How do you deal with shitty parking on your block?

How do you deal with shitty parking on your block?

Every fucking day some cunt parks like shit taking up 2 spaced on my block.

I want to leave a non-threatening, non-passive aggressive note on their car. Whats the best way to write one? I dont want to be a dick, plus I figure that people dont listen to threats well about their parking.

Type out the most official looking letter from some fake agency saying they are monitoring their parking from this point on and explain the repercussions.

Put a suction cup dildo on their hood and let the car fuck you. When the owner comes out, explain that you like to get fucked by alpha chads that park like they own the place.

Here is an example of aerial view of my block. circled areas are wasted spaces cause cunts dont pull up close enough, a few people do this, and it just amplifies the problem.

Just now I left for 10 fucking minutes to buy milk, and came back to some cunt in a VW who took my space, and the space in front of it. 2 cars could have parked there, but now this one cunt is parked there. I really wanna just start airing out their fucking tires, but I think that might make too much noise. Especially during the day.

Pic related is old, but its pretty much like that during the night. so many wasted parking spots

just key them, sure it's an asshole move an no decent human being should ever do it... or just get a super sticky pain-in-the-ass-to-remove sticker with some parking violation nonsense and stick it in their front windshield obstructing their view, also don't get your fingerprint on the bottom of the sticker.

>guy takes up 4 spaces so there's no retards near him to ding his car
that guy is a chad

Congratulations, you have discovered how people park in real life

You can get angry about it, or deal with it.

Park in driveway pleb

>park in driveway
>drive in parkway
wtf

>ding his car with my keys
jokes on you im the real chad

slide under the truck and drain out all their oil

slide under the truck and drain the oil into yourself

That doesn't work. Crack an egg on their vehicle, it is a bitch to get off, and they can think about what they did while trying.

slide under the truck and become his oil

unless you write them a note they wont know why the egg is there

In Russia we used to put a bizcard of a windshiled repair under on of the wipers.

Should be convincing enough

Parking spaces just aren't big enough for some trucks.
better he does this than squeeze into a single tiny parking space and be forced to bash the side of your car when he opens his door.

stop being such a sensitive SJW

that's what happens when you live in a shit neighborhood that's too small for the number of people and cars that live their
3rd world problems

>egg
Bologna slices or nothing on the car, pleb.

One of my neighbors who owns a box truck decided the back of my garage is a good place to park his truck when he's in town.

He's going to get his shit pushed in if he keeps this shit up.

At worst, he could have taken two spots. Not 4. Dudes a cunt. I would have blocked him in.

THIS
normies know nothing of actual boring laws regarding this and will get spooked

He's already pushing your shit in, what makes you think getting angry about it will change anything. He is obviously more dominant than you.

get on that NOW
the guy didn't even ask you, he doesn't give a fuck

HOW ABOUT YOU GET A GARAGE SPOT YOU FUCKING POORFAG

There are plenty of parking spaces, I can come home at 4am, and at worst walk 3/4th of a mile.

Even with 3 or 4 wasted spaces on my block there is still enough parking. Almost everyone here has a 2 car garage, including me. I keep my summer car in there, and share the other with my roommate.

The wasted parking just aggravates me cause fuckers park like shit, and when I have 5-10 friends come by, they cant find parking anywhere

**walk 3/4th of a block, not a mile. I always find parking on my own block.

Something along the lines of “hey man i drive a pretty small car so i thought i could fit in, but couldn’t. There’s some scratches from my car. My cousin is a mechanic and he said that i didn’t have to leave you insurance info since it would probably be under $100 to fix.”

Cue retard trying to find a non existent scratch for 20 mins

>Be unionized buggy bitch in high school
>grocery store has small lot shared with other stores in strip mall
>if customers park like this I politely tell them to move their vehicles
>most oblige some tell me to fuck off, they only need one thing
>grab dozen or more carts
>surround vehicle with carts and flip them on their side kind of like pic related
>loop rope with hook through basket of each cart several times and tie ends in knot
>Take my union mandated 15 min break and go back inside and watch customer freak from window when they finish buying their single item
>received 3 separate complaints, feign ignorance to manager each time customer demands to see me and asks for camera footage
>they legally don't have to show it and even so the cameras aren't backed up

Still used the manager as a reference for me next job as he was a good guy.

Shit happens, some cars leave, some stay, small amounts of room between cars become bigger over time. It's not that they're being assholes or don't know how to park it/s just how things go when not everyone leaves/returns at the same time everyday.

at least someone is sane here

I usually just park right in the middle of the spot, making the people who parked on the line unable to get in again.
I don't give a fuck, I just crawl out of the back.

It's just lines on the ground. If someone double parks just form the grid around them instead, right?

Parking autism is a prime example of why humanity will never make it to the stars.

>OOOOK OOOK YOU NO FOLLOW RULE! TROOP PUNISH BAD MONKEY!

t. can't park

>I can't park properly because it's hard, that means parking spots are stupid and it's everyone else's fault for not wanting obstructed roads and parkings

>Keys a car when no one's around
>Zero chance for confrontation
>Probably too afraid to do anything more than a minor nick
>Spends more time looking around to see if anyone is going to see you then you actually do keying your car
>Real chad

Nah you're the prime virgin though.

I can park leaving exactly 3/4s of a door length from each surrounding car to mine.

However, I'm not a subhuman piece of shit that can't comprehend parking using the lines as centers instead of borders and therefore freaks the fuck out when someone does it "wrong".

if someone "double" parks restructure the system. Or don't care, because if the lot's not packed, it's a non-issue.

I've realized that people who bitch about other people's parking are poor. They have no control over their own lives so they feel empowered when they do some juvenile shit to someone else's property when in reality it's not a big fucking deal.
It's the cutting in line phenomenon, you can't stand the thought of someone having more brass than you so you bottle it up because you're a gigantic pussy. No one ever does this shit to people's cars when they're around.

Stop being poor and fuck some girls you losers.

>if someone "double" parks restructure the system
> if the lot's not packed, it's a non-issue
Impressive how you manage to mention the issue and not see it not once, but twice.
Systems are here for a good reason. They are a stable basis everyone knows and understand so they can act similarly and not disturb each other in a waste of time that would not produce anything.
And then there is that autist who thinks it's not bad, there won't be any problem because there would need to be outside factors and because IF people were as smart as he were, they would disregard what everyone agrees on and change it all because someone did things differently.
Codes like that exist so there is a common framework. if you break that framework, you have no right to complain about anyone else not following you.
Using "parking lines as centers instead of borders" and getting mad people don't do the same is like expecting people to use your preferred pronouns of "Thae, thaes, thaer" without telling them they even exist and get mad when they don't when you were the one who broke a social code that only works because it is shared, but you are precious and special enough to work outside of it.