I kinda love how trucks TRIGGER people

At least SJW's, millennials, and Left Wing faggots. I don't like in an area where there's a lot of these so maybe I just don't know?

Like, who are you to judge what someone else buys? I HATE the crowd that thinks people don't need more than 4 cylinder cars. Fuck that.

#triggerwarning #safespace #notmypresident #shame #youdontneedthat #checkyourprivilege #thatsmypurse

You'd be right if most of these heaps of shit weren't financed. The truck crowd are the kinda people that live utterly beyond their means, not saving up a SINGLE dime.

what about colorado-cucks?

Americans are triggered seeing this as they know they can't have it.
NONE FOR YOU BURGER

They are fucking ugly, I don't understand the appeal

Why do you care so much about how others feel about what you drive?

Also this

Prius fag kys

>muh finance
How else would anyone buy a car. all out in cash?
Honestly, it would probably be better that way. Car industry would stop creating these monstrocities and start building affordable cars everyday americans can ACTUALLY afford.

No reason for there to be no 10k brand NEW sedans all over the market, other than the Fiesta sedan that is.

Fuck off back to /pol/ virgin.

>I don't have a job or a good understanding of how an economy works

Post your cool guy trucks :^)

None for us anymore either :(

You really are compensating for something there, m8

Honestly, you seem like the most triggered person of the people you've mentioned

Apparently the American economy works through ballooning debt.

can people genuinely not tell parody posts from trolls

or is it a thing now to pretend like everything is face value and just an opportunity to practice being angry

>implying /pol/tards aren't genuinely as retarded as OP

Nah dey cool bruh

Hey guy that’s a pretty cool vehicle

Sharing that one guys truck from here

Love this blue. OP here. I only have a basic work truck.

I've always wanted one of these 3-row cabs but it'd be a total bitch to fuel and drive in the UK.

Lol wtf

American chads on top

Eurocucks on bottom

Centurion converted them in the 90s. Pretty much designed as high end tow rigs that could either seat 8-9, or the two rows of rear seats could fold out into a full size double bed.

They also did as a competitor to the Chevy Suburban.

lefthandutes.com

OP defined

yeah it is pretty amazing, I just got done blowing a load too.

>Like, who are you to judge what someone else buys?
>kys prius fag

>DUMB and FAT ameriturd thinks anyone gives a shit about his opinion; the thread

the abolition of net neutrality is taking too long

The front end of these things are horrifically ugly

Go big or go home!

You guys should really look up some obesity stats before calling each other fat

I like trucks but I also like cars. If I can afford to buy a new vehicle in the future, I'd like to buy a truck and keep my car.

Please OP, get on my level

>muh fake graph!

classic amerifat

>top
>horrid cargo area size
>horrid cargo area access
>horrid load rating
>driven by a suburban shmuck for no reason other than image

>bottom
>workhorse
>efficient layout
>large, easily accessible cargo area
>immense load rating with double rear wheels

Once again Americans haven't got the slightest clue what they're talking about and judge everything by looks alone.

GTFO with your fake graphs, americucks

Do you even work with a truck everyday? kek

TRIGGERED ROFL

No, but I work with people who do. Special upfits like that one are alright I guess, but stock American pickup trucks with body style beds are complete fucking garbage as work vehicles.

Just spent time with groups of Canadian and German peeps. They make American peeps look skinny.

NOOOOOPE

>it's a "someone buys a pickup truck despite only travelling on paved roads and then spends more money transforming it into a bad imitation of a van instead of buying a van in the first place" episode

That thing wouldn't make it up the driveway to most worksites. It's also not towing 10k lbs like a pickup can either.

I had a van for work, it sucked. A pickup is the right tool for my job. Vans are also creepy

Are all American jobsites situated on top of mountains or something? Also Euro van chassis will tow 7700 lbs which is plenty, has to do with license classes.

Personal vs Company vehicles. Most trade companies use vans and the cuntractors get the pickups. If it's a trade guy using his own vehicle for work then it's usually a pickup because he can use it for other things when he's not working.

>I talk shit out of my ass, it sucked. Blah blah blah pickup. Also stereotypes.
Try getting even half as much stuff into a truck cap.

>being forced to use your personal vehicle for work
The absolute state of American tradesmen.

Not all of them. The big ass houses in the country have some intense driveways. Some of them take 5-10 minutes to drive up and get hella steep and icy. Our fuso delivery truck can't make it up a lot of them. You can't tow 7700lbs with that in North America.

Those tradesmen got paid to apprentice and are making $70k a year gluing pipes together. Have fun making $15 an hour with your liberal arts degree.

You gotta spend to make money sometimes kiddo.

>contracting and running a personal business is an American phenomenon
Guessing you haven't left school yet?

It's not sold in North America to begin with. But the Transit and Sprinter are, and they're both rated for up to 7500 lbs, almost like they are in Europe.

The issue with cab over trucks like Europeans use is their complete unsuitability at highway speed. Isuzu had one, still does, and they're absolute shit/unsafe at 80-85mph which you'd have to do since we're so spread out.

cab overs are most definitely sold here. They're actually the most popular in the medium duty class right now. they're just garbage outside of heavily urban areas.

>You gotta spend to make money sometimes kiddo.
He says that while defending using a private vehicle for work. Using a dedicated work vehicle cut out for the task as opposed to a jack of all trades "I CAN ALSO HAUL THE FAMILY TO VACATION WITH" shitbarge will aid your productivity and in the end make you more money than you would've saved with the other option. Also work vehicles WILL get banged up, you don't want an expensive trim to get banged up, and you don't want to transport your family in a fleet spec truck.

