/pso2g/ - Phantasy Star Online 2 General #1297

■ Current Update (7/5): 「ファンタシースター感謝祭2017 ONLINE」Part4
bumped.org/psublog/face-a-more-powerful-phantom-battoruship-yamato-as-episode-4-comes-to-an-end/
pso2.jp/players/event/5th_anniversary/online/webevent/02/

■ Heroes: EPISODE 5 starting 7/26
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-9-recap/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-hero-class-preview/
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-episode-5-buster-quests/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Current Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Eccentric Girls (until 7/26)
├ Tropical Summer Ocean (until 8/9)
└ [SG] Mother Cluster Imitation (until 12/13)

■ Current Collection Files
├ Phantom God (Zeinesis series, until 11/1)
├ Majestic/Phantom Battoruship (until 11/29)
├ Revolutio 2 (until 2018/3/7)
└ Aura (until 2018/3/21)

□ FAQs, Lilipans, Guides, (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
├ Basic English Patch: pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
└ Buy AC using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa (embed) (embed)

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Trees: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affixing: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage Calculator: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for gunner.

>stinky thread
barf

>bow down
>class can't equip a bow natively
???????

Maybe it's bow down as in bow is down and out because of nerfs

whatever happened to hartmann, anyway

I finished 177-C but didn't get my campaign rewards. What's up with that?

you might be onto something

The rewards went out before they actually announced the campaign if you had it done already, are you sure you didn't collect them already?

Oh that's probably the case then.

Easy way to tell is to count your phantom emblems. You get 1 for beating ep4 story, 1 for beating phaleg (title), 1 for beating deus esca gracia (title) and then this campaign gave a 4th one.

>this musk smell
ewww

thought I was in the tesla bashing thread for a second

braaaaaaaap

Returning player, have lvl23 char on ship 4. Should I just make a new char on ship 2?

if you want to play with the degenerates here, remake on 2

if you want to just play and mind your own business and not fail eqs, stay on ship 4

>logs in 10 minutes after eq on ship 2
>fails eq
>fucking ship 2
>logs in 1 hour before eq on ship 4
>wins eq
>master race

>Should I just make a new char on ship 2?
Yes, there's more players there, which means we're more able to help you.

>playing on ship 2
>never failed any EQ

never understood this meme

it's just some EPIC SHIP WARS XDDDD shit because everyone feels need to validate their decision somehow

Pso2es costumes when?

Reminder that shit 2 can't even clear the story quest.

I already did. I beat Phaleg, as well.

weapono badge please

You don't represent the ship. It was said in the livestream that story easy mode was mainly implemented for ship 2.

>You don't represent the ship.
Okay, then ship 4 can't clear it either. After all, it's not a 100% clear rate.

>it's not a 100% clear rate
Maybe on shit 2

It's not 100% on any ship, retard. There's new players that haven't even touched it.

>There's new players
Maybe on shit 2. Ship 4 is the hardcore ship.

So in other words, nobody should ever join ship 4 ever again and ship 2 remains the masterrace? Wow, that was easy.

Yes, you can have all the pso2g shitters.

And actually make friends too? Nice, glad we had this talk.

I rather not fail eqs than have shitter "friends"

>i don't need friends.........
>all i need are virtual drops that are simple to get.........
So this is why nobody goes to ship 4...

ok kirito

>muh internet friends
They'll all leave you sooner or later and you'll be left alone with no friends nor drops, having to look for friends in fucking pso2g where hu/br and uncharged zanverse are acceptable.
At least I have my drops.

>They'll all leave you sooner or later
spoken like a true edgelord, holy shit lmao

>At least I have my drops.
and your retardation shines here
PSO2 is actually going to die, faster than the hypothetical situation of friends leaving you
holy shit, ship 4 really is the shitter ship

where do I dl the basic patch now? looks like agrafag is dead

pso2.acf.me.uk/Manual/

will you bitter ship 2 autists stop trying to pose as ship 4 players to make us look bad? thanks

>ship 4 so bad they're disowning their own players
LMAO

oooooh everybody hurts

>spoken like a true edgelord, holy shit lmao
He's not wrong though. Once people stop playing the game they'll always stop talking to everyone they played with.

Do you honestly think PSO2 is the only common interest anyone playing this game will ever have, ever?

It's what happens in every gaming community. Most people don't value internet friendships and drop their friend circle the moment they're done with the corresponding game.

>Most people
If you cannot say with complete confidence that this happens to everyone, then your argument is invalid.

>If something happens 99% of the time it's invalid because it's not 100%

>the chance is definitely 99% haha!!!
You're really reaching on this.

For the love of god, I hope they stop putting mobbing sections in EQs.

Post your crush!

Would you rather have rideroid racing?

Why? It promotes not just bringing boss killers to everything.

No one gears up and plays a good mobbing class to make the mobbing section of boss EQs go by 20 seconds faster

This is a pretty retarded point when the best boss killer also does a great job mobbing. One Te for buffs is all you need for support.

Br/Hu mobs better than Fi/Hu, and a few can help yamato runs go way faster.

>Br/Hu mobs better than Fi/Hu
This is what brhues actually believe.

