youtu.be/2_ERX4K_RME?t=7m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesn't own a single bitcoin
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

next stop da moon

Who's worse, nocoiners or ETH fags?

no coiners

at least ETHaggots tried

Eth is now at $16.50. Where is your god now btc faggots?

haahahahahaaa

I'm going to die of laughter when ETH's market cap surpasses buttcoin's

I will be swimming in an ocean of salty tears

this thought excites me

WAIT
RESET
RESET
i only have 15 eth and 0.9 btc, please go back one month so i can buy more

>ETH's market cap surpasses buttcoin's

I'll be laughing when ETHfags hold the bag and the devs dump theirs. Screencap this, ETH will be sub $10 by July.

It was already $20+, so what?

Oh yeah JP Morgan is getting in on this low vol shitcoin pump n dump

how badly are you gonna cry when you buy ETH at 100 dollars? :)

Let's grow together ETH and BTC to the moon!

For real. I don't understand the ETH hate from BTC dinosaurs. BTC was the crypto proof of concept. They cut a path through the jungle. ETH is here to pave it and put up street signs. It's only natural that an innovation would build upon the success of BTC and eventually surpass it. Take it mainstream. Why would crypto follow a different path than every other new advancement in history? Don't stand there shaking your fist at progress. Climb aboard! The torch will be passed. It's nothing to get cranky about.

Ethereum is new coke.

The more fucks like you promote it, the more people will know that it's doomed from the start.

normal people cant spell Etheruium

Ok grandpa. You're right. BTC is the end-all be-all of crypto. Nothing will ever outpace it ever. That's how industry works.

Bitcoin is crypto.

If certain features or improvements are desirable, it will simply assimilate them.

If any altcoin wants to dethrone bitcoin, then bitcoin would have to fail completely first.
And if bitcoin fails completely, that means the very basis of cryptocurrency fails completely, and all shitcoins will go down with it.

Thats pretty much it yeah ,bitcoin is king.

Party together Ethers and bitcoiners

Bros for Lyfe

Why is nobody talking about Dash, it's fucking $44

Pump and dump.

My ass, check their activity, it will grow and atract new money, also circumventing localbitcoin and being able to buy dash with cash will help.

Dash is going up for sure. It's the more attractive coin by far in terms of actual usage of a coin, the whole project is solid af.

Also TA is looking good.

TA+fundamentals+new money=?

We grow together. To the moon!

You shills are ridiculous. Why the fuck would anyone want a crypto that is tied to JPM, UBS, Credit Suisse? The dumbasses that created the EEA don't understand one of the fundamental appeals of bitcoin is that its decentralized and not tied to a fucking bank. The banks are the fucking reason the USD has been debased to the point that its at today. People are waking up to this and scambling to buy up something/anything that is not currently being manipulated by the banks. The only fucking thing left at this point is literally BITCOIN. I hope every NEET on this site recognizes that are sitting at an inflection point within our society. We are being presented a window to free ourselves from this bullshit system the Feds have created which has fucked generations before it. They literally print money whenever they want and you slave hours of your life away for their printed paper. Think about this.

tired of seeing these threads. None of you fags are making any real return unless you have thousands of bitcoins. Bitcoin is to high to make any real money unless you have real money.

It's called relativeness dumb-ass.

Us poorfags make relative to what we can afford to lose(which is nice in my case for my needs), you would be winning accordingly with what you own, so yes, you are missing a huge oportunity and you are internally compensating your regret with anger on us that are winning.

>muh JP morgan
May I remind you how R3cev crap was a fail?

Bitcoin is THE capital B blockchain, stop copping.

You can still get in before 10k.

>ETHfags hold the bag and the devs dump theirs
they already dumped in summer of 2014, you probably weren't around on Veeky Forums

Why is Eth growing?

>one of the fundamental appeals of bitcoin is that its decentralized and not tied to a fucking bank

Eth is also decentralized. What is even your point? 'Tied to banks' is meaningless. Banks don't create ether, so what the fuck are you even talking about?

