Skoda Octavia

You literally can't find a flaw about anything this car does.
If you do, then I'll buy an Auris hybrid

Other urls found in this thread:

autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/62383/german-cars-among-worst-engine-failures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inb4 it is a VAG shit.
Anyway, Octavia is what Jetta/Golf should be. Cheap, Decent interior, reliable, etc...

The only flaw is that's it's not an RS

make sure to get the right model

Octavias are the best, EU UBER POWER FURIOUS TRUE CZECH RACER CARS

Can confirm your theory. It's a car that doesn't do much at all.

But the new front is so fucking ugly

Uninspired, generic VAG parts bin mashup.

I would fucking CUM RIGHT ON SPOT if they put the inline5 from audi into the RS.

But will never happen even if it's all VAGina.

>Uninspired, generic VAG parts bin mashup.
But that exactly IS the beauty of it.
They simplified a lot of shit so that the cars will be able to withstand the Eastern European rough lifestyle.

If you want to be a pavement princess you go with Audi or whatever you fancy ass want.

Seat used to get some 5 cylinders from VW back in the days and it was glorious.

I'd rather drive an Auris, at least then I'd feel comfortable with knowing I won't face any mechanical issues after my two year warranty expires and that I'll be able to break 200k km with only regular maintenance.

>he still thinks Skoda has the same reliability problems like VW

>with only regular maintenance.
euphemism for "I'm a fucking lazy ass and actually do next to no maintenance and my Toyotas can handle this just fine"

Didn't they get the more powerful 1.8T from the S3/TT as well?

Probably.
Seat is supposed to be VAGina's latin sport division while Skoda is supposed to be gopnik bait

Not sure about that, Aurises are known for rust issues.

t. Auris owner

TSI/TSFI are bad engines

Elabor8, m8

>prodám škodu octaviu 1.9TDI TOP!!!1!1!1!!1 66kw ale s čipem tak 120kw super poctivý motor, nejlepší z nejlepších - najeto poctivých 400.000 (nestočených!!!) ale vše funguje jak má, dovezeno z reichu topovka vím co mám 140000,-

>66kw but with a chip so 120kw
it's funny because people actually say this shit

i hate 1.9 TDI fags
but the first gen oct is the car that saved škoda

The 1.9 TDI might just be one of the best things VW has ever built, but fuck me the fanbase is terrible.

pleb

Look at it.
It has a jew nose in the middle of the grill. And the headlights doesn't follow the rest of the lines now that they split them in 4 pieces

I have the second gen in 1.9 TDI memengine... 77kW stock.

Second gen Octavia is objectively the peak of Škoda look just before they went for slightly altered VW look. The interior is comfy and I kinda love that a 2004 model has a fuckin casette player (low end radio).

it's basically these engines autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/62383/german-cars-among-worst-engine-failures

I'd love an older non TSI/TSFI octavia rs though