 5 Fists
+Hitbox size reduced to that of Engineer's
+10% faster movement speed on wearer
-75 max health on wearer

×182651567
What general do you come from that's so much better??

There are 2-3 here

>spends 2000$ on a virtual items
>has 2.6k hours
>yet apparently too dumb to google "how to make badwater rollouts"
???

because i have nothing else right now
also tf2 actually runs "well", between 30-70 fps

any way to reduce particle effects, hide medibeam, etc?

>heavy's health is already severely gimped

that's why he has 450 health when he gets to mid right? That's why the GRU is loved and cherished, right?

tfc heavy had 420 health without needing overheal, could actually move, revved up faster and dealt consistent damage from any distance. he was also completely balanced in the context of high level play.

450 health doesn't mean jack shit when you need 2 player slots to achieve it and you're 3x as big of a target as everyone else

250hp like in Team Fortress 1 would be the best
TF2 heavy is very high reward for very little skill, its made for the low skill players but extremelly effective against other low skill players
Even in comp it can be effective due to the healthpool, and the fact that arrows heal 100hp or so per hit

I'm so tired of pubbers like you. Heavy is a boring class in pubs and a cancer class in comp.
The GRU is banned because 450 health at mid with a damage hose is too much. Please stick to casual.
To say that heavy's health is gimped just lets me know you play on 24/7 dustbowl servers with 32 players

a mod from the small equine servers got one of those
and a douchey mod from what i've heard

cringe

GRU is banned because metafags are too spastic to focus a target. heavy is frowned upon because he's absolute shit at killing anything beyond point blank and nobody in 6s will let you get that close.

post your opinion of tf.tv and see what everyone says if you're so confident

am i supposed to find that website relevant when everyone there is worse than me at video games? is this bait? do you really have no agency so you have to bring your echochamber to the frontlines because you can't argue?

try dx8 and nohatsmod
also make sure to try out multiple fps-configs and see what works best

>am i supposed to find that website relevant when everyone there is worse than me at video games? is this bait?
>is this bait?

Oh I get it, it's a rhetorical question about your own post. You won't because you're a pussy and you have no comp experience, not even steel.

You should really learn how to budget, user. If you look around, there's plenty of guides for eating healthy as a poorfag, just ask Veeky Forums or something.

i have anally pounded invite demomen as pyro don't even start you projecting retard. i am the complete alpha male: 99.98th percentile of lean mass, 25" shoulder span, 500+ pounds on every major lift ORM, absolute legend at video games and a 7" penis. fuck off shitter.

There should be a downside to switching away the BSS's effect, possibly a temporary mark for death or something. I could see it being heavily abused for both rollouts and with items like the KGB that let you go on total rampages.

Also the faster consumption time probably wouldn't work, if only because it'd require the eating animation to be sped up or truncated, and both would look awkward.

Heavy is great at corner ambushes though, ambushes and meatshielding... And a guess that's it?

>zero rep max
I can believe it

>i have anally pounded invite demomen as pyro
>pyro

lmao that explains everything, stay bad and enjoy the airblast getting gutted, furfag. I'm glad valve listens to b4nny and not you.
M2 spamming pyros will be physically removed

t upset soldier main

>Fists Of Steel:
>Damage mitigation stat changed to +50% non-critical ranged damage resistance while active
you know the intended use for the weapon is to traverse big open field to counteract the presence of snipers, right?

That pic is incorrect, I'm Chilean, we learned as we moved further from the dictatorship that the tactic Pinochet used to get rid of any evidence was to drop the people from helicopters in high seas, dead or not, and with a sack on their heads, it's the simple reason why they could never find the bodies.

6pl8 5x3 ass to floor squats. the number i provided is the lower limit of my ability (bench). i bet you can't even lift the back end of a toyota tacoma fucking nu male twink
>bunny
>good

yikes. i am also the track-king and never miss a particle.

now it'd be for countering spam. not too hard of a concept to grasp.

i have dx8 and latest nohats already
im using comanglia wich seems to give less fps drops than maxframes
also using 640x480 and closing as much background shit as possible. disabled all win10 bloat and visual effects too.
might try "-high" (high priority for the TF2 process) in launch options but it induces some input lag afaik

That game mode really is a joke, 6s always shit on non-stock and pubs because the moment they actually do jump in a pub they get demolished even by gibus wearing newbies.

>countering spam
You don't counter spam for shit with that.
explosives will still deal damage to your teammates because, you know, explosives.
Unless you use that shit and stick a vaccinator medic up your ass and walk in front of the enemy sentry while your team caps, it doesn't do jack

6's is a meme and will never see all 9 classes because soldier demo and scout are too powerful

>your teammates

what

soldier is by far the weakest of the 4 power classes. there is no reason to ever play soldier if you're good at demoman and pyro, and heavy at least has some situational use aside from "hey let me jump in to kill this medic and then die 0.7 seconds later"

>comp csgo is a meme because people only use AK47, M4 and AWP
fucking comp elitists using the best possible weapons and tactics instead of the meme ones

The amount of bait in this thread is unreal. If you don't play 6s, why do you talk so much shit about it? If you don't play any of the 6s classes, why do you talk so much shit about them?

csgo is a meme. CS:S was fun and even if the weapon spread was fucking autistic it didn't take itself seriously.

demoman, scout and soldier are my 2nd, 3rd and 4th most played classes respectively. i have room to talk shit.

Oh.

Who?

Ruyke pls buy my pro ks KGS fabricator kit thx

>14 cents
It's overpriced.

People who play 6's are bad at the actual video game they wouldn't last 2 minutes in my upward pub!
*equips my nice flaming hat which took me 500 hours to acquire, none of which I spent fragging*

the strawman is actually right though

I have no idea why people say this, because b4nny plays pubs all the time, and I'm sure plenty of other comp players do as well. Whenever I see that "argument" I just assume the guy posted it is baiting, and baiting hard. Either that, or people who hate on 6s are genuinely this retarded.

>the only way to make Heavy not shit is to lower his max health and increase his movespeed but autismos go into full screeching mode if you suggest anything other than heavy's max HP being 500 with scout speed