Guys, hug your garage for me

I wish I had one. Seeing your car without shelter is pain.

Yes, pain is also seeing a neighbor with a garage and $40 of boxed junk filling it while their $59k ride sits outside in the elements rotting.

>at grandparents
>they don't have a garage, have to park on the street
>later on, wake up to find someone backed into my car
at least they left a note + got insurance check from it but now my once-pristine car has a replaced door and mismatching paint

Should have gone back to the body shop to have them blend the door paint. Never let them get away with this shit.

I see this Typhoon always parked outside in the driveway even in the winter, It's slightly painful to see especially in this horrible climate. This other guy has a mint Alpina hoard sitting outside.

that shit bothers the hell out of me. People always complain about how no one does quality work anymore and they just bitch about it. No take it back and tell them to either get it right or find someone else to do it right and force them to foot the bill. only way that crap will ever stop.

I park my soft top under a tree in a dirt lot. And I don't give a fuuuuck

Whos following v8 supercars newcastle 500?
McLaughlin or Whincup?

>dripping out onto the bottom cars

Meh they're just the beaters.

routing for Mclaughlin

Tired of neighbors with two and three car garages filled with boxes of junk while their $50k cars rot in the street.

>front and rear windshields are leaky
>no garage
>cant get it fixed until Monday at the earliest

>Live in California
>Bay area
>House with garage is at least a million
>Down payments are at least 250k
J U S T
At least I have shit box

>buy house with small, single car garage
>have to stack tons of shelving on walls for tools and boxes
>have to touch front bumper against boxes every time I park
>car has 2x more scratches and dents from garage than time spent outdoors

At least it's not a freezer during winter anymore.

these
people getting fucked over has become commonplace because its become commonplace to let it happen

Garage is full of junk my parents refuse to throw out.

Even if we throw everything out it's basically a second kitchen.

>Garage is full of junk my parents refuse to throw out.

Seal them in 55 gallon drums and call the local junk hauler to clear out garage.

that's your own damn fault you fool

that is actually illegal in germany. garages are for cars, anything else is tolerated as long as its primary function is still housing cars.

>illegal to improperly store things in your garage in germany

yes, and it makes tons of sense.

In Germany its illegal to drive a car without reason, or just for fun. Nobody cares about those rules. They only exist on paper.

well i called the police on my neighbors for not using their garage to park their cars, and it worked :3

true lmao

>tfw windows completely frozen over every morning
Just having a roof over my car would be nice.

my truck is too tall for my garage