Might as well go Su instead.

So... are we not getting a summer event because of Ep5's release?

beach wars is in august like it always is

Oh, okay.

I just want an excuse to wear a swimsuit, even though I hang out with all of two people.

Fuck off slut.

just proudly be a slut in the lobby, afk in a pose.

Br/Hu is literally a mobbing class with wide as fuck hitboxes you retard

And it still loses to Fi/Hu, isn't that sad?

No, it doesn't. Are you high or just retarded?

Is it bad to be Fo/Te as a Cast?

Except that it's not even the best mobbing class so why the fuck bring it up when you're talking about making runs go faster. Summoner is straight up better in almost every aspect including mobbing even fighter isn't even that far behind in terms of mobbing if you're comparing shitty fighters to decent bravers. Fuck your katanas.

who the fuck cares about summoner right now we're discussing br/hu and fi/hu, go back to fucking your dog

I spent my Qliphad fuses on katana instead of a real class so I could make the mobbing section of deus esca go by 10 seconds faster

Yeah, not like they were talking about bringing more than only bosskillers to EQs with mobbing sections. Learn to fucking read.

>tfw 120 fuses
>Have to choose between qli sword or qli takt
The PP regen sounds from the takt sounds appealing but the swords peefect for hero since i missed out on the gyx train

Not really. You could do a bit better as a Newman or Dewman, but nobody sane is going to rag on you for it.

why the fuck are you still replying, we changed the subject to br/hu and fi/hu
stop trying to bring your bestiality everywhere

Yeah it's like double saber and knux sc0 doesn't exist, right? get your head out of your ass

Good work user.

It's pretty sad how the Qliphad takt has a better potential than the 14* takt. Who the hell thought putting the 14* takt in the drop table was a good idea?

yeah it's like kanran, Sakura Endo, guren and Katana Combat finish doesn't exist, right? get your head out of your ass

I thought people were saying that rykros takt was better because of the (seemingly auto pet sympathy reqs while in alter ego) because you didnt have to worry about it not procing or something

>this desperate to justify playing a shit class with no real strengths
Proud of you.

Are you the guy from the other day saying kanran was still a good PA? Episode 2 was years ago dude

are you the guy from the other day unable to distinguish "ok" from "good" using contextual clues?
honest question, is english not your first language?
either way, the context was that the dps was ok (read: servicable). kanran is a good PA for the utility it gives.

>kanran
Stay in SH.
>Combat finish
Oh good, 2 chaos riser's worth of damage.

reminder every class is shit compared to summoner!!!!

>proven by dictionary that "ok" and "good" are synonymous
>accuses others of not being native speakers

>>kanran
>Stay in SH.
confirmed for an XH block shitter

>>Combat finish
>Oh good, 2 chaos riser's worth of damage.
FURTHER confirmed, it's way too easy

There is no utility kanran gives that wouldn't be better off just doing more damage with a real class/PA

>Sakura endo
>PA with fuck all for range
lmao
>katana combat
>a skill you can only activate once or twice per yamato eq
o i am laffin
meanwhile double saber is active pretty much constantly and has a massive pull with chaos riser and hurricane sender, it's not even a fucking contest

Well you're both fucking idiots. Everyone knows Hunter is the most powerful class in every EQ.

>>proven by dictionary that "ok" and "good" are synonymous
we already went over this because "favor" was also synonymous with ok--the point being that you need to use context clues to discern his original intonation with the word "ok"
which you failed to do, consistently
this is further supported by the fact that using synonyms brings you words that aren't always 1:1 accurate with the word you're looking for, as well as the fact that he literally defined what he meant by "ok" two posts later

>There is no utility kanran gives that wouldn't be better off just doing more damage with a real class/PA
It knocks down enemies, deals multiple hits which is ideal for Katana combat, and does damage that is acceptable for said utility.

>context
Says the guy who couldn't pick up the context clue of another person calling something shit.

An opinon that doesn't need to discern between "ok" and "good". You're missing context clues everywhere. If you're calling something shit "ok" and "good" might as well be synonymous.

Hu is better than Br for XH mobbing.

26k damage is not acceptable in a world where Fighter can do 100k chaos risers

>If you're calling something shit "ok" and "good" might as well be synonymous.

How so?

>Says the guy who couldn't pick up the context clue of another person calling something shit.
you proceeded to give your stance of calling it shit after deciding to preform semantics of the DPS being "good". you also somehow believed that damage is everything, which is also completely wrong.

>If you're calling something shit "ok" and "good" might as well be synonymous.
he literally just called it the dps portion of kanran "ok". he didn't talk about the quality of the pa itself.

Damage is not the only thing the PA provides, I literally provided 3 points. Stop zooming in on damage being the only thing that exists.

You're not getting it, it knocks down enemies and builds kc hits really really fast. All while fighters have to go though the trouble of using chaos riser's and maybe build back gear.

Basically imagine you hate someone and you know he is a huge fucking ass. Someone calls him an ok person, someone else calls him a good person. You would hate those two faggots about the same since you know HE IS FUCKING SHIT, and any differences between the two don't matter.
It's not about PA itself. It's about DPS being SHIT