>i don't understand modern economics: the post

I'm not sure what's worse, goldbugs or your ilk. If everyone truly believed as you do then why is everyone cashing out their BTC at the quickest sign of trouble?

If you think the world's governments are going to let their sovereignty be undermined by buttcoins you are DELUSIONAL.

I find goldbugs to be more of a love/hate affair once I get to know them

Ok I'll make this quick. There is an internal PBoC whitepaper that has circulated stating their plan to buy bitcoin and distribute it out among all of the chinese provinces. Their plan is to 'hedge' against the dying USD and petrodollar. The chinese provinces will use their bitcoin to lend against to the world. Thus greatly enriching the provinces, while not dealing with the mess of become the world's reserve currency. This is their long term plan with buttcoin.

EEA is tarnishing the ETH brand via association. Of course, I know ETH is decentralized too, but rub your brain cells together for a moment. Why would a bank be interested in forming a blockchain alliance? It couldn't be they want to make a profit off of it off of the transactions would it?

Corps you know and love adopting Ethereum is bad? Time to read up on Ethereum in Reddit (Pic related)

aren't they basically banning bitcoin in china?

No, the complete opposite. They are cleaning all of the exchanges right now so that they can go official with their plan - and announce adoption of BTC as legal tender. Japan and the philippines beat them to it, because they know that China mines the most bitcoin in the world and their 1.3 billion citizens will be corralled into using bitcoin and not Ethereum because it's not tied to other countries banks.

i dont miss shit. im making more returns on other investments without having to transfer currency

>sold btc at 1100$
What was I thinking

FUCKING RIDICULOUS

The PRC isn't about to give up control of their own currency and place it in something out of their control. Jesus Christ just think about it for two seconds and you'll see how silly it sounds.

>while not dealing with the mess of become the world's reserve currency.

You mean the one of biggest factor's in allowing the US to maintain it's hegemony? They don't want to potentially inherit that power? You need to pass me the bong man because you are smoking some crazy shit.

I'm not saying their isn't money to be made on buttcoins but seriously dude you need to check yourself.

I am not lying. I'm just trying to warn fellow anons of whats coming up. Bitcoin in the 1000's is very affordable compared to where its going once this announcement is made.
They aren't going to make Bitcoin their only currency. It will just be approved legally as tender for transactions like it is in Japan and the Philippines.

I never said you were lying but have you considered that maybe just maybe you are a blinding yourself with your own greed? Everyone said Enron was a sure thing...

Nocoiners. When will they stop coping?

It's not a greed thing, it's a karma thing. I'm simply trying to inform people of the geopolitical realities tied to bitcoin, so that they can help themselves and more importantly others that will need the help. The next few years are going to be very rocky economically for those that are bound to the USD.

Replace bitcoin with gold and you are saying what doomsayers have been saying about the USD since we are off the gold standard.

And they were wrong over and over and over. A more chaotic world looks for a stable place like the US to park their money. It's happening right now. The USD is backed by a longstanding SuperPower. Bitcoin is backed by memes and has logistical problems (such as # of transactions per second) and has no such history.

You may very well be right, but something tells me you haven't critically thought much about this and are just eating up the memes.

Ya but this is different because gold and silver do not really functionally work in our current day environment. Goldbugs are not very realistic on this aspect. The whole world obviously needs a digital currency to continue functioning at the pace we're moving.
So China has a big problem on their hands, they need to manage their 1.3 billion residents on a daily basis. That means mitigate any uprising or rebellions that can pop up in any given rural province at anytime. So how do they go about doing this? By getting everyone on a cashless currency. They are currently investing BIG money into fiberoptics to expand their communication infrastructure. Then it becomes a simple matter of switching of a provinces' internet to control an uprising. People are naturally resistant to allow their government to convert to a cashless society. So they will be using bitcoin as a stepping stone to this structure. Introduce BTC to the rural people of china, give them access to it. Then convert any remaining printed yuan to 1's and 0's in due time.