Just because it CAN tow that much doesn't mean it's a good idea. That's a decent load for even a half ton pickup. You shouldn't really be crawling up the hills at 30mph, That's not safe.

They're pretty popular as city delivery trucks. They usually have less than 200hp so you won't need to worry about 85mph stability.

so you get all spergy because HURR PPL NVR USE TRUCKS FOR WORK then somebody uses one for work and you tell them to use something else? Make up your fucking mind.

I can assure you that vans are well capable of over 80 mph because whenever I'm on the Autobahn going that speed in my shitbox they regularly tailgate me.

I just wish they would adjust their lights to not blind everyone.
Also the things they do to their trucks are fucking stupid. The ricer kids have pretty much entirely been replaced by cucks in trucks adding gaudy neon lights and shit like that in my area.

I see you post this every once in a while. Great truck, friend.

>muh tiny pp
>muh compensating

amazing how soys are STILL mad that trump won

good post op

They are typically ugly
>driven by people who can't drive
>get obscene engines and never tow or haul shit
>zero dirt ever in the bed our around the rear wheel wells
>people get light as fuck 2wd models and don't know that you need actual rear end weight
Even as a car person who likes trucks you should hate modern ones
>obscenely fucked up values thanks to chicken tax bullshit
>still handle like fuck in 2000+17
> even clapped out 20 year old trucks are insanely expensive
>no more small trucks or any real diversity
They are basically suvs with shittier handling nowadays

I've seen too many too count lifted MUH TRUKS Spin tires like mad while little subarus handle it fine. shits comical, now old trucks? those are neat, i can see the desire for these and the appeal, most of them were actually heavily used for their intended purpose.

Says the neet

In my younger days I had one of those two door Tahoes, I almost wish they would make some full size two door trucks again. I miss that gas guzzling piece of shit

good goy ... buy an expensive truck and fund my oil company

need some corn, cheap meat for a bbq aswell? perfect my oil company also owns your favorite food company

keep me alive goyim and do it for your the USA! USA! USA!

oooweeeee

I dont know what this means. Why do you type like an idiot?

I had a woman in a smart car actually get out of her car and walk up to my window and tell me how much damage my car was doing to the environment.

did you shoot her?

Whats the point of a snorkel that only gives you another 6" of wade?

ill give you 8" and see if you feel a difference baby

At least we don't use the word "horrid"

That is hella old and crusty like the cobwebs in a dickens novel.

6" is a lot, fucking NEET faggot.

:3 thank you pal
here's a little something for the holidays, murica style

Liberal here. I also like trucks and hate SJWs
What triggers me tho is 4x4 trucks that dont have a scratch on them.

Do you see how big that truck is? clearly he has a small penis. I drive a Suzuki Samurai and I have a 7inch penis; the correlation checks out

>that shitty stock bumper
>having back seats
>that retardedly long wheelbase
>are those like 50 series tires?
>I bet those side steps are fucking retractable electronically; what a fucking fag
what triggers me is that your truck is gay. it sucks offroad due to long wheelbase and no ground clearance, and is clearly designed for driving your family around.

I use my truck for its purpose. Despite that, I get the soyboy routine of "you could have got a civic or a prius" and save money. But i just cant afford a second car right now the ones i rebuild or use for parts get sold/dismantled quickly and the profits are saved for new tools or next semester of college. Ive gotten quite a bit saved up!

My 4x4 is for winter. Its help me out quite alot and ive been fortunate to not slide enough to damage my truck so the lack of major dents and scratches is a blessing

This one's cool

This thread's shit, Hank.

I'm gonna buy one in 20 years when I can finally afford

Trucks trigger me because the drivers manage to stand out in their driving habits as exceptional dickheads, when everyone around already drives like a dickhead so it takes effort to be such a shitty driver.

t. Floridian

They might actually go up in value by 2037, since they've stopped making them ones in good condition will be collectibles.

Looks like I'm gonna be driving my vr in 2040 then

We use trucks because 2bh most of the world is still looking like unexplored third world war zones. If we had nice streets and shit like in high tax cities, maybe a car would do, but a car in my city would drown the first summer or destroy it's suspension from going through so many potholes and dirtroads.

That said, a cheap 4 cil 2wd truck does the job and takes the abuse nicely. But they aren't fitted inside like a car, 'murican trucks are like full size sedans inside, so they are comfier.

The most homosexual OP I've ever read

Lifted Trucks are for wannabe tough guys

Shambolic display of opinion.

Kys dumb americuck

They trigger them because they prove them wrong.

The average faggot buys a car because they think it will be faster through traffic, easier to park, more practical, and better on gas. And then they go out, get passed by truck drivers, watch truck drivers park like masters, see truck drivers do everything they do and more, and then, to add insult to injury, they find out that a new truck gets the same 30-something MPG their used honda shitbox does, and that it came brand new with a warranty and a service plan that included free oil changes for life.

So, trucks prove that they actually bought an inferior vehicle for a DD/utility car. And that makes them angry. ESPECIALLY if they have a "fun car"/bike and then...a fucking sedan lmao.

>tiny cock with a big mouth for sucking big black cock

I'm conservative and I hate most people that drive trucks.
>Live in a half acre lot in a suburb
>Buy a huge truck that takes up a quarter of it and costs half of what the house is worth
>Never leaves the pavement
>Never tows any trailers
>Never has anything in the bed
>Slows everyone else down because even the "fast" trucks have to slow to a crawl around corners
>Pays more to use and maintain
The ultimate cuckmobile

>watch truck drivers park like masters