Also, no one is parking their money in USD at the moment. Every foreign country is selling back their USD issued bonds hand over fist. And look at Germany they just repatriated all of their gold from us. The usd is dying and our zombie economy is on quantitative easing life support

b-but the Dow!

All electronic markets today are traded in the fractional reserve system. So for every share of stock or bond thats out there are 50 ~100 times that amount trades everyday on the exchanges. This started back in the 70's.
In reality there are over 100,000,000 failure-to-delivers everyday on the stockmarket. That means there is no certificates, no exchange of title, there is no exchange of money.
Why is the dow at 21000? And you'll see the same pattern in any other index for the matter. Are all of these stock values based on actual earnings? S&P 500 is trading at 26x earnings and earnings have been going down for the last 7 quarters. This is a result of the Fed's QE propping up a zombie economy and absolutely no practicing rationality of the financial markets.

Glad you know, too, friendo

Is it one or two companies that actually hold all the stock certificates for brokers in the usa? The rest of us just swap credits

What value does Bitcoin produce?

Nothing. It's all speculation. You can't even compare bitcoin to those.

Bitcoin produces ZERO value. People don't tend to invest in things that don't see value in. Most people aren't aware and see zero value in bitcoin, don't let your echo chamber here fool you otherwise.

>People don't tend to invest in things that don't see value in.

i think it's safe to say people will invest in anything that they think will yield a profit.

It provides us protection from the fucking Feds. Them, the banks, and the current crony capitalist government is the reason we are economically dying at the moment. And simply put, that is why china will going with BTC to make their little farmers out in the middle of nowhere china millionaires while simultaneously BTFO the Feds.
ETH has no leverage against their sheer population of China. You can put every fortune 500 company and Jesus on the EEA and it still can't compete w/ Chinas BTC because EEA is selling their koolaid to an economy with a dying currency.

True, but try explaining how blockchains work, how they are "valuable", and why a normie should invest in it versus investing in a company that offers products and services.

It's pretty easy to see which one will win out with the average person.

I get that everyone here thinks BTC and the blockchain is going to be the next revolution but that may or may not happen and who says it will be bitcoin and not something else? Bitcoin in a business comparison may be the Sears or Kmart to another coins Amazon who wins out.

If you aren't considering that fact you aren't critically thinking.

You are ignoring every hurdle bitcoin has to overcome and just saying it's "just going to happen."

>their little farmers out in the middle of nowhere china millionaires

Get a load of this guy. You need to lay off the kool-aid.

A decentralized method of maintaining a digital ledger backed by the most powerful super computer in the world. There was no way to send money over the internet before without a middle man. Now there is. That's the value Bitcoin produces.

The possibility of substitution is serious.

That's why I no longer hold BTC long term. I'm too concerned with govts cracking down on BTC and offering their own sovereign cryptocoins (Americoin?) in a transition to cashlessness. It is ludicrous to think that sovereign powers will relinquish their monetary policies without a fight. It doesn't matter how useful bitcoin is. Money is that which is accepted at the public pay offices. Until bitcoin can pay traffic fines and property taxes, normies will stay out.

The crypto currency winner will be the one with the most sovereign countries participating in it. And then it becomes a numbers game... which country can scoop up the most of that crypto as lending power in the future.

To any ETH doubters watch this video:

youtu.be/2_ERX4K_RME?t=7m3s

In minute 7:03 He says private blockchain Quorum and public ETH blockchain would be interacting so yes ETH is the new currency of the future in the eyes of the corporate visionaries!!!

>Feds
stopped reading

I want to kill myself for not buying when it was 350, I was seriously considering it

I put my capital in a 1 year deposit at 1,3% in january 2016, I have been losing my mind for the rest of that year, but at least I wasn't a pussy and got in as soon as my capital was released.

I was sitting in my room with a packed up bong when I first heard about bitcoin. Spent 5 minutes researching it and had another one of my impulses to buy some just in case. It was only $3 a coin so I figured why not buy 100. I had $8k in the bank so no big deal. Thought about it a little bit, smoked my weed, and figured why am I gonna waste $300 on fake money. This is definitely a fad.

I'm sure I would've sold before now anyway, but the moral is don't feel bad about not buying it when it was 350. Feel bad about not mining it from day 1, or not buying thousands when it was $1 and below.

God just kill yourself you retarded nigger

I want to kill myself for not vacuuming up thousands of them around the time that guy bought a pizza for 10,000 BTC. I had a wallet back then and everything, but thought it was too obscure to be worth anything.

Moral of the story: Buy ETH

I saw this shit at pennys, feel retarded still.

you don't type like one of us.
also, the more exclamation marks you use, the less I trust you.

What broker/platform is used to buy these coins? Willing to put 500$ towards each.

Seriously what's the ETH shilling

>early 2011.
>bought AMD 4850HD to replace 3560HD
>roommate asks me why am I always running folding@home and not use my machine to mine bitcoins
>what is bitcoins I asked and said that folding@home is much more important

I could have mined at least some back then.

Nocoiners are waking up to daily ATH's now. How can they ever recover?

kraken

Bitcoin is now worth over 1000 sturdy British pounds lads.

I bought when it was at 1000.

I bought some yesterday lmoa

>if this thing doesn't hit 10k long term kill me

I will probably sell some before the 11 tho.

watch me!

or this version perhaps might help you calm your autistic tits the fuck down

well i could beat myself up about a lot of things really, like: not playing the lottery with the right numbers or not investing into this stock or not buying gold in 2000 and not selling it 2012... only stupid people obsess over stuff like that.

I've made more than $30,000 in 4 years on my 23 bitcoins, for a rate of return of approximately 800%

What kind of percentage gains did you make over the last 4 years? Lmao

I can send any amount of money to anyone in the world, anywhere with an internet connection, at a cost many multiple times cheaper than traditional payment networks, and it will complete in a timeframe many times faster than traditional wire transfers.

I could put a hundred million dollars worth of bitcoin on my Trezor and travel anywhere in the world with it. Could you do that with cash? Gold?

Could you send 10 million dollars overseas for mere basis points in fees, and have the counterparty recieve it the same day?

>$7500 a year
>Decent returns
Choose one.

Before gold was used in consumer electronics, what value did it produce?

"Muh shiny jewelry!"

returns are measured in % not $

Can I really be blamed for being a college student that doesn't have a larger base of invest-able income?

I turned $4,300 into $38,000 in 4 years. You don't get to call yourself a better investor because you have a larger capital base. Enjoy your 5% index funds, gramps.

What is the best way to buy BTC? Coinbase and Gemini are both forced-namefag cancer.
>I somewhat hope no one answers me so I will be forced to wait to buy the dip

Why does everyone seem to have this sob story?

Fuck off eth shill, your pre-mined IPO centralized scamcoin isn't going anywhere

I use Kraken I'm not sure if its the best tho. Also, it's not going to dip until 2300

>mfw I started minig becuse seti@home was becoming boring

>mfw when I sold them all jan last year, because I thought tjis was going nowhere

I'm going with speculation. I think they are releasing a coupe new goodies, which will amount to nothing of value, just like everything else they've done.

In fact the only think ETH has been a part of is a massive scam, which used the technology exactly how it was suppose to be used. The guy didn't "hack" anything, just exploited a contract and people got rekt out of millions.

I really don't understand the appeal of this stuff. Smart contracts can be done on bitcoin ffs. Not only that for ETH to = $1000 the market cap would need to be something like a $100 billion. ETH only inflates...

>Eth is also decentralized
Except when its not. All trading of ETH was shut down by the developers at a whim when shit hit the fan. Its clearly not decentralized.

Tfw I have 32k sitting in a checking account and I want to invest at least 2k of it but I have no idea what I'm doing and all the shitposts here do nothing but add to my confusion